It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ties That Bind The Bush & Clinton Crime Family's: The CIA's Global Drug & Jihad Empire

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   

The Ties That Bind The Bush & Clinton Crime Family's: The CIA's Global Drug & Jihad Empire

So I wrote another 'book'. At a character count of 163,000+ this one is far 'larger' than The Hypocrites Iron Fist - The PC Movement in light of the War on Drugs, but it has many more hyperlinks too. Aside from a handful of images, this is all "new" material and an entirely different discussion altogether.

I didn't expect this to go so wide. I was mainly intent on wrapping it around the Balkan's Conflict buildup to 9/11, to show that the Bush's and the Clinton's are one in the same. But as I went it became more and more clear the only way to truly tell the story (especially via 'mere headlines') the historical precedents and the post 9/11 happenings were 'mandatory'. In the process I started realizing 'new' patterns myself which helped broaden it further. I didn't even intend for it to come out as such a clear case against the War On Drugs (WOD) the way it ended up, but it became unavoidable.

The conclusion I've come to reach by all this data assembled like this is that combined the two 'huge' debates (the Mexico border situation + rapid spread of radical Islam) that have been such a "big deal" the past couple decades show themselves to be but vehicles for combined national & global scale coc aine & heroin distribution. We've "all" known that the wars for decades now have generally been "all" about oil and the perpetual war economy. But only in fully realizing this history can we truly appreciate that they've pretty much 'always' been about the drug trade too (especially in "their" self-justifications in embracing it all).

Take the immigration, or rather the OPEN BORDER issue. I argue that 'the whole' reason it was left that way (initially anyways), why no matter who was "in charge", where despite everybody agreeing it needed serious effort, even in the face of "terrorists walking over it with suitcase nukes" (post-911) it just stayed the same. What I've come to believe is to maintain the War On Drugs Model, it needs to be open the way it has been. Gotta keep them drugs rolling in every which way AND those 'undocumented gang bangers' (not to imply that all illegal immigrants are gangbangers) to push the stuff, to keep them militarized cops goosestepping, keep them jails full, the judges/lawyers etc etc etc etc. Regardless of lip service, neither has REALLY tried ANYTHING to fix the 'wall' or the WOD. DNC can speak against the WOD, here and there, as long as they keep it open then we still "need" a WOD. GOP can talk about the wall, here and there, as long as still support the WOD then we still "need" the WOD. This kind of effect across essentially every sphere of our society / system related to all of this.

At first the timeline will surely come off as a cluster-'bomb' having the situations stemming from both Columbian coc aine and Afghani heroin (and more). But to truly see the patterns emerge it really all has to be together.

In the timeline, many entries are actual events, where others are 'blips' when reports surfaced. I intended to 'only' run it with pure 'headlines' and quotes from them the best I could. There's maybe an 'entire page' total of my own added commentary, which should all be in [braces]. Essentially everything below is "mainstream" history (although much of it is under-reported and therefore often obscure).

Iraq was never really a drug front, but key moments in their timeline are included as Iraq goes on to help set the stage for ISIS becoming a regional power. I also left out most of the 1970's buildup to the Sandanista's situation in Nicaragua (which wasn't the actual source of coc aine it just played a huge part in this history), but I did make it a huge point to show the buildup to how things unfolded in Afghanistan (which is the top source of heroin on the planet).

Compartmentalization: Note that you will see 'conflictions' across the timeline. For example, where it's often "the CIA" behind or facilitating the drug rings, it's not to say it's the entire CIA (or DEA, or "government", or Muslim's, etc). There are plenty if not a majority of perfectly good people in any such group or organization putting out factual reports etc. While with the CIA, it's the perfect example of an entity that by it's very nature is compartmentalized every which way inside and out.

While I did hope to paint the Clinton's for what I truly believe they are, I wasn't intent on making this about the election directly. I also had zero intent on even mentioning Trump's name. But as I reached the end I decided that following this historical narrative, where "both" parties have both always done their part in ensuring the War On Drugs remained perpetual, I came to the conclusion that perhaps the biggest reason the Ruling Establishment is so against him is because in the past he went on record saying that WOD needs to end, while today he's attacking the two biggest mechanisms that facilitate it (the open Mexican border plus rapid unchecked spread of radical Islam). So I did mention Trump a few times in there. If you're entering this as an anti-Trump, please do proceed with an open mind and note this work wasn't meant to be an attack on liberalism or conservatism (or even Muslim's or Mexican's), it was meant to be a disassembly of what the Republican's & Democrat's with their Big Banks, Military Industrial Complex & CIA have 'always been' in practice.

For sake of presentation the usual 'quote' type code isn't used in the timeline. The vast majority of Bin Laden, Al Qaeda & the Balkan's entries were sourced from History Commons. Everything else was piecemealed and links included. For the unlinked History Commons entries see these category pages:
Al-Qaeda in the Balkans War in Afghanistan 1993 Bombing of the World Trade Center Iran-Contra and Arms-for-Hostages Scandals Afghanistan Drugs

...CONTINUED...
edit on 22-9-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   
...CONTINUED...

THE ULTIMATE TIMELINE OF CIA SPONSORED DRUGS + JIHAD

What to watch for, by the decade:
Pre-1980's:
Mostly just historical background of how the CIA has pretty much always 'been about' running drugs 'to fund secret wars', and War On Drugs foundational stuff.
1980's:
This is where the War On Drugs starts running hot, yet at the same time you see a simultaneous obsession with Afghanistan (which set up what it would become as Osama's home base on 9/11) and in facilitating the import of Columbian coc aine.
1990's:
Here the Cold War has ended, and now new 'necessary wars' are needed to keep the 'Military Industrial Complex Economy' running. This plays out an a preoccupation in Iraq, but far more importantly the situation in the Balkan's (which I had intended to frame this entire piece around). Here you see the CIA working side by side with Al Qaeda (many years beyond them being declared our "enemy") to fabricate the entire sectarian proxy war there. Afghanistan and the heroin trade are all over this entire scene. Meanwhile, CIA coc aine activities are being exposed to the public while the Mexican cartel scene is firing up. What surprised me was for the first time realizing that the "Big Story" behind NAFTA would appear to be all about the drugs trade.
2000's:
Things are mostly 'where they belong' now. US troops are protesting the opium poppy fields (quite literally). The ongoing big news on the coc aine front isn't about the Columbian cartel's anymore (the stuff always flows from there no matter what), but instead the WAR going on in Mexico. Although the rapid spread of Islamist's is the new frontier in the tale.
2010's:
Now we see the spread of "ISIS" (Al Qaeda becomes an imperialist government) across the Middle East, and the effects of the rapid (rabid like) spread of Islam across the EU. Specifics to coc aine and opium themselves nothing much changes logistically from the 2010's. But lots of 'exciting' news on the WOD political front. Massive LEAKS going public online are the new thing of this era, and not just the election leaks!
1980's-Present:
Columbian coke & Afghani opium, wars, reign supreme across the era's. Yet the correlated trend is also this nurturing / emboldening, and downright embracing of Radical Islam.

To look at it all as it goes it gets harder to imagine 'they' had time for anything but drugs....

1920-1933: Alcohol Prohibition creates National Criminal Gangsterism Crisis & helps fuel a lasting era of infamously networked Italian Mafioso organizations.
"Organized crime received a major boost from Prohibition. Mafia groups limited their activities to prostitution, gambling, and theft until 1920, when organized bootlegging emerged in response to Prohibition. A profitable, often violent, black market for alcohol flourished. Prohibition provided a financial basis for organized crime to flourish. In a study of more than 30 major U.S. cities during the Prohibition years of 1920 and 1921, the number of crimes increased by 24%. Additionally, theft and burglaries increased by 9%, homicides by 12.7%, assaults and battery rose by 13%, drug addiction by 44.6%, and police department costs rose by 11.4%. This was largely the result of "black-market violence" and the diversion of law enforcement resources elsewhere. Despite the Prohibition movement's hope that outlawing alcohol would reduce crime, the reality was that the Volstead Act led to higher crime rates than were experienced prior to Prohibition and the establishment of a black market dominated by criminal organizations. The Saint Valentine's Day Massacre produced seven deaths, considered one of the deadliest days of mob history"." en.wikipedia.org...

1943: CIA precursor OSS works with Sicilian Mafia during WW2.
"The Sicilian Mafia was decimated by the start of World War II. Mussolini’s repression left it clinging to strongholds in Sicily. The Allied occupation reversed this decline. The CIA’s precursor, the US Office of Strategic Services (OSS), teamed with organized crime during the July 1943 invasion of Sicily. That was when the US Army appointed Don Calogero Vizzini, a local Mafia boss, mayor of Villalba. He was certain his US ties gave him impunity, so he murdered the local intrusive police chief. The US installed mayors like Vizzini throughout western Sicily, as the US-Mafia partnership persisted." www.alternet.org...

1946: The US Army School of the Americas (SOA) is founded.
"From 1961 was assigned the specific goal of teaching "anti-communist counterinsurgency training," a role which it would fulfill for the rest of the Cold War.[3] In this period, it educated several Latin American dictators, generations of their military and, during the 1980s, included the uses of torture in its curriculum.[4][5] In 2000/2001, the institute was renamed to Western Hemisphere Institute for Security Cooperation (WHINSEC)." en.wikipedia.org... [Amongst many controveries, some students would go on to form COlubian paramilitary rebel groups, which would eventually influence the rise of AUC.]

1947: The Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) is formed.

1947: CIA backs Li Mi (Kuomintang Party, China).
"Its first allies included members of Chiang Kai-Shek’s Chinese Nationalist (Kuomintang, or KMT) Party, which Mao kicked out of mainland China in 1949. KMT members were already seasoned drug smugglers, having brought opium and heroin into the US in the 1920s. Among the KMT’s key North American contacts were Chinese residents of Mexico. The DEA’s predecessor, the Federal Bureau of Narcotics, observed in 1946 that “in a recent Kuomintang Convention in Mexico City a wide solicitation of funds for the future operation of the opium trade was noted.” This future apparently was secured, as KMT opium continued entering the US from Mexico in 1947. ...CIA-employed pilots carried Li Mi’s opium from Burma to Police General Phao Sriyanond in Bangkok, who later funneled weapons to Li Mi to aid a planned invasion of southern China. This elite Thai cop appointed himself head of the police department in the aftermath of a 1947 military coup. He then fortified his organization to the point where it rivaled the military by late 1950. The CIA played a crucial role in this transformation. In August 1950, an agency team traveled to Bangkok where—with approval from the US State and Defense Departments—it worked out a deal to equip and train a Thai paramilitary force. "http://www.alternet.org/drugs/meet-cias-10-favorite-drug-traffickers "CIA ties to international drug trafficking date to the Korean War. In 1949, two of Chiang Kai-shek's defeated generals, Li Wen Huan and Tuan Shi Wen, marched their Third and Fifth Route armies, with families and livestock, across the mountains to northern Burma. Once installed, the peasant soldiers began cultivating the crop they knew best, the opium poppy." www.nytimes.com...

...CONTINUED...

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   
...CONTINUED...

1953: CIA backed Iranian coup d'état.
"Was the overthrow of the Prime Minister Mohammad Mosaddegh in favour of strengthening the monarchical rule of Mohammad Reza Pahlavi on 19 August 1953, orchestrated by the United Kingdom (under the name "Operation Boot") and the United States (under the name TPAJAX Project, or Operation Ajax). Mossadegh had sought to audit the documents of the Anglo-Iranian Oil Company (AIOC), a British corporation (now part of BP) and to limit the company's control over Iranian petroleum reserves. Upon the refusal of the AIOC to co-operate with the Iranian government, the parliament (Majlis) voted to nationalize Iran's oil industry and to expel foreign corporate representatives from the country. ..." en.wikipedia.org...

1953-1967: CIA's Project MKUltrab ecomes well known for administering drugs in its human experiments on US & Canadian Citizens.
"MKUltra used numerous methodologies to manipulate people's mental states and alter brain functions, including the surreptitious administration of drugs (especially '___') and other chemicals, hypnosis,[10] sensory deprivation, isolation, verbal and sexual abuse, as well as various forms of torture. ...The experiments were exported to Canada when the CIA recruited Scottish psychiatrist Donald Ewen Cameron, creator of the "psychic driving" concept, which the CIA found particularly interesting... In addition to '___', Cameron also experimented with various paralytic drugs as well as electroconvulsive therapy at thirty to forty times the normal power. His "driving" experiments consisted of putting subjects into drug-induced coma for weeks at a time (up to three months in one case) while playing tape loops of noise or simple repetitive statements. His experiments were typically carried out on patients who had entered the institute for minor problems such as anxiety disorders and postpartum depression, many of whom suffered permanently from his actions.[45] His treatments resulted in victims' incontinence, amnesia, forgetting how to talk, forgetting their parents, and thinking their interrogators were their parents...During this era Cameron became known worldwide as the first chairman of the World Psychiatric Association as well as president of the American and Canadian psychiatric associations. Cameron had also been a member of the Nuremberg medical tribunal in 1946–47... " en.wikipedia.org...

1960's: Drugs Become Mainstream In US Society
"As drugs became symbols of youthful rebellion, social upheaval, and political dissent, the government halted scientific research to evaluate their medical safety and efficacy." www.drugpolicy.org...

1960's: CIA helps Laos tribesman traffick Opium.
"During the Vietnam War, operations in Laos were largely a CIA responsibility. The agency's surrogate there was a Laotian general, Vang Pao, who commanded Military Region 2 in northern Laos. He enlisted 30,000 Hmong tribesmen in the service of the CIA. These tribesmen continued to grow, as they had for generations, the opium poppy. Before long, someone - there were unproven allegations that it was a Mafia family from Florida - had established a heroin refining lab in Region Two. The lab's production was soon being ferried out on the planes of the CIA's front airline, Air America. A pair of BNDD agents tried to seize an Air America." www.nytimes.com...

1960's: Cuba "The Corporation" (José Miguel Battle, Sr.).
"A former policeman in Fulgencio Batista's Cuba, Battle assisted the Central Intelligence Agency in the early 1960s in training Cuban exiles and personally volunteering as a soldier in the Cuban liberation effort of the Bay of Pigs Invasion in April 1961." en.wikipedia.org... "But this campaign failed—as did the well-known Mafia-aided attempt to murder Castro. Cuban exiles therefore had to adapt to life in the US. Battle and his associates formed La Compañía—the Corporation—basing it in Miami, but operating in California, Nevada, New Jersey New York and elsewhere in the US. The gang imported coc aine, heroin and marijuana en route to becoming a $45-million-a-year illicit gambling collective." www.alternet.org...

January 17, 1961: President Dwight Eisenhower (former General) warns of the "Military–Industrial Complex" ruling DC politics, in his Farewell Speech. www.youtube.com...
"The military–industrial complex (MIC) is an informal alliance between a nation's military and the defense industry which supplies it, seen together as a vested interest which influences public policy. ...n a U.S. context, the trope is sometimes extended to military–industrial–congressional complex (MICC), adding the U.S. Congress to form a three-sided relationship termed an iron triangle.[9] These relationships include political contributions, political approval for military spending, lobbying to support bureaucracies, and oversight of the industry; or more broadly to include the entire network of contracts and flows of money and resources among individuals as well as corporations and institutions of the defense contractors, The Pentagon, the Congress and executive branch."
en.wikipedia.org...

1963: CIA backed Iraq coup d'état.
"As its instrument the C.I.A. had chosen the authoritarian and anti-Communist Baath Party, in 1963 still a relatively small political faction influential in the Iraqi Army. According to the former Baathist leader Hani Fkaiki, among party members colluding with the C.I.A. in 1962 and 1963 was Saddam Hussein, then a 25-year-old who had fled to Cairo after taking part in a failed assassination of Kassem in 1958." www.nytimes.com...

Late 1960's: Manuel Noriega recruited & trained by CIA.
"Noriega was recruited as a CIA informant while studying at a military academy in Peru. He received intelligence and counterintelligence training at the School of the Americas at Fort Gulick, Panama, in 1967, as well as a course in psychological operations at Fort Bragg, North Carolina. He was to remain on the CIA payroll until February 1988. After a military coup in 1968, Noriega quickly rose through the ranks and became head of Panama's military intelligence and a key figure under General Omar Torrijos, the military ruler who signed a treaty with the US to restore the Panama canal zone to Panamanian sovereignty in 1977." www.theguardian.com...

June 1971: President Nixon declared the “War On Drugs" (WOD)

...CONTINUED...

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   
...CONTINUED...

1972: Criminal BCCI banking operation founded by Pakistani Agha Hasan Abedi.
en.wikipedia.org...

July 1, 1973: Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) formed.

January 30, 1976-January 20, 1977: George HW Bush is Director of CIA.
"As a Texas Congressman, National Chairman of the Republican National Committee, Ambassador to the UN, and Special Envoy to China, George Bush had established a reputation as a strong leader with an impressive resume. Ford had even considered appointing Bush as his Vice-President, but instead offered him the job of DCI. ...Bush quietly left Washington and returned to Texas, where he built up support for his campaign to be the Republican nominee for President in 1980. ...These positions made Bush the only producer (as DCI) and consumer (as President) of intelligence in a single career."https://www.cia.gov/news-information/featured-story-archive/2016-featured-story-archive/bush-as-director-of-central-intelligence.html

September 1, 1976: CIA and Other Intelligence Agencies Use BCCI & "The Safari Club" to Control and Manipulate Criminals and Terrorists Worldwide.
“With the official blessing of George H. W. Bush as the head of the CIA, Adham transformed a small Pakistani merchant bank, the Bank of Credit and Commerce International (BCCI), into a world-wide money-laundering machine, buying banks around the world to create the biggest clandestine money network in history.” www.historycommons.org... Later, The Safari Club "prefers to work with a private CIA made up of fired agents close to ex-CIA Director George Bush Sr. and Theodore Shackley, who Trento alleges is at the center of a “private, shadow spy organization within” the CIA until he is fired in 1979. The Safari Club and rogue CIA will play a major role in supporting the mujaheddin in Afghanistan." www.historycommons.org...

1978: CIA Begins Covert Action in Afghanistan.
"The CIA begins covert action against the Communist government in Afghanistan, which is closely tied to the Soviet Union. Some time this year, the CIA begins training militants in Pakistan and beaming radio propaganda into Afghanistan. By April 1979, US officials are meeting with opponents of the Afghan government to determine their needs."

May 1979: CIA Begins Working with Hekmatyar and Other Mujaheddin Leaders Chosen by ISI

November 4, 1979-January 20, 1981: 52 American Hostages Captured in Tehran, Held for 444 Days.
The overthrown "Shah" was a US puppet dictator installed by the CIA after overthrowing their democratically elected government in 1954 for BP Oil access to their oil fields. [This revolution was effectively their "Independence Day" from the US.]

December 8, 1979: Soviet Forces, Lured in by the CIA, Invade Afghanistan

1980: Afghan Fighters Begin Training in US

Early 1980: Israel Proposes US Secret Arms Sales to Iran

April 15-October 31, 1980: The Cuban "Muriel Boatlift" adds fuel to the fire to the Columbian cartel crime wave.
"The arrival of the refugees in the U.S. created political problems for U.S. president Jimmy Carter, first when his administration struggled to develop a consistent response to the immigrants and then when it was discovered that a number of the refugees had been released from Cuban jails and mental health facilities. The Mariel boatlift was ended by mutual agreement between the two governments in late October 1980, after as many as 125,000 Cubans had reached Florida." en.wikipedia.org...
"As Fidel Castro threatens to unleash another mass exodus of refugees, this city's dominant Cuban American population is pleading with federal authorities not to allow a repeat of the Mariel boatlift of 1980, which brought 125,000 Cubans -- and widespread crime and economic upheaval -- to South Florida." www.washingtonpost.com... [Not all "Marielitos" were criminals! This event is included as it will sort of repeat itself (similar to the Iran-Contra Scandal) in the modern age (but not with Cuban's)...]

Summer 1980: CIA Agent: Republicans Open Secret Channel to Iran in Preparation for ‘October Surprise,’ Arms Deals

October 1980: Osama’s Oldest Brother Allegedly Involved in ‘October Surprise’. "
Salem bin Laden, Osama’s oldest brother, described by a French secret intelligence report as one of two closest friends of Saudi Arabia’s King Fahd who often performs important missions for Saudi Arabia, is involved in secret Paris meetings between US and Iranian emissaries this month, according to a French report."

1980-1988: Saddam Hussein invades Iran causing the Iran-Iraq War.
Hussein was a US puppet dictator at the time. Last great war to see open battlefield "Human Wave Attacks" (think WW1). US aided in using Mustard Gas & Sarin against Iran. 500,000+ dead. foreignpolicy.com...

1980-1989: $600 Million for Afghan War Passes through Bin Laden Charity Fronts

1980-1989: CIA and British Train Mujaheddin in Afghanistan and Help Arm Bin Laden

Early 1980: Osama Bin Laden, with Saudi Backing, Supports Afghan Rebels

Early 1980 and After: Bin Laden Serves as Middleman between Saudi Intelligence and Afghan Warlords

January 20, 1981: Ronald Reagan Inaugurated as POTUS. George HW Bush Inaugurated as Vice POTUS.
"The presidency of Ronald Reagan marked the start of a long period of skyrocketing rates of incarceration, largely thanks to his unprecedented expansion of the drug war. The number of people behind bars for nonviolent drug law offenses increased from 50,000 in 1980 to over 400,000 by 1997. Public concern about illicit drug use built throughout the 1980s, largely due to media portrayals of people addicted to the smokeable form of coc aine dubbed “crack.” Soon after Ronald Reagan took office in 1981, his wife, Nancy Reagan, began a highly-publicized anti-drug campaign, coining the slogan "Just Say No."" www.drugpolicy.org...

1981-1983: NSC Gains a Clear Picture of BCCI’s Criminal Activities from CIA Reports.
"Norman Bailey, a member of the National Security Council (NSC) whose specialty is monitoring terrorism by tracking finances, will later reveal that in the early 1980s the NSC learns that BCCI is not just a bank but is engaged in widespread criminal activity. “We were aware that BCCI was involved in drug-money transactions,” he will later say. “We were also aware that BCCI was involved with terrorists, technology transfers—including the unapproved transfer of US technology to the Soviet bloc—weapons dealing, the manipulation of financial markets, and other activities.” The main source for the NSC about this are reports from the CIA. From 1981 on, the NSC learns of BCCI’s role in illegal technology deals for Pakistan, Iraq, Libya, Iran, and other countries. A clear picture has emerged by the start of 1984. But neither the CIA nor the NSC take any action against the bank."

...CONTINUED...

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   
...CONTINUED...

1981 and After: US Advocacy Group Trains Fighters in Afghanistan; Alleged to Be CIA Front

1982: CIA, NSC Official Becomes Bush’s Foreign Policy Adviser.
"Vice President George H. W. Bush asks CIA agent and National Security Council official Donald Gregg to serve as his national security and foreign policy adviser. Gregg agrees, and retires from the CIA. Gregg will work closely with Bush and former CIA agent Felix Rodriguez to help put together a covert operation to supply the Nicaraguan Contras with arms, cash, and supplies."

1982-1989: US Turns Blind Eye to BCCI and Pakistani Government Involvement in Heroin Trade

1982-1991: Afghan Opium Production Skyrockets

1983-1992: Bill Clinton returns as Governor of Arkansas (previously held 1979-1981).
Although never charged, he goes on to become notorious for directing CIA Iran-Contra coacine smuggling through Mena, Arkansas. en.wikipedia.org...

February 11, 1982: CIA Is Given Green Light to Take Part in Illegal Drug Trade in Afghanistan.
"CIA Director William Casey gets a legal exemption sparing the CIA for a requirement that they report on drug smuggling by CIA officers, agents, or assets. Attorney General William French Smith grants the exemption in a secret memorandum. On March 2, Casey thanks Smith for the exemption, saying it will help protect intelligence sources and methods."

December 1982: First Boland Amendment Restricts Government Support for Contras

1982-1995: "CIA did not have to report the drug trafficking by its assets to the Justice Department."
www.angelfire.com...

1983: Israeli and US Companies Begin Supplying Iran with Arms

1983: Pakistani Government Allows Drug Traffickers to Deposit Profits in BCCI Bank

March 17, 1983: Bush’s Foreign Policy Adviser, Ex-CIA Agent Create Plan to Supply Nicaraguan Contras

August 15, 1983: GeoMiliTech formed; Begins Selling Arms to Iran

December 15, 1983: ’Operation Staunch’ Discourages Other Nations from Selling Weapons to Iran

1983-1985: Juan Ramón Matta-Ballesteros' SETCO flies coc aine for CIA Contra operations.
According to the Kerry Committee report (an investigation into government involvement in drug trafficking, as a result of information that surfaced during the Iran-Contra affair): the Honduran airline SETCO was "the principal company used by the Contras in Honduras to transport supplies and personnel for the [FDN (one of the earliest Contra groups)], carrying at least a million rounds of ammunition, food, uniforms and other military supplies [for the Contras] . . . from 1983 to 1985." SETCO received funds for Contra supply operations from the Contra accounts established by Oliver North. In 1983, a U.S. Customs Investigative Report found that “SETCO stands for Services Ejecutivos Turistas Commander and is headed by Juan Ramon Matta-Ballestros, a class I DEA violator.” The same report states that according to the Drug Enforcement Administration, “SETCO aviation is a corporation formed by American businessmen who are dealing with Matta and are smuggling narcotics into the United States."[8] Matta had been identified by the DEA in 1985 as the most important member of a consortium moving a major share (perhaps a third, perhaps more than half) of all the coc aine from Colombia to the United States.[citation needed] The report went on to conclude that "the Colombian-Mexican relationship, developed by Juan Ramon Matta-Ballesteros, a Honduran with close ties to the Cali groups, led to an explosion of coc aine shipments through Mexico, with coc aine seizures in that country rising from 2.3 tons in 1985 to 9.3 tons in 1987." en.wikipedia.org...

1983-1989: Manuel Noriega's reign as "de facto leader" of Panama & GWHB's primo drug lord asset.
"After Torrijos's death in a mysterious plane crash in 1981, Noriega consolidated his power, becoming Panama's de facto ruler, promoting himself to full general in 1983. The US relied on Panama as a regional listening post and Noriega obliged with unfaltering support for the Contras in Nicaragua, and in the fight against the FMLN guerrillas in El Salvador. At the same time, he began to play an increasingly repressive role internally in Panama, especially after the assassination of Hugo Spadafora, a political opponent who was found beheaded in 1985. Noriega allegedly played a role in the mid-1980s Iran-Contra affair, which involved the smuggling of weapons and drugs to aid US undercover efforts to support the anti-government forces opposing the Sandinistas in Nicaragua." www.bbc.com...

1984: U.S. officials began receiving reports of Contra coc aine trafficking (Iran-Contra Scandal). en.wikipedia.org... aine_trafficking
en.wikipedia.org...
www3.uakron.edu...

1984: Reagan Announces End to Aid for Contras

1984: The "Frogman Case".
"In the late summer of 1984, the CIA faced what secret documents called the "potential for disaster." Congress was debating a full cutoff of funding for the Reagan administration's covert Contra war in Nicaragua. At that delicate political moment, legal proceedings in a major drug bust in San Francisco threatened to publicly link CIA-Contra operations with coc aine trafficking. The "Frogman Case" - so named because scuba divers were caught ferrying $100 million worth of coc aine from a Colombian freighter at San Francisco's pier 96 - was California's biggest drug bust in the early 1980s."
articles.baltimoresun.com...

1984: Contra General José Bueso Rosa.
"Reagan administration officials interceded on behalf of José Bueso Rosa, a Honduran general who was heavily involved with the CIA's contra operations and faced trial for his role in a massive drug shipment to the United States. In 1984 Bueso and co-conspirators hatched a plan to assassinate Honduran President Roberto Suazo Córdoba; the plot was to be financed with a $40 million coc aine shipment to the United States, which the FBI intercepted in Florida."

1984: Bin Laden Develops Ties with Pakistani ISI and Afghan Warlord. These ties will lead to formation of MAK. www.historycommons.org...

1984: Bill Clinton's brother serves time for coc aine distribution.
Later, the Secret Service go on to give him the codename: HEADACHE. mentalfloss.com...

January 20, 1984: State Department Designates Iran as Terrorism Sponsor

...CONTINUED...

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   
...CONTINUED...

May 1984: Secret Contra fund is created for Contras.
"In anticipation of the second Boland amendment, a slush fund for the contras had already been created. NSC aide Oliver North had set up secret bank accounts whose assets eventually totaled more than $30 million, which he and other administration officials solicited from foreign governments. Bush, according to the Iran-contra report, was kept informed of these fund-raising activities. In May 1984, Bush was the first person notified, after the president, about a $1-million-a-month contribution promised by Saudi Arabia. According to the report, on June 25th, Bush was briefed about the fund raising at a meeting of the National Security Planning Group, and on September 18th, Gregg prepared a memo about the fund raising – as requested by the vice-president." www.rollingstone.com...

May 1984: CIA Officer Introduces NSC’s Oliver North to Nicaraguan Contra Leaders

October 1984: CIA Afghan Covert Operations Budget Increases

October 10, 1984: Second Boland Amendment Outlaws CIA, Defense Department, or Third-Party Funding of Contras

Late 1984: Bin Laden and His Mentor Azzam Set Up Precursor Organization to Al-Qaeda

1984-1986: CIA Director Repeatedly Meets with Head of Criminal BCCI Bank, Funding of Afghan War Is Discussed.

1984-1986: CIA Reveals BCCI’s Drug and Terrorist Links to Other US Agencies, but No Action Taken

1984-1986: CIA Director Repeatedly Meets with Head of Criminal BCCI Bank, Funding of Afghan War Is Discussed

1984-1986: Saudi's injects some $32 million into the Contra fund.
"Nevertheless, McFarlane, North, and others sought funds from other countries for the contras. McFarlane was able to get a total of $32 million from Saudi Arabia between 1984 and 1986; McFarlane maintained that he did not solicit the money but merely expressed that that funds for the contras would be appreciated. Later, North was able to secure two $1 million contributions to the contras from Taiwan." www.brown.edu...

1984-1994: CIA Funds Militant Textbooks for Afghanistan.

1984 and After: BCCI Dominates Supply Chain of CIA Supplies and Weapons Meant for Mujaheddin.

1984 and After: CIA Allegedly Funds Bin Laden’s Main Charity Front

Mid-1980s: US Officials Allegedly Meet Directly with Bin Laden.

Mid-1980s: Pakistani ISI and CIA Gain from Drug Production

Mid-1980s: Osama Bin Laden’s Brother Is Allegedly Involved in the Iran-Contra Affair

March 1985: Reagan Sharply Increases Covert Support to Afghan Rebels

April 1, 1985: Contra conspirator Robert Owen admits Contra's "now involved in drug running out of Panama." nsarchive.gwu.edu...

July 12, 1985: Oliver North Acknowledges "Drugs". nsarchive.gwu.edu...

August 9, 1985: Oliver North Describes a Contra Support Plne as "Probably Being Used to Run Drugs into US". nsarchive.gwu.edu...

September 1985: White House Official Takes 23 Tons of Weapons to Iran

December 12, 1985: Plane Crash in Canada Kills 256; Evidence Suggests Links to Iran-Contra and BCCI Covert Operations

1985 or After: Islamic Jihad Receives CIA Money for Afghan Effort

Late 1985 and After: State Department Official Joins NSC, CIA Officials in Funding Contras

1985-1986: CIA Becomes Unhappy with Afghan Fighters, Begins Supporting Islamist Volunteers from Other Countries.

1985-1989: Precursor to Al-Qaeda Puts Down US Roots

1985-1989: Bin Laden’s Mentor Azzam Recruits Fighters All Over World with Apparent CIA Support

1985-1987: Iran-Contra Scandal: Shifted Guns & Money backa nd forth between Iran and Nicaragua. Drugs (mainly coc aine) are well known to ave come back on the return flights from Central America to the US.
en.wikipedia.org... nsarchive.gwu.edu...

1986: Bin Laden Works Indirectly with CIA

February 10, 1986: More Contra Drug Running Documentated (Marijuana). nsarchive.gwu.edu...

September 16, 1986: $10 Million Donation to Contras Cannot be Found

September 19, 1986: Iranians Seek More US Arms, Take More Hostages

October 9, 1986: Connections between CIA, US Government, and Contras Alleged

October 10-15, 1986: State Department, CIA Officials Lie to Congress about Government Support for Contras

November 13, 1986: Reagan Denies Iran Arms Deals in Address to Nation

November 1986 : Two Lebanese newspapers break story of arms deal, Iran arms deal comes to an end. www.brown.edu...

1986-1992: CIA and British Recruit and Train Militants Worldwide to Help Fight Afghan War

1986-1993: The Maktab al-Khidamat (MAK) aka Al-Kifah "Charity" Network Is Formed.
Branches open across the USA to fund the Afghan jihadi fighters. "The CIA has some murky connection to Al-Kifah that has yet to be fully explained. Newsweek will later say the Brooklyn office “doubled as a recruiting post for the CIA seeking to steer fresh troops to the mujaheddin” fighting in Afghanistan. At the same time, the Brooklyn office is where “veterans of [the Afghan war arrived] in the United States—many with passports arranged by the CIA.” Tey go on to not only have offices but actual terrorist training camps across the US. www.historycommons.org...

1987-1991: KSM Works in Afghanistan for Warlord Most Favored by CIA

1987: CIA Funds Mujahedeen Leader Who Supports Bin Laden

1988: ’Al-Qaeda’ Possibly the Name of a Computer Database.
"Robin Cook, British Foreign Secretary from 1997 to 2003, will later say that “al-Qaeda” was originally the name of a database. In a 2005 article, Cook will write that bin Laden was “a product of a monumental miscalculation by western security agencies. Throughout the ‘80s he was armed by the CIA and funded by the Saudis to wage jihad against the Russian occupation of Afghanistan. Al-Qaeda, literally ‘the database,’ was originally the computer file of the thousands of mujaheddin who were recruited and trained with help from the CIA to defeat the Russians".

1988-February 1992: US Support for Mujaheddin Declines; Funds from Saudi Donors Increase

1988-Spring 1995: KSM’s Brother Works for Charity Allegedly Connected to CIA, "was used by the CIA to funnel money to Muslim militants fighting against US enemies in places such as Bosnia and Afghanistan".

Early 1988: Manuel Noriega says hopes Bush wins the elecation because he 'had him bby the balls'.
"I've got Bush by the balls," Noriega boasted early this year, according to a former aide, Colonel Roberto Díaz Herrera, after the White House moved belatedly and unsuccessfully to oust Noriega. "Noriega has enough to sink Bush," Kozen says. Blandon adds, "This is why the Reagan administration is afraid of Noriega, because in this operation was involved Bush and his men." www.rollingstone.com...

April 1988: Soviet Union Announces It Will Withdraw All Troops from Afghanistan

...CONTINUED...

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   
...CONTINUED...

April 10, 1988: US Government Uninterested in Stopping Drug Trade in Afghanistan.
"The New York Times reports that “Afghanistan is one place where the drug issue has been subordinated to the [Reagan] administration’s policy of supporting anti-Communist insurgencies.” In interviews with The New York Times in 1986, dozens of Afghan rebel leaders admitted cultivating and selling opium poppies. US intelligence suspects that the same planes and trucks sending US aid to rebels in Afghanistan are returning to Pakistan with drugs. However, little is being done about this. One anonymous Reagan administration official tells the Times: “We’re not going to let a little thing like drugs get in the way of the political situation. And when the Soviets leave and there’s no money in the country, it’s not going to be a priority to disrupt the drug trade”."

August 11-20, 1988: Bin Laden Forms Al-Qaeda

October 1988: State Department Envoy Warns Against Continued Support of Militant Islamists

November 3, 1988: The Black Eagle aspect of the Contra Scandal Exposed.
"The ROLLING STONE investigation – based on congressional and court documents and more than fifty interviews with government diplomats, career military officers and intelligence agents, including key Black Eagle operatives – also found that General Manuel Noriega, the Panamanian dictator indicted in the U.S. on drug charges early this year, played an important part in Black Eagle, making available his country's airfields and front companies to the American operatives. In exchange, Noriega appropriated Black Eagle's fleet of cargo planes to smuggle coc aine and marijuana into the U.S. on behalf of the notorious Medellín cartel of Colombia. Several of those involved with the operation contend that Bush and Gregg knew about Noriega's use of Black Eagle for drug running and that nothing was done to stop it."

November 8, 1988: Bush wins despite Iran-Contra Scandal, coc aine drug. National Media laregely to blame. en.wikipedia.org... See also: The CIA, Drug Trafficking and American Politics: The Political Economy of War www.youtube.com...

January 20, 1989: George HB Bush Inagurated as POTUS.

February 15, 1989: Soviet Forces Withdraw from Afghanistan

February 16, 1989-December 1990: CIA Continues to Work with ‘Blind Sheikh’ and Supports Mujaheddin Despite Soviet Withdrawal from Afghanistan

Fall 1989: CIA Assessments Finally Make Clear USSR Was In Trouble.
[Now that the Military Industrial Complex based economy of the US was based on perpetual war, losing it "friend" of an enemy in the USSR would mean an "end" to the "need" for the CIA, its drug running, exuberant Pentagon budgets and much much more. Not unless its intelligence community could delver never ending broad and ubiquitous conflicts to engage in...] www.cia.gov...

December 20, 1989: Panana invaded specifically to capture Manuel Noriega.
en.wikipedia.org...

The Panama Deception
www.youtube.com...

1989 and After: CIA Supposedly Supports Muslim Charity Tied to Bin Laden

1990: Contra Drug Smuggler Fabio Ernesto Carrasco Testifies.
"On October 31, 1996, the Washington Post ran a follow up story to the San Jose Mercury News series titled "CIA, Contras and Drugs: Questions on Links Linger." The story drew on court testimony in 1990 of Fabio Ernesto Carrasco, a pilot for a major Columbian drug smuggler named George Morales. As a witness in a drug trial, Carrasco testified that in 1984 and 1985, he piloted planes loaded with weapons for contras operating in Costa Rica. The weapons were offloaded, and then drugs stored in military bags were put on the planes which flew to the United States. "I participated in two [flights] which involved weapons and coc aine at the same time," he told the court." nsarchive.gwu.edu...

Late 1980s: Bin Laden, CIA, and ISI Train Core of Future Philippines Militant Group

Late 1980s-Early 1990s: US Allows Radical Mujaheddin to Kill Thousands of Moderates in Afghanistan

Late 1980s and After: CIA Blocks Investigations into Al-Qaeda’s ‘Operational Headquarters’ in US

1990: Islamist Militants Set Up Operations in Bosnia. "In 1991, Kherbane will set up a charity front in Croatia that is a branch of Maktab al-Khidamat/Al-Kifah, which is closely tied to al-Qaeda".

1990: Donald "Trump argued in 1990 that the only way to win the War on Drugs was to legalize drugs and use the tax revenue to fund drug education programs. As he put it, "You have to take the profit away from these drug czars." www.abovetopsecret.com...

November 28, 1990: US Intelligence Predicts Political Collapse and Civil War in Yugoslavia.

November 29, 1990: UN Resolution Leads to ‘Coalition’ of Nations Opposing Iraq Occupation of Kuwait

Late 1990: Fervent Muslim / Former Nazi Supporter "Wins" Vote in Mostly Secular Bosnia. This Alija Izetbegovic in 1970 wrote a manifesto: “There can be no peace or harmony between the ‘Islamic religion’ and non-Islamic social and political institutions.” He also wrote, “Our objective is the Islamization of Muslims” and “Our motto is to have faith and fight.” "In 1983, the Communist government of Yugoslavia sentenced him to 14-years in prison on charges of conspiring to create a Muslim state, however he was released in 1988." In 2015, Izetbegovic was revealed by former CIA agent Rbert Baer as being a CIA asset during that time (amongst many other Yugolsavian officials related to the war). www.ebritic.com...

...CONTINUED...

link   
...CONTINUED...

1990-1993: DEA, CIA & US State Dept. backed "Los PEPES" paramilitary group formed to fight Pablo Escobar.
"Los Pepes, a name derived from the Spanish phrase "Perseguidos por Pablo Escobar" ("Persecuted by Pablo Escobar"), was a short-lived vigilante group composed of enemies of drug lord Pablo Escobar. ...There are reports that Los Pepes had ties to some members of the Colombian National Police, especially the Search Bloc (Bloque de Búsqueda), with whom they exchanged information in order to execute their activities against Escobar.[3] According to documents released to the public by the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) in 2008, "Colombian National Police director general Miguel Antonio Gómez Padilla said 'that he had directed a senior CNP intelligence officer to maintain contact with Fidel Castaño, paramilitary leader of Los Pepes, for the purposes of intelligence collection'." en.wikipedia.org... "In 1993, Carlos Castaño, head of the United Self-Defense Forces of Colombia (AUC, in its Spanish acronym)—the main paramilitary entity—teamed with Colombian authorities and the CIA to topple Colombian kingpin Pablo Escobar. Castaño estimated before his 2004 assassination that 70% of his funding derived from drug smuggling, and the DEA agreed. Its former deputy administrator, James Milford, cited Castaño’s links to the North Valle cartel and concluded that the paramilitary leader was a “major coc aine trafficker in his own right.” Another DEA official, Donnie Marshall, explained that the paramilitaries “raise funds through extortion, or by protecting laboratory operations in northern and central Colombia,” and that they “appear to be directly involved in processing coc aine. At least one of these paramilitary groups appears to be involved in exporting coc aine from Colombia.” www.alternet.org...

1991: US Convinces Bosnian President to Renege on Agreement that would have prevented the breakup of Yugoslavia.

1991: Al-Qaeda Begins Infiltrating Balkans Region Through MAK Charity Front.

January, 12 1991: CIA agents were on the ground in Sarajevo "to keep an eye on alleged terrorists of Serbian nationality, who were expected to attack Sarajevo ...Our mission was to alarm and spread panic among politicians in Bosnia, simply to fill their heads with the idea that Serbs would attack. To begin with, we accepted the story, but after a while we started to wonder. Why were we raising such hysteria when the group clearly did not exist?".

February 1991: Pakistan Supposedly Considers Funding Covert Operations through Drug Money

June 1991: Bosnian Muslims Begin Forming and Arming Private Army

June 25, 1991: Croatia and Slovenia Declare Independence; War Between Croatia and Serbia Begins

Mid-1991-1996: Bin Laden-Linked Charity Front Funnels Billions of Dollars to Bosnia for Weapons

July 1991: Bin Laden Loses Money in BCCI; Begins Profiting from Drug Trade

July 5, 1991: Criminal BCCI Bank Is Shut Down

September 26, 1991: UN Imposes Arms Embargo on All Countries in Former Yugoslavia Region

December 26, 1991: Soviet Union Dissolves.

1991-1995: Rich Saudis Fund Bosnia Fighters through Alleged Bin Laden Charity Front

1991-1995: German Intelligence Illegally Arms Bosnian Muslims and Croats

1992-1995: Pentagon Helps Bring Islamic Militants to Fight with Bosnians Against Serbs

1992: Bin Laden’s Main Charity Front in US Turns Focus to Supporting Bosnian War

Early 1990s: Al-Kifah’s Bosnia War Branch Is Connected to Terrorist Attacks and Brooklyn Office

1992-1995: KSM Fights and Fundraises in Bosnia

January 21, 1992: US Ambassador Says US Is Trying to Break Up Yugoslavia

February 23-March 18, 1992: US Discourages Bosnian Muslim Leader from Signing Agreement to Avoid War

March 1, 1992: Bosnian War begins.

April 5, 1992: Siege of Sarajevo begins.

April 6, 1992: Bosnia Declares Independence; War between Bosnia and Serbia Begins

After April 6, 1992: CIA Paramilitary Fights in Bosnia

Shortly After April 6, 1992: Mujaheddin Begin Arriving in Bosnia to Fight against Serbs

Autumn 1992: Al-Qaeda Builds Operations in Bosnia to Attack Europe and US

September 1992: Charity Front Exposed as Illegal Weapons Pipeline, but No Action Taken Against It

September 1992 and After: Al-Zawahiri Frequently Visits Bosnia, Works with Bosnian Muslim Politicians

Mid-September 1992: Bosnia Muslims Stage Attack from Sarajevo Hospital to Discredit Serbians

Late 1992-1995: US and Saudis Allegedly Collaborate on Illegal Weapons Deliveries to Bosnian Muslims

Late 1992-Early 1993: Bosnian Charity Front Funds Training Camp and Militant Bombers in US

December 1992: US Army Allegedly Tries to Get Radical Militants in New York to Fight in Bosnia

December 1992: Saudi Embassy Pays Radical Militants in US to Fight in Bosnia

December 1992-June 1993: Ali Mohamed and Other Former US Soldiers Train Al-Qaeda Fighters in Bosnia

December 8, 1992: UN and Senior Western Military Officials Claim Bosnian Muslims Are Attacking Their Own People to Gain International Sympathy

December 1992-Early February 1993: Islamist Militants Learn to Fight at Pennsylvania Training Camp (For Balkan's Conflict).
"An FBI informant named Garrett Wilson helps lead the FBI to the camp, and the FBI monitors it for two days, January 16 and 17, but the monitoring team is mysteriously pulled away before the end of the second day".

1993: "The Deep Cover Operation That Exposed the CIA Sabotage of the Drug War"
"In The Big White Lie, Michael Levine, former DEA agent...tells how the beautiful South American "Queen of Cocaine" seduced the CIA into protecting her from prosecution as she sold drugs to Americans; how CIA-sponsored paramilitary ousted, tortured, and killed members of a pro-DEA Bolivian ruling party; and how the CIA created La Corporacion, the "General Motors of coc aine," which led directly to the current coc aine/crack epidemic. As a 25-year veteran agent for the DEA, Michael Levine worked deep-cover cases from Bangkok to Buenos Aires, and witnessed firsthand scandalous violations of drug laws by U.S. officials." www.amazon.com...

1993: US-Based Charity Helps Send Nine Elite Al-Qaeda Trainers to Bosnia

1993: US Government Turns Blind Eye to Illegal Weapons Pipeline to Muslim Bosnia

1993: Albanian Drug Smuggling Profits Fund Muslim Arms Buildup in Balkans

1993: US Begins Construction on Airfield Used for Bosnia Arms Pipeline

1993: Bin Laden Visits Bosnia, Supports Muslim President Izetbegovic

1993: Al-Zawahiri’s Brother Help Manage Mujaheddin in Bosnia Using Charity Cover; Bosnian President Izetbegovic Grants Bin Laden Passport as Gesture of Appreciation

1993-1995: Former US Intelligence Agent and Arms Dealer Victor Bout Develop Town that Becomes Hub for Al-Qaeda and the 9/11 Plot

...CONTINUED...

link   
...CONTINUED...

January 20, 1993: Bill Clinton Inaugurated POTUS
"A true paradox lies at the heart of the Clinton legacy. Both Hillary and Bill continue to enjoy enormous popularity among African Americans despite the devastating legacy of a presidency that resulted in the impoverishment and incarceration of hundreds of thousands of poor and working-class black people. Most shockingly, the total numbers of state and federal inmates grew more rapidly under Bill Clinton than under any other president, including the notorious Republican drug warriors Richard Nixon, Ronald Reagan, and George H. W. Bush. This fact alone should at least make one pause before granting unquestioning fealty to Hillary, but of course there are many others, including her entry into electoral politics through the 1964 Goldwater campaign, resolute support for the Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act, race-baiting tactics in the 2008 election, and close ties to lobbyists for the private prison industry. Nevertheless, until the encounter with BLM protestors in August 2015, few publicly called out the Clintons’ shared culpability for our contemporary prison nation that subjects a third of African American men to a form of correctional control in their lifetime." newrepublic.com...

February 26, 1993: WTC Bombing. A prominent member of MAK is later convicted for a role in the attack. KSM involvment. "The New York Times later reports on Emad Salem, an undercover agent who will be the key government witness in the trial against Yousef. Salem testifies that the FBI knew about the attack beforehand and told him they would thwart it by substituting a harmless powder for the explosives. However, an FBI supervisor called off this plan, and the bombing was not stopped."

Spring 1993: Second Group of US Militants Linked to Al-Kifah Charity Front Fight in Bosnia

Early April 1993: FBI Links Bombers in US to Bosnian Charity Front; But Bosnian Link Is Not Explored

June 1993: Saudis Urge US to Lead in Military Assistance to Bosnian Muslims

November 1993: Venezuelan National Guard Affair.
"The CIA, in spite of objections from the Drug Enforcement Administration, allowed at least one ton of nearly pure coc aine to be shipped into Miami International Airport. The CIA claimed to have done this as a way of gathering information about Colombian drug cartels, but the coc aine ended up being sold on the street. In November 1993, the former head of the DEA, Robert C. Bonner appeared on 60 Minutes and criticized the CIA for allowing several tons of pure coc aine to be smuggled into the U.S. via Venezuela without first notifying and securing the approval of the DEA." en.wikipedia.org...

December 2, 1993: Cocaine kingpin, head of Medellín Cartel, Pablo Escobar finally found and killed. Los PEPES becomes "AUC" and goes on to take over portions of his drug network. "An estimated 700 emails from the computer of former AUC commander and drug lord Vicente Castaño revealed the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) and many top Colombian politicians may have been working with the paramilitary group. ...One of the messages revealed that Vicente’s brother Carlos, who founded the extreme right paramilitary group the Peasant Self-Defense Forces of Cordoba and Uraba (ACCU) with Vicente, allegedly spoke with CIA agents to help American authorities capture the leaders of the Cali Cartel, Gilberto Rodriguez Orejuela and Jose Santacruz-Londoño." colombiareports.com...

December 3, 1993: "The CIA Drug Connection Is as Old as the Agency".
"The Justice Department is investigating allegations that officers of a special Venezuelan anti-drug unit funded by the CIA smuggled more than 2,000 pounds of coc aine into the United States with the knowledge of CIA officials - despite protests by the Drug Enforcement Administration, the organization responsible for enforcing U.S. drug laws." www.nytimes.com...

Late 1993-1994: US Investigators Discover Links Between WTC Bombing and Mujaheddin Fighting in Bosnian War

1994: Bin Laden Seen Repeatedly Meeting with Bosnian Muslim President Izetbegovic

1994: US Intelligence Known to be Aware of Bin Laden’s Terrorist Ties in Bosnia by This Time

1994-1997: US Supports Taliban Rise to Power

March 13, 1994: Report: Violence, Drugs, and Militant Training Camps Are Rife in Afghanistan

Shortly After April 9, 1994: Bin Laden Travels to Albania, Meets with Government Officials

April 27, 1994: US Gives Bosnians Green Light To Smuggle Arms

August 1994: Private Military Contractor MPRI Brought in by State Dept to Assist Bosnian Muslim Forces

September 1994-1996: Al-Zawahiri Manages Bosnian Mujaheddin from Bulgarian Base

Early September 1994: US Military Begins Advising and Assisting Bosnian Muslim Army

October 1994: CIA and ISI Allegedly Give Help and Secret Cache of Weapons to Taliban

November 1994: Bin Laden Seen Meeting with President of Muslim Bosnia

Late 1994-Late 1995: US Secretly Supplies Bosnian Muslims Through Remote Airport Controlled by Corrupt and Radical Militant Clan

After 1994-1999: CIA and Bin Laden Train KLA in Albania

1995: 9/11 Hijackers Alhazmi and Almihdhar Fight in Bosnia

1995-1998: Alleged Ties Between Al-Qadi Charity and Terrorist Groups Are Uncovered; No Action Taken

1995-2001: Persian Gulf Elite Go Hunting with Bin Laden and Mullah Omar in Afghanistan

1995: "Dark Alliance" News Series is Published by Journalist Gary Webb.
"The lead of the first article set out the series' basic claims: "For the better part of a decade, a San Francisco Bay Area drug ring sold tons of coc aine to the Crips and Bloods street gangs of Los Angeles and funneled millions in drug profits to a Latin American guerrilla army run by the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency." This drug ring "opened the first pipeline between Colombia's coc aine cartels and the black neighborhoods of Los Angeles" and, as a result, "The coc aine that flooded in helped spark a crack explosion in urban America."" en.wikipedia.org...

Early 1995: Bosnian Leaders Admit They Are Using Anti-Serb Propaganda to Prompt Intervention

January 17, 1995–December 21, 2000: George W Bush Serves as Governor of Texas

February 1995: Albanian Narco-Terrorism Destabilizes the Balkans

February-March 1995: Frequent Secret US Supported Flights Supplying Arms to Bosnian Muslims

August 7, 1995: Clinton Sides with Interventionists During Cabinet Meeting

August 27, 1995 and Shortly After: CIA and Albanian Intelligence Recruit Knowledgeable Informer

September 1995: Raid Does Not Stop Bosnian Charity Front Controlling Illegal Weapons Pipeline

October 1, 1995: US Army Officer: Propaganda Machine Whipping Up Support for US Intervention in Bosnia

October 20, 1995: KSM Possibly Helps with Revenge Bombing in Croatia

December 14, 1995: Dayton Accords Brings End to Bosnian War.

...CONTINUED...

link   
...CONTINUED...

December 14, 1995: Militant Leader’s Death Reveals Links between Bosnian Government and Al-Qaeda Leaders

1996: Pakistan and Saudi Arabia Said to Make Secret Deals with Taliban and Al-Qaeda

1996: Al-Qaeda Linked Financier Reportedly Gives Money to Bosnian Muslim President Izetbegovic

January 1996-September 10, 2001: Canada Takes No Action Against Founding Al-Qaeda Leader, Despite Evidence Against Him

November 15, 1996: LAPD Police Officer Michael Ruppert confronts CIA Directer on illegal drug activities in a town hall forum.
"On November 15, 1996, then Director of Central Intelligence John Deutch visited Los Angeles' Locke High School for a town hall meeting. At the meeting, Ruppert publicly confronted Deutch, saying that in his experience as an LAPD narcotics officer he had seen evidence of CIA complicity in drug dealing."

1996-1999: Albanian Mafia and KLA Take Control of Balkan Heroin Trafficking Route.

1996-2001: Moussaoui Recuits Muslims to Fight in Kosovo and Chechnya

1996-September 11, 2001: FBI Directly Monitors Militants in Afganistan with Hi-Tech Phone Booth

1996-September 11, 2001: Enron Gives Taliban Millions in Bribes in Effort to Get Afghan Pipeline Built

1996 and After: Al-Qaeda Revives Bosnia Connections through Saudi Government Charity; US Fails to Shut Charity Down

1996-2001: 1989 Speech by Milosevic Wildly Distorted by Western Media.
"Professor Gil White will point out in 2002 that Slobodan Milosevic’s 1989 speech in Kosovo in front of a huge crowd is consistently misrepresented as a call to ethnic war, when in fact it was the exact opposite—a call for racial tolerance and reconciliation."

January 1996: CIA Report Exposes Militant Charity Fronts in Bosnia; Ties to Saudi Arabia and Other Governments Discovered

January 2, 1996: New Republic Editors Say Bosnian Intervention Aimed at Increasing US Influence in Middle East

February 1996: The "Osama Bin Laden Unit" formed.

February 29, 1996: Siege of Sarajevo ends.

May 1996: US Seeks Stability in Afghanistan for Unocal Pipeline

May 18, 1996: Sudan Expels Bin Laden; US Fails to Stop His Flight to Afghanistan; Quickly Alligns With the Taliban After Arrival in Afghanistan

June 1996: Bin Laden Meets with Pakistani Military Leaders

June 27, 1996: US Monitors Bin Laden Taking Credit for Khobar Towers Bombing

Mid-1996-October 2001: Ariana Airlines Becomes Transport Arm of Al-Qaeda and Taliban.
"In 1996, al-Qaeda assumes control of Ariana Airlines, Afghanistan’s national airline, for use in its illegal trade network. Passenger flights become few and erratic, as planes are used to fly drugs, weapons, gold, and personnel, primarily between Afghanistan, the United Arab Emirates (UAE), and Pakistan".

July 18, 1996: State Department Calls Afghanistan an ‘Ideal Haven’ for Bin Laden

August 1996: Bin Laden Calls for Attack on Western Targets in Arabia

August 1996: CIA Aware ISI Is Funding Radical Militant Group with Bin Laden and Taliban Links; No Action Taken

September 27, 1996: Victorious Taliban Supported by Pakistan; Viewed by US, Unocal as Stabilizing Force

September 30, 1996: CIA Reports Taliban Are Keeping Bin Laden’s Training Camps Open, Closing Some Other Camps

September 1996-June 2000: Bosnian Intelligence Completely Penetrated by Al-Qaeda

November 1996-Late August 1998: The NSA Begins Monitors Bin Laden Himself On His Satellite Phone; Refused To Share Any Info With Other US Intelligence Agencies. Had they, the US military could have easily captured Bin Laden, or better yet bombed him by targetting the phone via it's built in Global Maritime Distress and Safety System (GMDSS). They go on to record him for over 2000 hours through late 1998. [If they wouldn't share any info were they just monitoring him for mere entertainment purposes?] www.abovetopsecret.com...

December 1996-June 1999: US Military Fails to Help CIA Plan Operations Against Bin Laden

Late 1996: Bin Laden Becomes Active in Opium Trade

Late 1996: Pakistan ISI Returns Afghanistan Training Camps to Bin Laden and Subsidizes Their Costs

1997: CIA Re-opens Afghanistan Operations

1997: KLA Surfaces to Resist Serbian Persecution of Albanians.
The US Drug Enforcement Agency office in Rome tells the Philadelphia Inquirer in March 1999 that the KLA is “financing [its] war through drug trafficking activities, weapons trafficking, and the trafficking of other illegal goods, as well as contributions of their countrymen working abroad.”

1997: Albanian Government Falls, Al-Qaeda and Other Criminal Groups Loot Armories

1997-May 29, 1998: US Creates Plan to Capture Bin Laden, but CIA Director Tenet Cancels It

Early 1997: CIA Unit Determines Bin Laden Is Serious Threat, But Cooperation Is Poor

Early 1997-Late 1998: Hijazi Turns Informant for Boston FBI Investigation on Heroin from Afghanistan

May 25-28, 1997: Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, and UAE Officially Recognize Taliban Government

August 13, 1997: US Aware Taliban Are Paying Pakistani Government with Drugs

October 1997: Brzezinski Highlights the Importance of Central Asia to Achieving World Domination.
"Former National Security Adviser Zbigniew Brzezinski publishes a book, The Grand Chessboard: American Primacy and Its Geostrategic Imperatives, in which he portrays the Eurasian landmass as the key to world power, and Central Asia with its vast oil reserves as the key to domination of Eurasia. He states that for the US to maintain its global primacy, it must prevent any possible adversary from controlling that region. He notes: “The attitude of the American public toward the external projection of American power has been much more ambivalent. The public supported America’s engagement in World War II largely because of the shock effect of the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor.” He predicts that because of popular resistance to US military expansionism, his ambitious Central Asian strategy can not be implemented, “except in the circumstance of a truly massive and widely perceived direct external threat”."

November 1997: Enron and Bin Laden Family Team Up for Project

December 1997: Unocal Establishes Pipeline Training Facility Near Bin Laden’s Compound

December 4, 1997: Taliban Representatives Visit Unocal in Texas

1998: CIA Suspects Persian Gulf Royals and Arms Dealer Victor Bout Are Flying Heroin Out of Afghanistan

January 1998: CIA Aware of Al-Qaeda Meeting Planning Future Attacks

February 1998: State Department Removes KLA from Terrorism List

Shortly Before February 1998 and After: KLA Receives Arms and Training from US and NATO

February 22, 1998: Bin Laden Expands Religious Edict against US and Allies

February 23, 1998: American Special Envoy to Bosnia Says KLA Is a Terrorist Organization

Between March and August 1998: Al-Qaeda Explosives Trainer Visits Kosovo

...CONTINUED...

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   
...CONTINUED...

April 17, 1998: US Official Meets with Taliban; Promote Afghan Pipeline.
"Bill Richardson, the US Ambassador to the UN, meets Taliban officials in Kabul. (All such meetings are illegal, because the US still officially recognizes the government the Taliban ousted as the legitimate rulers of Afghanistan.) US officials at the time call the oil and gas pipeline project a “fabulous opportunity” and are especially motivated by the “prospect of circumventing Iran, which offers another route for the pipeline.” [Google: Caspain Sea Reserves]

May 1998-May 1999: Ten Opportunities to Strike Bin Laden in One Year

May 7, 1998: Al-Qaeda Leader Visits Bosnia; US Charity Is Funding Al-Qaeda There

May 26, 1998: Bin Laden Promises to Bring Jihad to US

Summer 1998: CIA Breaks up Islamic Jihad Cell in Albania for Planning to Blow Up US Embassy

Mid-August 1998: President Clinton Aware of Links between Taliban, Pakistani ISI, and Al-Qaeda

September 11, 1998: PNAC Calls on Clinton To Take ‘Decisive Action’ Against Milosevic

Late 1990's: Clinton contnues bombing Iraq. Imposes sanctions that see upwards of 500,000 children die. en.wikipedia.org...

Autumn 1998: US Intelligence Aware of ‘Unholy Alliance’ between ISI, Taliban, and Al-Qaeda.
"One senior Clinton administration official will later state that it was “assumed that those ISI individuals were perhaps profiteering, engaged in the drug running, the arms running.”

October 1998: Islamic Conference Calls KLA Struggle ‘Jihad’

October 1998: Military Analyst Finds Sensitive Information on Terrorism in Afghanistan, but US Authorities Confiscate Data.
"Traveling undercover, she meets with Northern Alliance leader Ahmed Shah Massoud. She sees a terrorist training center in Taliban-controlled territory. Sirrs will later claim: “The Taliban’s brutal regime was being kept in power significantly by bin Laden’s money, plus the narcotics trade, while [Massoud’s] resistance was surviving on a shoestring."

1999: US and British Special Forces Train KLA Operatives in Albania

1999: Al Taqwa Figure Connects to Militants in Algeria, Bosnia, and Kosovo

1999: FBI Headquarters Delays Check on Terrorist Trainer for 9 Months, Tries to Block Warning for National Guard

1999: Oliver North made co-host of MSNBC show "Equal Time" en.wikipedia.org...

1999: US Government Ignores ‘Who’s Who’ Book of Al-Qaeda Figures

1999: Al-Qaeda Linked Philippine Militants Involved in Drug Trade

Early 1999: Europol Ties KLA to International Drug Gangs

Early February 1999: $8 Billion Weapons Deal Allegedly Influences US Decision Not to Strike at Bin Laden

January 1999: Indicted War Criminal Takes Over Command of the KLA with US Approval

January 17, 1999: Large Number of Mujaheddin Entering Albania

March 24, 1999: NATO Begins Bombing Serbia in Dispute Over Kosovo

Spring 1999: Bin Laden Linked to Afghanistan Drug Trade and Russian and Chechen Mafias

April 1999: Kosovo Militants Being Funded by Al-Qaeda and Drugs from Afghanistan

April 2, 1999: Bosnian Muslim Army Caught Smuggling Weapons to KLA in Kosovo

April 27, 1999: Sen. Lieberman Says US and KLA ‘Stand for the Same Human Values and Principles’

Late April 1999: CIA Secretly Works with KLA During Kosovo War

June 9, 1999: Serbia Capitulates, Ending NATO Bombing Campaign Over Kosovo

July-August 1999: Taliban Leaders Visit US.
"About a dozen Afghan leaders visit the US. They are militia commanders, mostly Taliban, and some with ties to al-Qaeda. A few are opponents of the Taliban. Their exact names and titles remain classified. For five weeks, they visit numerous locales in the US, including Mt. Rushmore. All their expenses are paid by the US government and the University of Nebraska. Thomas Gouttierre, an academic heading an Afghanistan program at the University of Nebraska, hosts their visit. Gouttierre is working as a consultant to Unocal at the time, and some Taliban visits to the US are paid for by Unocal, such as a visit two years earlier."

November 29, 1999: UN Says ISI Makes Billions from Drugs

Late 1990's: Bill "Wag the Dog" Clinton has numerous sex scandals unfold. The stories dominate the national media.
en.wikipedia.org... [In hindsight, the perfect perpetual distraction from issues that actually mattered.]

2000's: [Following tightening EU nation intergration, and increasingly open internal and external immigration policies, the EU's Muslim immigrant population begins to spike. In the following decade it will become ever more clear that assimilation into thir new socieeties isn't going so well...]

January 2000: KLA are the "Herion Heroes".
"The United States propped up the KLA in the Kosovo conflict. With Milosevic gone, and no one in control, the former freedom fighters are now transforming the province into a major conduit for global drug trafficking. ...A fleet of Mercedes sedans without license plates lined the streets of Kosovo's capital, Pristina, and young men with hooded eyes and bulky suits checked into the top floors of showcase hotels... It was time for criminal elements with close ties to America's newest ally to reopen the traditional Balkan Road -- one of the biggest conduits for global heroin trafficking." www.motherjones.com...

February 2, 2000: CIA Director Tells Public that Bin Laden Is Planning ‘Further Blows Against America’. "He points out ties between drug traffickers and the Taliban and says, “There is ample evidence that Islamic extremists such as Osama bin Laden use profits from the drug trade to support their terror campaign."

April 1, 2000: Raid Reveals Al-Qaeda Safe House in Kosovo, but US Takes No Action against Al-Qaeda Figure Linked to House

May 2000: CIA Details Al-Qaeda Using Honey Trade to Move Drugs and Weapons, but No Action Taken Until After 9/11

July 2000: Taliban Bans Poppy Growing, but Benefits from Resulting Price Rise

September 2000: PNAC and the ”New Pearl Harbor”/
"This video clip describes Paul Wolfowitz's involvement in shaping the U.S. Neoconservative foreign policy implemented after the attacks of September 11, 2001, including his role in the creation of the PNAC document ”Rebuilding America's Defenses” during the year 2000 which suggested a need for a ”catastrophic and catalyzing event— like a new Pearl Harbor.”" www.newsofinterest.tv...
[The PNAC top roster is a who's who of Bush's and former Iran-Contra conspirators.] en.wikipedia.org...

September 2000: ISI and Al-Qaeda Heavily Assist Taliban Military Offensive

September 7-October 2000: Predator Flights over Afghanistan Are Initiated Then Halted

...CONTINUED...

link   
...CONTINUED...

September 10, 2000: It is Reported That Former Barry Seal Drug Running Airplane has been in Use as Government Airplane by Texas Officials for 10 Years.
"State officials have flown aboard N6308F, an 18-year-old twin turboprop that seats up to 10, on official business since Texas bought the plane in 1990. The Beech King Air is one of 53 in the state's fleet. Gov. George W. Bush took office five years after the plane became Texas property and was unaware of its history. "We're glad to hear that the plane is on the straight and narrow and has landed on the right side of the law," Bush spokeswoman Linda Edwards said." www.mapinc.org... "Three months into an exhaustive investigation of persistent reports dating to 1995 that there exists an incriminating videotape of current Republican Presidential front-runner Bush caught in a hastily-aborted DEA coc aine sting, the central allegation remains unproven. But some startling details have been confirmed, amid a raft of new suspicions emerging from conflicting FAA records. Those records, along with other irrefutable documents, point to the existence of far more than mere happenstance or dark "conspiracy theorist speculations" in the matter of how George W. Bush came to be flying the friendly Texas skies in an airplane that was a crown jewel in the drug smuggling fleet of the notorious Barry Seal." www.fromthewilderness.com... [Flimsy, but interesting no less. How many times did Dubya get off on flying in it? Did he fly it?!]

September 21, 2000: Al-Qaeda Leaders Vow to ‘Spill Blood’ to Free ‘Blind Sheikh’

September 26, 2000: US Sees Pakistani Support for Taliban Is ‘Unprecedented’ and Increasing

2000-2012: "CONFIRMED: The DEA Struck A Deal With Mexico's Most Notorious Drug Cartel".
"An investigation by El Universal found that between the years 2000 and 2012, the U.S. government had an arrangement with Mexico's Sinaloa drug cartel that allowed the organization to smuggle billions of dollars of drugs while Sinaloa provided information on rival cartels. Sinaloa, led by Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman, supplies 80% of the drugs entering the Chicago area and has a presence in cities across the U.S." www.businessinsider.com...

Early 2001: Bin Laden Warns of Massive Attack on US in Training Camp Speech

Early 2001-September 11, 2001: Bush Administration Loses Interest in Apprehending Taliban-Linked Arms Dealer Victor Bout

January 2001: French Intel Report Describes an al-Qaeda Plot to Hijack Aircraft and Attack to US.

January 20, 2001: Bill Clinton's "Pardongate".
Bill Clinton's exit pardon list draws intense controvery. In addition to FALN & Weathermen terrorists, Bill pardon's numerous high level drug traffickers. He also pardoned his brother Roger (Codename: HEADACHE) for his previous Cocaine conviction, meanwhile Roger added to the controversy for arranging bribes for pardons. en.wikipedia.org... www.justice.gov... "For Clinton investigators, Roger is the gift that keeps on giving. Last week, the House Government Reform Committee wrote him asking about his role in clemency pleas made by six convicted felons, including Rosario Gambino, a jailed New Jersey restauranteur reputed to be a soldier in the Gambino crime family. Committee documents show that Rosario Gambino's daughter wrote a $50,000 check to one of Roger Clinton's companies in September, 1999, some months after Roger sought leniency from the U.S. Parole Commission for Rosario, who is serving a 45-year sentence for heroin trafficking." content.time.com...

January 20, 2001: George W Bush Inagurated as POTUS. His administration is a who's who list of both Iran-Contra & PNAC conspirators. nsarchive.gwu.edu... en.wikipedia.org...
He "arrived in the White House as the drug war was running out of steam – yet he allocated more money than ever to it. His drug czar, John Walters, zealously focused on marijuana and launched a major campaign to promote student drug testing. While rates of illicit drug use remained constant, overdose fatalities rose rapidly. The era of George W. Bush also witnessed the rapid escalation of the militarization of domestic drug law enforcement. By the end of Bush's term, there were about 40,000 paramilitary-style SWAT raids on Americans every year – mostly for nonviolent drug law offenses, often misdemeanors." www.drugpolicy.org...

January-September 10, 2001: Bush Administration Slow to Develop New Policy Regarding Afghanistan, Pakistan, and Al-Qaeda

January-September 10, 2001: Numerous Other Warnings Preceding 9/11 Come in From All Around. Too many to list here. [All are Ignored or worse.] Many plans considered in attacking Bin laden / Al Qaeda. None are executed. Too many to list here.

March 1, 2001: Britain Finally Bans Al-Qaeda

April 2001: Hekmatyar Predicts US Will Soon Attack Afghanistan and Overthrow Taliban

April 30, 2001: Annual US State Department Terrorism Report Says Focusing on Bin Laden Is Mistake; Pakistan and Taliban Are Criticized But Not Punished

May 2001: US Military Drafts Scenario for Afghan Operation

May 2001: ABC Fails to Report al-Qaeda Plan to Hijack Plane, after Pressure from Unknown Intelligence Agency

May 17, 2001: US Gives Taliban Millions for Poppy Ban.
"Secretary of State Powell announces that the US is granting $43 million in aid to the Taliban government, purportedly to assist hungry farmers who are starving since the destruction of their opium crop occurred in January on orders of the Taliban. ...there were allegations that the drug ban was merely a means for the Taliban to drive up prices (see July 2000). In fact, according to a March 2001 State Department report, “Prospects for progress on drug-control efforts in Afghanistan remain dim as long as the country remains at war. Nothing indicates that either the Taliban or the Northern Alliance intend to take serious action to destroy heroin or morphine base laboratories, or stop drug trafficking.”

June 2001: KLA Begins an Offensive in Macedonia

Late June-Early July 2001: KLA Forces Are Rescued by US in Macedonia

Early July 2001: NATO Pressures Macedonia to Accommodate the KLA

June 12, 2001: Sting Operation Exposes Al-Qaeda, ISI, and Drug Connections; Investigators Face Obstacles to Learn More

July 13, 2001: Bush Administration Again Denies CIA Expanded Authority to Assassinate Bin Laden

July 15, 2001: KLA Begins Ethnic Cleansing of Tetovo-Kosovo Corridor in Macedonia

July 21, 2001: US Official Threatens Possible Military Action Against Taliban by October if Pipeline Is Not Pursued

...CONTINUED...

link   
...CONTINUED...

Summer 2001: Saudi and Taliban Leaders Reportedly Discuss Bin Laden.
"An Asia Times article published just prior to 9/11 claims that Crown Prince Abdullah, the de facto ruler of Saudi Arabia, makes a clandestine visit to Pakistan around this time. After meeting with senior army officials, he visits Afghanistan with ISI Director Mahmood. They meet Taliban leader Mullah Omar and try to convince him that the US is likely to launch an attack on Afghanistan. They insist bin Laden be sent to Saudi Arabia, where he would be held in custody and not handed over to any third country. If bin Laden were to be tried in Saudi Arabia, Abdullah would help make sure he is acquitted. Mullah Omar apparently rejects the proposal. The article suggests that Abdullah is secretly a supporter of bin Laden and is trying to protect him from harm."

Before September 11, 2001: Drug Smuggler Possibly Smuggles Two 9/11 Hijackers into US

September 9, 2001: Northern Alliance Leader Massoud Is Assassinated in Anticipation of 9/11 Attack

September 9, 2001: CIA Director Tenet Meets ISI Director in US, ISI Refuses to Help Get Bin Laden

September 10, 2001: NSA Intercepts: ‘The Match Begins Tomorrow’ and ‘Tomorrow Is Zero Hour’

September 10, 2001: Northern Alliance Blames ISI and Al-Qaeda for Assassination of Massoud

September 11, 2001: 9/11

September 11, 2001: PNAC Member / CIA Director James Woolsey thumbs Iraq just 2 hours after 9/11
www.abovetopsecret.com... Note: He was apponted by Clinton en.wikipedia.org...

September 11, 2001: "The Pearl Harbor of the 21st century took place today."-GWB www.cbsnews.com...

Shortly After September 11, 2001: US Decides Not to Bomb Drug-Related Targets in Afghanistan

Between September 12 and Late November 2001: US Intelligence Not Interested in Inside Information on Whereabouts of Mullah Omar and Al-Qaeda

Shortly After September 11, 2001: Arms Dealer Victor Bout Allegedly Switches Sides, Works with US Against Taliban

September 15, 2001-April 6, 2002: Bush Shifts Public Focus from Bin Laden to Iraq

Mid-September 2001-October 7, 2001: US Fails to Strike at Bin Laden Despite Good Intelligence

September 17, 2001: President Bush Signs Afghanistan War Plan, but Also Includes Order to Prepare for Iraq

September 17-18 and 28, 2001: Taliban Refuses to Extradite Bin Laden; ISI Director Urges Taliban to Fight US

September 18-October 7, 2001: US Begins Using Predator Drone over Afghanistan

September 19, 2001: Pakistani President Musharraf Tells His Country He Still Supports the Taliban, Refuses to Condemn Al-Qaeda

September 23, 2001: Gingrich Wants Iraq War, Says ‘Bombing Some Caves Is Not Something that Counts’

September 27, 2001: ISI Has Connections to Taliban, Drug Trade, CIA

September 30, 2001: Fox news show "War Stories with Oliver North" debuts. It runs to this day. www.foxnews.com...

October 2001: US Military Downplays Importance of Targeting Bin Laden

October 7, 2001: US Begins Bombing in Afghanistan

Early October-Mid-November, 2001: US Air Force Is Repeatedly Denied Permission to Bomb Top Al-Qaeda and Taliban Leaders

October 29, 2001: Neoconservatives Say War with Afghanistan Must Spread Throughout Middle East; Even US Allies Like Egypt and Saudi Arabia Not Safe from US Aggression

Late October-Early November 2001: Al-Qaeda Fighters and Bin Laden Said to Move into Jalalabad without Hindrance.
"Counterterrorism “tsar” Richard Clarke will later recall: “We knew from day one the likely places that bin Laden would flee to. There had been lots of work done before 9/11 on where did he hang out, statistical analysis even. We knew Tora Bora was the place where he would be likely to go. People in CIA knew that; people in the counterterrorism community knew about it. We knew that what you should have done was to insert special forces—Rangers, that sort of thing—up into that area as soon as possible.” ...‘It was obvious from at least early November that this area was to be the base for an exodus into Pakistan,’ said one intelligence official, who spoke only on condition of anonymity. ‘All of this was known, and frankly we were amazed that nothing was done to prepare for it’."

November 29, 2001: US and Pakistan Return Convicted Drug Warlord to Afghanistan

Late Fall-Early Winter 2001: Iranians Offer Assistance to US in War with Taliban. THey were turned down and labelled part of the "Axis of Evil" (To Be Invaded).

Mid-November 2001-Mid-December 2001: US-Allied Afghan Warlords Help Bin Laden Escape Tora Bora

November 21, 2001: Opium Boom in Afghanistan

December 2001 and After: Drug Kingpin Let Go by US; Then Rebuilds Drug Network for Taliban and Al-Qaeda

Late 2001: Taliban’s Top Drug Kingpin Arrested by US Then Let Go

January 25, 2002: Suspect Bosnian Charities Not Shut Down

February 2002: US Military Determined to Avoid Counter-Narcotics Operations in Afghanistan

February 2002: Bush updates his National Drug Control Strategy.
Key targets are "Stopping drug use before it starts / Healing America's drug users / Disrupting the market" georgewbush-whitehouse.archives.gov...

March 2002: The "Golden Chain List (1989)" is captured. It lists Al-Qaeda Financiers (mostly all Saudi elite's). en.wikipedia.org...

March 1, 2002: ISI Maintains Huge Drug Economy

April 1, 2002: Afghan Opium Crackdown Fails

August 11, 2002: Afghans Directly Producing and Exporting Heroin in Broad Daylight

September 20, 2002: Saudi Charity in Bosnia Linked to Al-Qaeda

Mid-October 2002: British Administrator Fires Bosnian Official Vigorously Investigating Terrorism and Corruption

December 2002: Bush warns Al Qaeda had suitcase nukes. www.wnd.com...
[If true, despite the fact terrorists could walk across the Mexican border with them, nothing is done.]

March 14, 2003: Afghanistan Becomes Number One Heroin Producer

March 20, 2003: Iraq invasion beings. en.wikipedia.org... Based on lies.
White House Press Secretary Ari Fleischer refers to it as "Operation Iraqi Liberation" (OIL).

September-November 2003: CIA Informant Uncovers Bosnia Network Sending Al-Qaeda Fighters to Iraq

November 2003: US Military Frustrated They Cannot Fight Drugs in Afghanistan.
"Mark Schneider, senior vice president of the nonprofit think tank the International Crisis Group, later says that during a trip to Afghanistan in November 2003, he is told by US military commanders and State Department officials that they are frustrated by rules preventing them from fighting Afghanistan’s booming illegal drug trade."

...CONTINUED...

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   
...CONTINUED...

December 2003-March 2004: Arrests Point to Al-Qaeda Involvement in Drug Network.
"In December 2003, a US naval vessel stops a small fishing boat in the Arabian Sea. According to a Western anti-narcotics official, a search turns up “several al-Qaeda guys sitting on a bale of drugs.” Later that month, a raid on a drug runner’s house in Kabul, Afghanistan, leads to the discovery of a number of satellite phones. The CIA determines the phones had been used to call numbers linked to suspected al-Qaeda-linked operatives in Turkey, the Balkans, and Western Europe. One official describes this as part of “an incredibly sophisticated network.” In March 2004, US troops raiding a suspected al-Qaeda hideout in remote Afghanistan discover opium with a street value of $15 million."

2004: CIA Concludes Illegal Drug Profits Going to Islamic Militant Groups and Afghan Warlords

2004: Afghan Poppy Farmers Harvest Record Opium Crop

2004: KLA Gun Runner Filmed Laughing with Top Democrats at Kerry Campaign Fundraiser.
"Richard Holbrooke, now Kerry’s senior foreign policy advisor, and Wesley Clark are filmed laughing and conversing with KLA gun runner and fundraiser Florin Krasniqi at a fundraising event for the Kerry presidential campaign. Krasniqi is a registered campaign donor to the Kerry campaign. ...Krasniqi is an Albanian who illegally emigrated to the US in 1989. He now runs a construction business in Brooklyn and raises money and supplies weapons to the KLA."

January 2004: Air Strike on Afghan Drug Lab Is Exception to the Rule.
"A British special forces team in Afghanistan calls in a US air strike on a drug lab. The damage leads to a 15 percent spike in heroin prices. It is unclear if US commanders knew that the proposed target was a drug lab. However, this seems to be nearly the only such strike on drug-related targets since 9/11."

January 1994: After being heavily promoted by Bill & Hillary Clinton, NAFTA signed into law.
[Incoming trucks from across the Mexican brorder will see a major increase each year thereby facilitating mmore drug shipments. ]

Spring 2004: UN Official: Conditions In Afghanistan Deteriorating.
"The situation “is reminiscent to what was witnessed after the establishment of the mujaheddin government in 1992.” ...They “continue to maintain their own private armies and… are reaping vast amounts of money from Afghanistan’s illegal opium trade…”

December 10, 2004: Gary Webb Journalist Who Exposed CIA Cocaine Sumuggling in the 1980's is Found Dead With 2 Gunshot Wounds to the Head - Ruled Suicide. en.wikipedia.org...

April 14, 2004: Spanish Government Says Madrid Bombings Funded by Drug Money

August 14, 2004: Evidence Mounts Afghan Drug Profits Help Fund Al-Qaeda, but US Troops Do Nothing

November 2004: Aggressive Afghan Counter-Narcotics Program Proposed and Ultimately Rejected

Early 2005: US Documents Implicate Afghan Leader’s Brother and Other Top Officials in Drug Trade.
Described as “Tier One Warlords” in a document, they include Gen. Abdul Rashid Dostum, the Chief of Staff of the army, and Gen. Mohammad Daud, the Interior Minister for Counternarcotics (see April 17, 2006). Further, Ahmed Wali Karzai, brother of Afghan President Hamid Karzai, is listed in a classified document as a “problem maker” who “receives money from drug lords as bribe[s] to facilitate their work and movement.”

March 3, 2005: State Department Says Afghanistan Is on Verge of Becoming a Narcotics State

April 10, 2006: Suspected CIA Plane Busted With 5.6 Tons of Cocaine.
Cocaine 1, so named because it was painted to impersonate a US government plane, was an aging DC-9 which was not fit to fly. On April 10, 2006, en route from from Venezuela to USA, this suffered an engine failure and made an emergency landing in Mexico, where its cargo of over 5 tonnes of coc aine was discovered. Michael Braun, Chief of Operations of the DEA testified in congress that 5.6 tonnes of coc aine were found aboard the plane. Arrests were made, but the pilot and the plane both "disappeared". wikispooks.com...

March 2006: Wanted War Criminal Becomes Ruler of Kosovo; Charges against Him Dropped.
"Agim Ceku is elected prime minister of Kosovo. Kosovo is still part of Serbia but is veering towards independence. Ceku was reportedly responsible for many atrocities while a Croatian general in 1993-1995 (see 1993-1995). He then became a top leader of the al-Qaeda-linked militant group, the Kosovo Liberation Army. Interpol removes Ceku from its list of wanted persons simply because of his new status as prime minister."

March 2006: Former US Security Officer Alleges that US Abandoned Counterterrorism Investigation because of Potential Connection to ISI

April 5, 2006: Methamphetamine Added To PATRIOT Act Clause, is the only "Hardcore" (extremely addictive) drug that can be produced in mainland USA.
"Congress also included a measure to protect America from another enemy: the methamphetamine epidemic. The methamphetamine (meth) epidemic has rapidly engulfed America. This growing threat has spread throughout Minnesota where more residents now seek treatment for meth addiction than for any other illicit drug except marijuana. Meth labs can be found in our communities and meth addiction can be felt in our neighborhoods. We cannot afford to ignore this epidemic anymore." www.swcbulletin.com...

April 17, 2006: Afghan’s Anti-Drug Official Said to Be Drug Kingpin

September 2, 2006: Afghanistan’s Opium Production Hits Record Levels Again

September 21, 2006: NATO Commander Says Taliban and Al-Qaeda Increasing Profits from Drugs in Afghanistan

April 29, 2007: "The Golden Crescent drug trade, launched by the CIA in the early 1980s, continues to be protected by US intelligence, in liason with NATO occupation forces and the British military. In recent developments, British occupation forces have promoted opium cultivation through paid radio advertisements." www.thirdworldtraveler.com...

September 24, 2007: CIA Jet Crashed With 4 Tons Of Cocaine On Board.
"A Gulfstream II jet, aircraft # N987SA, allegedly used to transport Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) rendition prisoners from Europe and America to Guantanamo Bay, Cuba crash-landed Sept. 24, 2007 in Mexico carrying a cargo of over four tons of coc aine. It is suspected the Gulfstream jet ran out of fuel as it traveled from Colombia to the United States." anonhq.com... aine-board/

2008: "George W. Bush who signed the Status of Forces agreement...which planned for all American troops to be out of Iraq by the end of 2011." www.npr.org...

...CONTINUED...

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   
...CONTINUED...

February 2008: Ex-US Soldier from Bosnia War Emerges as Al-Qaeda Leader in Somalia.
"A militant in a video message released this month has an interesting background. The message supports Shabab, one of two radical Islamic groups fighting for power in war-torn Somalia. According to a US intelligence source, the militant in the video, Abu Mansoor al-Amriki, is an ex-US soldier who fought in Bosnia in the early 1990s. No US soldiers officially fought in the Bosnia war, but about a dozen Muslim ex-US Special Forces soldiers fought in Bosnia and trained al-Qaeda and other mujaheddin forces there around 1993. At the time, the US military and Saudi government apparently had an interest in sending Muslim ex-Special Forces there."

March 6, 2008: US Agents Arrest Al-Qaeda-Linked Arms Dealer Victor Bout in Thailand.
"A relatively new DEA task force is behind Bout’s arrest, even as news reports indicate Bout’s fleet of aircraft has been shipping supplies to the US military in Iraq in recent years. The DEA agents posed as arms dealers working for FARC but went after Bout because of evidence that he had been involved in drug smuggling as well. Bout faces up to 10 years in prison in Thailand for taking part in illegal weapons deals there. US officials are also seeking Bout’s extradition to the US so he can face more charges."

June 6, 2008: U.S. Prison Population Hits All-Time High: 2.3 Million Incarcerated abcnews.go.com...

November 15, 2008: Obama vows to Pardon GWB.
www.morningafterpost.com...

January 20, 2009: Barrack Hussein Obama Inaugurated as POTUS

March 21, 2009: US Special Forces Used by Afghan Drug Clan to Take out a Rival in Secret Raid, according to German Military

April 16, 2009: Cocaine Highways: Post-NAFTA, Most Drugs Cross U.S. Borders in Trucks
"Most of the drug shipments smuggled into the United States by the Mexican cartels are hidden in trucks that drive across U.S. border checkpoints in plain sight, with little fear of inspection, U.S. law enforcement officials tell ABC News." abcnews.go.com...

2010's: The Rise of Liberal Political Correctness
[Liberal PC in both the US & EU takes on a new precedent were 'nothing' that might offend somebody for what group they are in is tolerable. This intolerance becomes the new method of bullying. Even insulting Obama's policies gets people smeared as being "RACISTS". Any and all criticisms of Islamic Extremism or anything else related to the dark side of Mainstream Global Islam gets shouted down as being "Islamophobic" "bigotry".] Full discussion here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

December 2010: The Arab Spring
"...was a revolutionary wave of demonstrations and protests (both non-violent and violent), riots, and civil wars in the Arab world... Major insurgencies in Syria, Libya and Yemen resulted along with civil uprisings in Egypt and Bahrain, large street demonstrations in Algeria, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Morocco and Oman, and minor protests even in Saudi Arabia. ...The Arab Spring is widely believed to have been instigated by dissatisfaction with the rule of local governments, particularly by youth and unions, though some have speculated that wide gaps in income levels may have had a hand as well. Other analysts pointed to the fourth stage "Toppling the Regimes" of the Al Qaeda strategy for world domination, described in Fouad Hussein's book published in 2005. Numerous factors led to the protests, including issues such as dictatorship or absolute monarchy, human rights violations, political corruption (demonstrated by Wikileaks diplomatic cables), economic decline, unemployment, extreme poverty, and a number of demographic structural factors, such as a large percentage of educated but dissatisfied youth within the entire population." en.wikipedia.org... en.wikipedia.org...

2011: Clinton State Department approved U.S. weapons shipment to Libya despite ban.
"The State Department initially approved a weapons shipment from a California company to Libyans seeking to oust Moammar Gadhafi in 2011 even though a United Nations arms ban was in place, according to memos recovered from the burned-out compound in Benghazi." www.washingtontimes.com... "Hillary Clinton’s Benghazi Debacle: Arming Jihadists in Libya . . . and Syria" www.nationalreview.com...

February 15, 2011: Libyan Civil War begins

May 2, 2011: Osama Bin laden is finally "dead"

October 20, 2011: Muammar Gaddafi captured and killed.
He was beaten, sodomized with a bayonet and shot multiple times. Karma. en.wikipedia.org...

...CONTINUED...

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   
...CONTINUED...

Financial Infographics: A New Perspective on Cost of War

December 18, 2011: Withdrawal of U.S. troops from Iraq concludes. ISIS begins. en.wikipedia.org...
"Back then, in 2011, there was no ISIS. The group didn't exist under that name yet. There was just their predecessor, al Qaeda in Iraq, which had been at the forefront of the terrible insurgency in Iraq. But many thought it was licked."http://www.npr.org/2015/12/19/459850716/fact-check-did-obama-withdraw-from-iraq-too-soon-allowing-isis-to-grow Prior To Clinton's Tenure As Secretary Of State, There Was No ISIS And Its Precursor "Continued To Struggle To Maintain Relevance. web.stanford.edu... Interventions In Libya, Turmoil In Syria, And U.S. Troop Withdrawals From Iraq Created Power Vacuums ISIS Was Able To Exploit. www.theatlantic.com... Former Defense Secretary Leon Panetta Blamed The Obama Administration For Making Poor Decisions That Fueled The Rise Of ISIS. Panetta Believes Had Obama Not Broken With The Bush Strategy, Iraq May Have Turned Out Differently. Panetta Says That Obama Leaving Iraq And His Inaction On Syria Helped Create ISIS. www.nbcnews.com... “Amid This Vacuum, Fanatical Islamists Have Flourish In Both Iraq And Syria Under The Banner Of Al Qaeda, As The Two Countries’ Conflicts Amplify Each Other And Foster Ever-Deeper Radicalism.”
www.nytimes.com...
“Moving To The Regional Level, The Power Vacuum Is Even More Obvious.” foreignpolicy.com... Bernie Sanders Blamed Hillary Clinton And Her Policies For The Vacuum In The Middle East. www.washingtonpost.com... In The Fall Of 2011, Clinton Defended The Administration’s Decision Not To Leave A Residual Force In Iraq Despite Calls To Keep Troops In Country. When Asked If The Failure To Have A Residual Force Contributed To Iraq’s Deteriorating Security, Secretary Clinton Blamed The Bush Administration. www.youtube.com... Multiple U.S. Military Commanders In Iraq Advocated For Keeping Troops In Iraq To Prevent Another Round Of Conflict. www.washingtontimes.com... “As The United States Prepares To Withdraw Its Troops From Iraq By Year’s End, Senior American And Iraqi Officials Are Expressing Concern That Al Qaeda’s Offshoot Here … Is Poised For A Deadly Resurgence.” Major General Jeffrey Buchanan: “I Cringe Whenever Anybody Makes A Pronouncement That Al Qaeda Is On Its Last Legs.” www.nytimes.com... The Washington Post Editorial:The Complete Withdrawal Decision “Increases The Risk That Painfully Won Security Gains In Iraq Will Come Undone; That Iran Will Be Handed A Crucial Strategic Advantage” And That The U.S.-Iraqi Alliance “Will Wither.” www.washingtonpost.com... The Wall Street Journal Editorial: “There Are Serious Risks In This Complete Withdrawal.” online.wsj.com... Lt. General Robert Caslen In 2011: With No Agreement To Keep U.S. Trainers In Iraq, There’s “A Significant Training Gap In The Iraqi Security Forces.” www.usatoday.com... In 2008, Iraqi Defense Minister Abdul Qadr Said “In Regard To The Borders… Our Calculation Appears That We Are Not Going To Be Able To Answer To Any External Threats Until 2018 To 2020 www.nytimes.com... Clinton On ISIS: “We Now Finally Are Where We Need To Be.” In December 2015, Clinton Said That Obama’s ISIS Strategy “Is Close To Mine.” In February 2015, Clinton Said Obama Is Making “The Right Moves” In The Effort Against ISIS.
Former Obama Defense Secretary Robert Gates: Obama And His Advisors “Have Underestimated ISIS All Along.” www.youtube.com... Former Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel, The Advancement Of ISIS Came As A “Jolt” To The Obama Administration. After Hagel Described The Threat Of ISIS As “Beyond Anything We’ve Seen,” The Obama White House Was Not Happy And Criticized His Remarks. Hagel: The White House Tried To ‘Destroy’ Me. foreignpolicy.com... Full: www.donaldjtrump.com...

July 24, 2012: Mexican official: CIA 'manages' drug trade.
"The US Central Intelligence Agency and other international security forces "don't fight drug traffickers", a spokesman for the Chihuahua state government in northern Mexico has told Al Jazeera, instead "they try to manage the drug trade". Allegations about official complicity in the drug business are nothing new when they come from activists, professors, campaigners or even former officials. However, an official spokesman for the authorities in one of Mexico's most violent states - one which directly borders Texas - going on the record with such accusations is unique." www.aljazeera.com...

September 1, 2012: Mexico Shooting Exposes Secret CIA Involvement in the Drug War.
"The failed ambush that took place last week on two CIA agents in Mexico continues to raise questions by both people in Mexico and in the U.S. The Mayor of Mexico City is asking the federal government to clarify what the exact role of the CIA is in the so-called drug war. In the United States, some Republicans are beginning to ask the Obama Administrations for answers about this recent incident, which parallels the shooting of ICE Agent Jaime Zapata when he was ambushed and killed by Los Zetas almost two years ago." deadlinelive.info...

...CONTINUED...

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   
...CONTINUED...

September 2012: The 'Arab Fall' (Banghazi & the Film Protests).
[This story gets weird. I stumbled 'upon it' in this project. I wasn't even sure I would include this timeline entry at all, until this. Huma's memo (from one of the big email leaks this year) congradulates credits "H" "inspiring the "peaceful" protests". What's crazy is the backsotory of the film, and then the versin that 'mysteriously' came about and culmninated as a protest crisis across the Midele East leading right in to the Benghazi "embassy" attack by Al Qaeda (which was a planned attack). The film literally became the perfect media coverage "patsy" for all of the other strange phenomena surrounding the entire issue set. Weirder and weirder the story gets as you look at it, especially considering Al Qaeda groups were major organizers Al Qaeda fronts. FULL DISCUSSION: ]
August 2011: "“Sam Bacile” was also the alias Nakoula used when he recruited some 130 struggling actors and extras in 2011 to star in a film called Desert Warrior—a slapstick blood-and-gore drama with a terrible script. From what the actors could tell, it was set in “ancient Arabia,” with a weird mix of foreign and modern-sounding names (“George,” “Helen,” “Abdo el Mutlab.”)" www.thedailybeast.com... 2012:
June 23: "A feature-length cut of the movie, retitled The Innocence of Bin Laden, was shown exactly once, to an audience of fewer than 10 people, at the Vine Cinema, on Hollywood Boulevard." www.vanityfair.com... "The words “Muhammad” and “Islam” never appeared in the screenplay—but they were dubbed in, front and center, in a feature-length cut of the movie, retitled The Innocence of Bin Laden" www.thedailybeast.com... July: “Muhammad Movie Trailer” (English) to uploaded to youtube. "The clip attracted no significant attention until the beginning of September, when an Arabic-language version of the trailer appeared on YouTube." www.vanityfair.com... September 4: “Muhammad Movie Trailer” (Arabic) to uploaded to youtube. 'Whatever his name is' (the insane filmaker) claims he has no clue who made that print. September 8: “Muhammad Movie Trailer” "was all over Egyptian religious television—with its crude sexual jokes about Muhammad being gay and interested in “dominant or submissive” coitus with little girls and prostitutes—and bedlam erupted in the Middle East, with as many as 50 deaths recorded." www.thedailybeast.com... Between 9/8-9/11: Muslim Brotherhood calls for protests. " The liberal Democratic Front Party called on Morsi to postpone his visit to the United States, scheduled for later this month, in protest of the video." www.thenation.com... Protests / riots raged on past 9/11 (Tuesday). "Several al Qaeda-linked jihadists helped incite the protest outside the US embassy in Cairo on Sept. 11. The jihadists include senior members of Egyptian Islamic Jihad (EIJ), a group that merged with al Qaeda, and a senior Gamaa Islamiyya (IG) leader who has longstanding ties to al Qaeda’s senior leadership. ...Mohammed al Zawahiri (brother of al Qaeda emir Ayman al Zawahiri) admittedly helped stage the Cairo protest." www.longwarjournal.org... September 10: Ambassador "Stevens arrived in Libya on Sept. 10, he had no idea how bad things were regarding the state of security." conservativetribune.com... September 11 (9:40PM): Benghazi "Embassy" attack begins. "These notifications were quickly transmitted from the Department of State to the Department of Defense (3:40 PM EST). DS headquarters maintained open phone lines with the DS personnel throughout the attack." fas.org... September 11 (10:04): Six security personnel and a translator left the Annex en route to the facility. Stevens presumed dead by now (and left for dead). September 12 (evening): Support platoon arrives; Banghazi Crisis ends. September 13: The ""peaceful" protests" still ongoing. September 14 (6:53AM): Huma emails "H" to give credit for "inspiring the "peaceful" protests". February 2014: Retired 4-star admiral: Benghazi was an Obama false flag that went wrong "In an interview with Lou Dobbs on the Fox Business Network., Adm. Lyons says that Barack Obama intentionally conspired with America’s enemies to stage a bogus attack on the U.S. compound in Benghazi, Libya, and the bogus kidnapping of Ambassador Chris Stevens. According to the plan, Obama would successfully “negotiate” for Stevens’ release in a prisoner exchange, which would bolster the POS’s then-mediocre approval ratings just prior to the 2012 election. In Lyons’ words, “The attack on the American Consulate in Benghazi . . . was the result of a bungled abduction attempt . . . the first stage of an international prisoner exchange . . . that would have ensured the release of Omar Abdel Rahman, the ‘Blind Sheik’.”" 2016: The memo by Huma Abedin is leaked.

December 11, 2012: New Army Manual Orders Soldiers Not To Criticize Taliban.
www.judicialwatch.org...
"Here is a strong indicator that the Obama Administration’s crusade to appease Islam has gone too far; a new U.S. military handbook for troops deployed to the Middle East orders soldiers not to make derogatory comments about the Taliban or criticize pedophilia, among other outrageous things. ...It gets better; the new manual, which is around 75 pages, suggests that Western ignorance of Afghan culture— not Taliban infiltration—is responsible for the increase in deadly attacks by Afghan soldiers against the coalition forces. ...The draft leaked to the newspaper offers a list of “taboo conversation topics” that soldiers should avoid, including “making derogatory comments about the Taliban,” “advocating women’s rights,” “any criticism of pedophilia,” “directing any criticism towards Afghans,” “mentioning homosexuality and homosexual conduct” or “anything related to Islam.”"

...CONTINUED...

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   
...CONTINUED...

December 13, 2012: Outrageous HSBC Settlement Proves the Drug War is a Joke.
"If you've ever been arrested on a drug charge, if you've ever spent even a day in jail for having a stem of marijuana in your pocket or "drug paraphernalia" in your gym bag, Assistant Attorney General and longtime Bill Clinton pal Lanny Breuer has a message for you: Bite me. Breuer this week signed off on a settlement deal with the British banking giant HSBC that is the ultimate insult to every ordinary person who's ever had his life altered by a narcotics charge. Despite the fact that HSBC admitted to laundering billions of dollars for Colombian and Mexican drug cartels (among others) and violating a host of important banking laws (from the Bank Secrecy Act to the Trading With the Enemy Act), Breuer and his Justice Department elected not to pursue criminal prosecutions of the bank, opting instead for a "record" financial settlement of $1.9 billion, which as one analyst noted is about five weeks of income for the bank." www.rollingstone.com... "A report compiled for the committee detailed how HSBC's subsidiaries transported billions of dollars of cash in armoured vehicles, cleared suspicious travellers' cheques worth billions, and allowed Mexican drug lords buy to planes with money laundered through Cayman Islands accounts. Other subsidiaries moved money from Iran, Syria and other countries on US sanctions lists, and helped a Saudi bank linked to al-Qaida to shift money to the US." www.theguardian.com...

August 20, 2013: Obama DOJ Asks Court to Grant Immunity to George W. Bush For Iraq War warisacrime.org...

September 06, 2013: Iran-Contra Redux? Prince Bandar Heads Secret Saudi-CIA Effort to Aid Syrian Rebels, Topple Assad.
"The Wall Street Journal recently revealed new details about how Prince Bandar bin Sultan al-Saud — Saudi’s former ambassador to the United States — is leading the effort to prop up the Syrian rebels. Intelligence agents from Saudi Arabia, the United States, Jordan and other allied states are working at a secret joint operations center in Jordan to train and arm hand-picked Syrian rebels. The Journal also reports Prince Bandar has been jetting from covert command centers near the Syrian front lines to the Élysée Palace in Paris and the Kremlin in Moscow, seeking to undermine the Assad regime. "Really what he’s doing is he’s reprising a role that he played in the 1980s when he worked with the Reagan administration to arrange money and arms for mujahideen fighters in Afghanistan and also worked with the CIA in Nicaragua to support the Contras," says Wall Street Journal reporter Adam Entous. "So in many ways this is a very familiar position for Prince Bandar, and it’s amazing to see the extent to which veterans of the CIA were excited to see him come back because, in the words of a diplomat who knows Bandar, he brings the Arabic term wasta, which means under-the-table clout. You know his checks are not going to bounce and that he’ll be able to deliver the money from the Saudis."

November 13, 2013: Docs Reveal CIA-Guadalajara Cartel Link.
"The story connecting Mexico's infamous Guadalajara Cartel to the United States' top spy agency in the 1980s is not fiction, even if the assertion that the agency helped kill a US drug agent probably is. A look at the publicly available documents shows that the US worked closely with at least one member of the cartel, but that it was not the infamous Mexican intellectual author of the murder." www.insightcrime.org...

April 2, 2014: New Pew Poll Confirms Americans Ready to End War on Drugs www.drugpolicy.org...

August 21, 2014: Former CIA Officer Says ISIS and Mexican Drug Cartels Communicate.
"A former CIA officer, now a security consultant who regularly appears on Fox News, told the Laura Ingraham Show Thursday ISIS and Mexican drug cartels communicate with each other." www.infowars.com...

October 29, 2014: Controversial Patriot Act power now overwhelmingly used in drug investigations.
"Out of the 3,970 total requests from October 1, 2009 to September 30, 2010, 3,034 were for narcotics cases and only 37 for terrorism cases (about .9%). Since then, the numbers get worse. The 2011 report reveals a total of 6,775 requests. 5,093 were used for drugs, while only 31 (or .5%) were used for terrorism cases. The 2012 report follows a similar pattern: Only .6%, or 58 requests, dealt with terrorism cases. The 2013 report confirms the incredibly low numbers. Out of 11,129 reports only 51, or .5%, of requests were used for terrorism. The majority of requests were overwhelmingly for narcotics cases, which tapped out at 9,401 requests." www.washingtonpost.com...
November 17, 2014: Convicted Israeli trainer of Colombia paramilitaries claims CIA ties
"Israeli mercenary Yair Klein, convicted in Colombia of training paramilitary forces, has claimed he was contracted by the CIA to train Colombians for a coup d’etat in Panama, according the El Espectador newspaper. Klein, who was tried in absentia in 2001 and sentenced to ten years for providing military training to paramilitary group AUC, claims that the CIA hired him to train Colombians on the Caribbean island of Antigua in the 1980s to overthrow the Panamanian government. The operation, Klein says, was canceled one week before it was supposed to occur, and the US military invaded Panama less than a year later and deposed then-President Manuel Noriega." colombiareports.com...

December 24, 2014: "Being a Real Man in Islam: Drugs, Criminality and The Problem of Masculinity".
"The latest Home office statistics make grim reading for the Muslim community: Muslim prisoners have doubled in the last decade to reach a total of between 4000-4500—amounting to 9% of the total prison population... One in eleven prisoners is Muslim. This surge in Muslim crime is not being discussed openly within the community, most probably out of a sense of shame. But in reality, we should be feel ashamed precisely because we are not discussing these problems openly and confronting them. ...So what sort of crime is being committed and who is doing it? ...Maqsood Ahmed, the Muslim Advisor to the Prison Service appointed by the government in 1999, says that currently (as of June 2000) 1005 out of the 4003 Muslim inmates have committed crimes related to drug pushing or drug use. So one in four of British Muslim prisoners have been convicted for drug-related offences. ...We need to face facts: Muslim involvement in hard drugs is not confined to Muslims in the West. Of the traditional ‘natural’ drugs, Muslims are heavily involved with the planting, harvesting, refinement, smuggling, and distribution to Europe of heroin and cannabis." masud.co.uk...

...CONTINUED...

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   
...CONTINUED...

January 27, 2015: Obama defends Saudi relationship: 'Sometimes we have to balance'.
"But even as the U.S. works closely with the Saudis on common strategic goals like counterterrorism, Obama said he and his administration continue to apply "steady, consistent pressure" on issues like human rights. Obama is headed to Saudi Arabia to meet the new King Salman and pay his respects following the death of King Abdullah last week. "Sometimes we have to balance our need to speak to them about human rights issues with immediate concerns that we have in terms of countering terrorism or dealing with regional stability," Obama said". www.cnn.com...

Februrary 16, 2015: Sen. Sessions Releases Lengthy Timeline Of Obama Administration’s Dismantling Of Immigration Law.
Massive timeline: www.breitbart.com...

May 25, 2015: The Spoils of War: Afghanistan’s Multibillion Dollar Heroin Trade.
"In 2014 the Afghan opium cultivation has once again hit a record high, according to the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime’s 2014 Afghan Opium Survey." www.globalresearch.ca...

July 1, 2015: How a Dogged L.A. DEA Agent Unraveled the CIA's Alleged Role in the Murder of Kiki Camarena.
www.laweekly.com...

July 9, 2015: FBI data backs up Trump claims on illegals and crime.
"According to the FBI, criminal gangs – in some regions comprised significantly of illegal aliens – are wreaking havoc in the U.S., with 65 jurisdictions nationwide reporting gang-related offenses committed with firearms account for at least 95 percent of crime in those areas. The FBI further documented gangs in Southwestern border regions consisting of up to 80 percent illegal aliens were committing a multitude of crimes in America, “including drug-related crimes, weapons trafficking, alien smuggling, human trafficking, prostitution, extortion, robbery, auto theft, assault, homicide, racketeering, and money laundering.” The information was contained in the FBI’s 79-page National Gang Report published in 2013". www.wnd.com...

August 01, 2016: DOJ Rewards Law-Breaking Sanctuary Cities, States with $342 Mil in “Grants”.
www.judicialwatch.org...

August 6, 2015: Former DIA Chief Michael Flynn Says Rise of Islamic State was “a willful decision” and Defends Accuracy of 2012 Memo levantreport.com... /

August 15, 2015: Jeb Bush Exposed as Former Covert CIA Operative, Linked to Drug Cartels and Money Laundering?
While there is no smoking gun, many indications point to Jeb Bush being a reliable covert CIA asset from 1977 until his initial run for Governor of Florida in 1994.
Read more at thefreethoughtproject.com...

August 19, 2015: U.S. Government and Top Mexican Drug Cartel Exposed as PARTNERS!
"This atrocious news about the involvement of U.S Government in drug trafficking affairs with leading Mexican drug cartel Sinaloa took to streets as soon as it was testified by a chief Mexican newspaper earlier this week. U.S government has been involved in this affair since a decade now no matter is it is Bush Rule or Obama rule. Leading Mexican drug cartel Sinaloa can operate its drug business within whole U.S with full immunity from U.S Government and in turn U.S Government is wiping off the drug cartels other than Sinaloa and providing him competition free market. There are many other leaks out there which clearly indicate the involvement of U.S Government in flourishing Sinaloa’s drug trade."https://realitieswatch.com/u-s-government-and-top-mexican-drug-cartel-exposed-as-partners/

August 29, 2015: Want To Reduce Illegal Immigration? End The Drug War.
"The one way of stemming illegal immigration that Republicans aren’t talking about." www.huffingtonpost.com... "Because the U.S. demand is huge, Mexican drug cartels can easily recruit Mexicans and Central Americans seeking better lives in the United States to carry the contraband north when they attempt to enter the United States. When these people succeed in crossing the border, they may choose either to continue to transport drugs for the cartel or to remain in the United States illegally. ...Because the federal government estimates that only 10-20 percent of all illegal immigrants are apprehended, as many as 4 million undocumented immigrants may enter the country undetected every year. Federal officials have also estimated that nearly 80-90 percent of illegal drugs entering the United States come from Mexico. Most of these drugs are smuggled in by illegal immigrants. ...In 2005, federal law-enforcement seizure counts for coc aine and marijuana alone were astounding. The government stated that 1.13 million pounds of coc aine and 6.9 million pounds of marijuana with a total estimated street value of more than $80 billion dollars was seized. Additionally, federal law-enforcement officials estimated that only 20 percent of the drugs coming into the country is seized." immigrationtounitedstates.org...

October 01, 2015: Putin and Obama’s UN Showdown Helps Expose How Washington Supports and Protects The Islamic State (ISIS) www.globalresearch.ca...

October 6, 2015: The Mystery of ISIS’ Toyota Army Solved.
"The mystery of how hundreds of identical, brand-new ISIS-owned Toyota trucks have made it into Syria is solved. Not only has the US and British government admitted in the past to supplying them, their military forces and intelligence agencies ply the borders of Turkey, Jordan, and even Iraq where these fleets of trucks must have surely passed on their way to Syria – even if other regional actors supplied them." journal-neo.org...

October 10, 2015: "Probably 60 to 80 percent of the arms that America shoveled in have gone to al-Qaida and its affiliates," said Joshua Landis, a Syria expert at the University of Oklahoma. bigstory.ap.org...:publicid:ap.org:dfe1547ba36f4f968deee227d467dc08

December 9, 2015: Amnesty report: ISIS armed with U.S. weapons www.cnn.com...

December 22, 2015: ISIS 'refines heroin in Turkish labs before it's sold on UK streets to fund terrorism' www.mirror.co.uk...

...CONTINUED...

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   
...CONTINUED...

December 23, 2015: Busted! CIA agent reveals Hillary and Obama armed ISIS
"The Obama administration pursued a policy in Libya back in 2011 that ultimately allowed guns to walk into the hands of jihadists linked to the Islamic State (ISIS/ISIL) and al-Qaeda (AQ) in Syria, according to a former CIA officer who co-authored a report on behalf of the Citizen’s Commission on Benghazi (CCB), detailing the gun running scheme." www.intellihub.com...

2016: Realities of the EU's internal and external open borders policies becoming clear.
The "United Nations itself, which reports that 75% of the migrants are “young, fit males.” I believe it was Mark Steyn who wryly noted, “That’s not the demographics of a civilian population displaced by war, that’s the demographics of an army". For the needed context to understand what we are experiencing, I would recommend Robert Spencer’s excellent article from September 4, 2015, THE HIJRAH INTO EUROPE – “Refugees” colonize a continent, which he begins as follows: “Approximately 104,460 asylum seekers arrived in Germany during the month of August, setting a new record. That makes 413,535 registered refugees and migrants coming to Germany in 2015 so far. The country expects a total of around 800,000 people to seek asylum in Germany this year. And that’s just Germany. The entire continent of Europe is being inundated with refugees at a rate unprecedented in world history. This is no longer just a ‘refugee crisis’. This is a hijrah"." www.jihadwatch.org... Poll after poll & stat after stat shows the recent era of Muslim immigrants to not hardly be assimilating into their new socities, but instead more working to establish Sharia Law centers: www.abovetopsecret.com...

February 6, 2016: Obama’s war against medical marijuana is the biggest of any president, which is the exact opposite of what he had promised. danfromsquirrelhill.wordpress.com... "Back when he was running for president in 2008, Barack Obama insisted that medical marijuana was an issue best left to state and local governments. "I'm not going to be using Justice Department resources to try to circumvent state laws on this issue," he vowed, promising an end to the Bush administration's high-profile raids on providers of medical pot, which is legal in 16 states and the District of Columbia. But over the past year, the Obama administration has quietly unleashed a multi­agency crackdown on medical cannabis that goes far beyond anything undertaken by George W. Bush. The feds are busting growers who operate in full compliance with state laws, vowing to seize the property of anyone who dares to even rent to legal pot dispensaries, and threatening to imprison state employees responsible for regulating medical marijuana." www.rollingstone.com... "The president is spending money that Congress has explicitly told him he can’t spend." www.slate.com... "Obama’s New Tactic Against Medical Marijuana Patients: Suspend Free Speech" blog.mpp.org... Feds Slap 70% Tax on Legal Marijuana Businesses www.thedailybeast.com... DEA Rejects Attempt To Loosen Federal Restrictions On Marijuana www.npr.org...

March 8, 2016: Make No Mistake: Hillary Clinton is a Drug Warrior.
"Hillary Clinton’s record on the War on Drugs sets her apart from other the other candidates – and not in a good way. From her criminal justice agenda as First Lady to her foreign policies as Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton has proven herself to be one of the greatest drug warriors of our generation. At a time when two-thirds of Americans support ending the War on Drugs, it’s crucial for her record on the issue to be brought to light. ...Over the course of Hillary Clinton’s tenure as Secretary of State, the Mexican Drug War spiraled into chaos, killing over 160,000 people and displacing millions of others. ...While Hillary Clinton is willing to speak vaguely against the War on Drugs, she refuses to embrace meaningful reforms to current drug policies. While most Americans agree that marijuana should be legal, Clinton supports rescheduling it to Schedule II, the same category as coc aine and methamphetamine. This proposal would do little to end the War on Drugs, but would facilitate research on medical marijuana and allow pharmaceutical companies to sell cannabinoid drugs." marijuanapolitics.com...

...CONTINUED...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join