It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hard hitting Clinton Interview

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Between the two ferns is nothing more than hilarious. He plays her the entire time. I'm thinking she had no clue what she was getting into.

Enjoy

www.funnyordie.com...

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: FrontRunner

Lol,

"Hillary Clinton

Had pneumonia"

And look at her when she says, "Don't tell me what to say". --sssssss

Is this for real?

edit on 22-9-2016 by intrptr because: additional

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   
"We should stay in contact Mrs. Clinton. What the best way to reach you? Email?"

*Zach drops mic*

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Haha the Trump commercial and white power tie were pretty good. Thanks for the laugh.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: amicktd

Glad to help. The Obama one Zach kinda gets owned.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   

She looks like Dr Evil wearing a wig.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Wow, the Hollywood elite have got to be crying and gnashing their teeth lamenting about why she would do a show like this. They couldn't stand the Tonight Show, this dogs her even better lol.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: FrontRunner
Between the two ferns is nothing more than hilarious. He plays her the entire time. I'm thinking she had no clue what she was getting into.

Enjoy

www.funnyordie.com...

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Hahahaha Made My Day.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Another win for hillary, she was on point and her answers were very quick. She showed no signs of fatigue throughout the interview, an obvious nod to her high level of physical and mental fitness.

Sure, some people will twist this video around, but overall she did a fantastic job.
edit on 22-9-2016 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

Whoa what a way to twist it. Her mental ability to come back to his remarks proves otherwise.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Whoa what a way to twist it. Her mental ability to come back to his remarks proves otherwise.

Wrong, she was right there with every remark that zack made. She immediately recognized the white tie remark. She was immediately able to recognize the differences in white and red as well as pick up on the connection to trump racism in reference to said white tie.

She's a sharp bird, I bet she can calculate a 7% tip on a denny's senior discounted 5.99 breakfest platter before you can say "OMG, Is that Bobby Darin by the jukebox!!!".

Time to get real guys, she's the total package.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Wrong! She didn't even speak on 2 of the more known issues. You're making it easy here.

Wait is that sarcasm. I radar is down atm lol. I'm at work.
edit on 22-9-2016 by FrontRunner because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Wrong! She didn't even speak on 2 of the more known issues. You're making it easy here.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   

I have to ask; When does this get to the funny part ?

The only time I so much as smiled was when it went off, just as my boss walked in.

He doesn't mind what i do on lunch break, I just hope he didn't see this and it push his thoughts on my sanity any lower.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
You guys do realize this is a bit...right? It is Clinton showing she has street cred with the younger generation. The questions are staged for humor. The producers might not tell her exactly what is going to be asked, but I'm sure she was well aware of the show before agreeing to be interviewed. If you don't believe try to get an interview with her yourself and see how far you get.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I thought it was hilarious. I love Zach Galifinasldfkja. I'm pretty sure it's all scripted anyways.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: denybedoomed

I believe it is spelled "Galfiniasldflglgljfarkus", but the second g is silent...

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

The guests see all the questions...Zach was amazed that President Obama was ok with the questions he showed him prior to taping..
edit on 22-9-2016 by chrismarco because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: VekTorVik

A risky bit.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join