It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

GRAPHIC: Charlotte protestors strip, beat, and drag naked white man through parking garage.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Thing is, as I just got done posting in another thread, once the protest broke down into the riot ... the protesters lost the fight for the message. They should have left because at that point, it wasn't their beast anymore but the other group's and nothing good for them comes of being associated with a riot if their intent was simply peaceful protest.

It's not like they were going to stop the rioters.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

At last, some sanity. The only thing that the peaceful protesters have in common with the violent ones is their color. Their goals may be similar but their methods are extremely dissimilar. It's wrong and dismissive to lump them all in as one.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

The guy he's defending was black and killed by a black cop in a city where black people are in all the positions of power. But hay, white people are the main stream popular scapegoat! A city which is by the way, heavily over represented with black violent crime.
edit on 22-9-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: PraetorianAZ
a reply to: Konduit

This is why I carry daily. Each one of these thugs would have been shot if that was me.

Well, one would have. The rest would have scattered like cockroaches when the lights are turned on.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Yeah, but let's just for the sake of argument say that one of the TEA Party protests had broken down into a riot like this. Do you really think people would be taking the time to separate the peaceful from the violent ones?

Of course not, we all looked alike and you know it.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zeta Reticuli
a reply to: ketsuko

So you are 100% sure it was due to his skin color? Not from any sort of disrespectful action? HAve you ever protected yourself bro? Do you even know how to fight bro?

Joking aside, like a recent poster in this thread, it looked more of a bi-curious hate crime to me. If one of my boys did that I'd think he was definitely gay more than brave.

I see a lot of assumptions in here........

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Yeah, but let's just for the sake of argument say that one of the TEA Party protests had broken down into a riot like this. Do you really think people would be taking the time to separate the peaceful from the violent ones?

So the peaceful protesters are guilty of "being Black in public"?

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zeta Reticuli

According to me? All i did was ask a question to gain peoples view. Hence the parentheses. Maybe i secretly asked that question to see who's the real racist on this site. And TBH some showed their true color and received stars for it so there's more of you out there who like to use the N word.

So maybe you guys are part of the problem.

I would never try to 'jump' someone bc thats always been pu**y sh*t to me. And tbh no one was beating anyone "to death" in the video. It could have been much worse. If it were a lone white cop i'm sure they would've done a lot worse.

Oh, right ... so a little beating because they didn't like the way he looked is OK?

Btw, you are the one assuming he used a slur to cause them to beat him. So we are already operating on a thin premise as there is no evidence to suggest this is the case. You might keep that in mind before you start labeling people based on your own game.

Assuming?
Again, i said 'what if'.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I grew up a white kid in a mostly black area. Even 35+ years ago blacks did the same thing! Me and 3 white friends where chased for days after school by 10-15 black kids. Years later a buddy of mine what fighting a black kid and all the sudden 4-5 other black guys join in and it was 2 on 6. I had nothing to do with it but because I was watching my buddy fight they though well let's just go a sucker punch any white kid around! Point is this behavior of "ganging up" is ingrained. Later in my high school days some of my best friends where black and some of my black friends got # from other blacks cause we where friends! I guess in with any race or social setting when you have emotional charged situations things can go bad!

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

No. They're guilty of being in a riot in public.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Zeta Reticuli

I'm a woman.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   

They went to a protest. It's their fault it's jacked by rioters?

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Zeta Reticuli

Yes, and then constructed a lovely little strawman based around the idea that somehow the lone guy dissed the group and provoked them into going after him.

So I ask you why you think it so likely the lone man would provoke a group of men like that especially given what was going on in the streets outside the garage?

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   

No need to speculate. ABC news declares clearly violent pro-illegal immigration riots as "mostly peaceful" while labeling a tea party with a complete unsubstantiated claim of "spitting" and racial slurs from one person as "turning ugly"

edit on 22-9-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   

So would you be willing to say that those that generalize and lump all these protesters/rioters/BLM in to one category would be just as wrong as those that would generalize about the TP?

link   

They went to a protest. It's their fault it's jacked by rioters?

Nope.

Thing is, as I just got done posting in another thread, once the protest broke down into the riot ... the protesters lost the fight for the message. They should have left because at that point, it wasn't their beast anymore but the other group's and nothing good for them comes of being associated with a riot if their intent was simply peaceful protest.

Allow me to quote myself because I am getting tired of typing this over and over for people who didn't read what I posted at the top of this same page.

link   

using your rhetoric, i can call every scouser at heysel a murderer, even those not involved in the riot.
cheers

link   

Where is your poof there were "peaceful protesters"?

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

So would you be willing to say that those that generalize and lump all these protesters/rioters/BLM in to one category would be just as wrong as those that would generalize about the TP?

I'm saying it happens. Do you deny it and do you deny you're just as guilty of it as everyone else?

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: stinkelbaum

Sorry, not up on English slang.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join