It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black lives matter (more then anybody else)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Black lives matter is a hate group pure and simple, the BLM protests last night prove so, reporters attacked on live tv, stores looted and some burned, people attacked because they are white, people shot, hateful things be spewex from protesters and all started by a "peaceful" blm protest. Now before you say o well thats just a few bad people who dont belong to blm thats BS they started the protest its their fault period. The election on the first black president was supposed to heal the deep wounds in our country but it has made them way worse why is that?? Anyway say what you will now, BLM should be disbanded and thier leaders arrested for hate crimes and inciting a riot.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Czulkangg

Now before you say o well thats just a few bad people who don't belong to blm thats BS they started the protest its their fault period.

Oh, I thought it started when another brother got shot.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Waaaahhhhhhh.

No.
Cointelpro has been used for 60 years against black activist groups and it's not gone anywhere.

The people to blame are anonymous.

Waaaahhhhh.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I agree with you, its pointless of these people to be protesting and rioting in the first place.. and the MSM doesn't help matters any.. they don't show you the actual facts. they slightly change the scenario to make the perpetrator a victim.

its all going down hill straight into the big fan ready to blow # everywhere. f*** hope

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I'll start caring about black lives when blacks start caring about black lives.
The violence they commit on each other must make the clan giddy.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I heard a snippet on the radio in the UK earlier.. The lady was shouting "it don't matter if he is holding a book or a gun, the police shouldn't shoot"
I'm sorry but if someone points a gun at me I'm going to blow his f ing head off.. Simple as that...

This is the mentality of these people.. Black people can do no wrong.. Kind of reminds me of the chavvy mum with a violent child and she will not accept it, even when the facts are in black and white.
edit on 22/9/16 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   

This is how things work now.

A police officer shoots a suspected criminal, and people riot.
A teacher disciplines a student, the parents protest and sue.
A man holds a door open for a woman, he gets called sexist.

The world doesn't make sense anymore.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

The ironic part is, if the plain clothes cop didn't have his "POLICE" vest on, but still shot the guy. Then just walked away, not only wouldn't there have been riots, no one in the community would have "saw" anything

edit on 22-9-2016 by thinline because: Me messed up English

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Misterlondon
yea there is no logic in that woman's thinking.. and I'm the same as you, someone points a gun at me, i'm gonna try shooting them before they do me. end of story... its a short story, I know

(post by knoxie removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

originally posted by: DBCowboy

This is how things work now.

A police officer shoots a suspected criminal, and people riot.
A teacher disciplines a student, the parents protest and sue.
A man holds a door open for a woman, he gets called sexist.

The world doesn't make sense anymore.

over simplify much?

what a puss.

Point out how the world has changed, get called a puss.

Was name calling appropriate? You could have just disagreed with me.

That's the thing though.

The level of offense and aggression has certainly increased in recent years.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Here's the deal:

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

Is that you Auntie Knoxie??

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Now before you say o well thats just a few bad people who don't belong to blm thats BS they started the protest its their fault period.

More white people are shot by cops. Why no riots or media attention on those people? 6% of black people (men) commit over half the violent crime in this country. Do you think that might have something to do with it?

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

originally posted by: intrptr

More white people are shot by cops. Why no riots or media attention on those people? 6% of black people (men) commit over half the violent crime in this country. Do you think that might have something to do with it?

It's actually black men ages 16-35 so it's more like 3%.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
America is now the home of emaciated, frustrated, powerless white men with no balls that cry all day about their perceived oppression.

Women are oppressing you, gays are oppressing you, muslims are oppressing you, blacks, Mexicans and Arabs are oppressing you, social justice warriors are oppressing you, liberals are oppressing you. Jesus Christ it's pathetic.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: MagnaCarta2015

The only part of what you said that is correct is "perceived oppression"

As to who you feel is perceiving oppression, well that's your opinion.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Misterlondon

Yep. The Tulsa incident is more local to where I am so it's been more on the local talkers. Lots of people calling andrailiing about why they didn't just shoot him in the leg or something.

Stupid people who don't understand how it goes.

Now whether or not the Tulsa thing was legit? Who knows, but there is enough to know that the guy in question had a history of both resisting arrest and shooting with intent to kill along with a lot of other crimes and he clearly did not even try to obey commands except for HANDS UP. And it all started with him parking his running vehicle in the middle of the road and telling another motorist to run because it was going to blow up.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Black people can't be racist! Only white people can! and what ever the MSM says is the truth!

We cant step into a brighter future when words like racist are still strong. And groups like BLM only make it worse.

"whenever you point a finger at someone, you have 3 pointing back at yourself."

top topics

<<   2 >>

join