It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mark McConnell, man driving Jeep before Ammon Bundy's arrest, was informant, testimony reveals

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea
I wonder how this all would have turned out if Fox news wouldn't have made Bundy and his movement Good and patriotic, but demonized Black Lives Mater. Both groups protesting the same government, Bundy would have gained the support of 10's of millions of oppressed people, but no

Stronger Together

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 01:28 AM
link   

OK.....I was going to make a seperate thread for this. But, can't seem to find that on this mobile device. And I guess it applies here, just as well.

This is a 50 minute or so youtube analysis of the Lavoy Finicum shooting, which is pretty well put together regarding matching interior video....especially the sound...and the police video. It also includes some motion study, and relatively strong evidence that the FBI was actually attempting to provoke reactions to justify killing all of them. I think the analysis is pretty solid, myself.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog

Very interesting -- thank you for posting it. I'll try to give it a listen later. To be honest, I haven't watched the video and I don't really want to. But I'll play this and listen for the comparison and analysis.

I do hope you get the chance to post it in its own thread as well. It deserves the attention and discussion, and this thread is dying off so I don't know how many will see it.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

His own actions resulted in his death, no one else is to blame.

Bull. Everyone made their own choices and are responsible for their own actions. LaVoy did not set up that deadman's roadblock. No one's finger was forced to pull a trigger on a gun pointed at him.
edit on 24-9-2016 by Boadicea because: formatting

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: WilburnRoach
I wonder how this all would have turned out if Fox news wouldn't have made Bundy and his movement Good and patriotic, but demonized Black Lives Mater. Both groups protesting the same government, Bundy would have gained the support of 10's of millions of oppressed people, but no

Stronger Together

I completely agree. I look at the pipeline standoff in North Dakota the same way.

No one is happy with how the feds are handling these "federal" lands and issues; but we keep getting pitted against each other, so "Bundy's bad but the Dakota Natives are good!" "Environmentalist protests are good but rancher protests are bad!" Or vice versa.

And it's only going to get worse, until the people recognize their common ground, and stand together for the common good.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
Everyone made their own choices and are responsible for their own actions.

Lavoy chose to act like a nutter, reaching for a gun when confronted by police, so he is responsible for getting shot.

LaVoy did not set up that roadblock.

He was in a car that crashed through it...

No one's finger was forced to pull a trigger on a gun pointed at him.

Police have a right, when confronted by a nutter reaching for a gun to stop them. At least in the real world!

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Go ahead and keep saying it to your heart's content. Doesn't make it true.

In the real world, people have choices, and everyone involved made their own choices... to the extent that LaVoy made his own choices that brought him to that point is on LaVoy... creating a deadman's roadblock and shooting him in the back was not his choice.

And, again, no one knows if LaVoy was reaching for a gun or reaching for a taser wound or even reaching for a bullet wound. That's where it's important -- absolutely crucial! -- to understand preceding events in order to understand the aftermath. And we already KNOW that the lying liars had everything to do with those preceding events.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
In the real world, people have choices, and everyone involved made their own choices... to the extent that LaVoy made his own choices that brought him to that point is on LaVoy...

Lavoy also choose to say

In an interview with NBC News, Finicum said that he would rather be killed than arrested, saying, “I have no intention of spending any of my days in a concrete box. There are things more important than your life and freedom is one of them.

edit on 24-9-2016 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   

That made no sense... even understanding the mis-formatting... but whatever. You just go ahead and post what you will as you will and everyone will come to their own conclusions. Because that's what people do. Make their own choices.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Ahhhhh... thank you for the edit -- that makes a little more sense! Well, at least in the sense that I know what you're trying to say... but not in the sense that anything LaVoy said forced anyone to do anything.

Even a five-year-old knows you don't jump off a cliff just because someone said so.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join