It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rest Easy ATS Your Messiah is Set For His Fourth Presidential Term

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 04:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: scubagravy
a reply to: Chadwickus

Yeah, bring back Mark Latham

Yeah i would still rather him than pauline friggin hanson...

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Well, if there's one thing I tip my hat to Putin for is the fact that the guy has no qualms about strutting his dictatorial ways with prowess and isn't afraid to hide it.

Go big or go home, as they say.

... unlike the rest of our rulers who are, in fact, "dictators-pretending-not-to-be-dictators".

Pussies.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

Our media in the west, its expertise is to let people know what they want to hear....even though people know this they are happy to accept it as truth.....it truly is conundrum

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I hear what your saying, but Pauline Hanson is the little bird on everyones shoulder. She says what your thinking. To be honest, if citizenship was like a job interview, Then only the best would get it.

My point is that it's more like the flood gates at a dam, if the demand exceeds the norm, flickem open.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: scubagravy

I hear what your saying,

I am in no way agreeing with anything Pauline Hanson has to say

but Pauline Hanson is the little bird on everyones shoulder. She says what your thinking.

No..Pauline Hanson is a racist loon and more to the point a disaster waiting to happen...then again world politics at this point is at an all time low so...hey...
edit on 23-9-2016 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   

What?

Why does this merit a thread?

How many terms did Castro serve and there are plenty who think he was awesome and the only reason his people suffer is because ... US.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

What?

Why does this merit a thread?

How many terms did Castro serve and there are plenty who think he was awesome and the only reason his people suffer is because ... US.

Did we ever have a presidential candidate with a wanna be bromance with Castro like Trump has with Putin?

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: scubagravy

I hear what your saying,

I am in no way agreeing with anything Pauline Hanson has to say

Hence my 'But'

but Pauline Hanson is the little bird on everyones shoulder. She says what your thinking.

No..Pauline Hanson is a racist loon and more to the point a disaster waiting to happen...then again world politics at this point is at an all time low so...hey...

I totally agree that she is a racist loon, but anyone who denies that certain people cause certain crap is a loon themselves.
Both our opinions are valid, im not going to waste time debating for the next hour to make you feel better. there are two sides to a coin and until you prove me otherwise, i'll be waiting. x

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Whoever made the comment about him walking up the stairs unassisted I'm still lmao about that. Hahaha, damn...show me recent clip of that old hag walking up stairs without help.

My mom is older and has severe lupus and can walk up stairs ffs.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join