It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Rest Easy ATS Your Messiah is Set For His Fourth Presidential Term

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Politics much different in America. America have "two" party, forever, forever they same. And two family pick from every election. Two family always in charge. Above law are two family. Russia with one party one family: passe. Only one guy to blame. American have better mind control. Russia mind control: passe. Go USSA!
edit on 22-9-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I'm sure he'll be... Putin all his enemies in the ground.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

blah, blah, blah, but not career politicians that ran a communist secret intelligence agency, that was the most ruthless the world has ever seen. the cir can't even hold up to the record that the KGB had.

Flush out your head gear, cold war warrior.

Secret intel, you mean like NSA, CIA covert ops, those secret agencies? Infiltrating and meddling in foreign affairs, invading and occupying foreign lands?

Who's doing that now? The most ruthless 'th wrld as evr seen' ain't the Russians...

...its US

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: RainbowPhoenix

This is all true. Putin is the only real politician on the world stage.

"He ignored their siren calls and decided to follow his conscience. They promised him a prominent role at their high table, but he recognised their game and vowed to destroy them. Putin’s whole life, from his childhood in a rat-infested tenement building, to his calm and determined presidency, has been a demonstration of his pitiless resolve and determination to do what he knows he must for the sake of his people.

The way the cards are being dealt, his people are now the world."

While Trump is merely boisterous Putin is a real player. He knows about the reptilians and is involved in an alliance with a secret order of Buddhist monks that are themselves hell bent on the destruction of the New World Order through magical means. They have a secret base, a Japanese faction of Ninjas are also believed to be involved but tracking them down has proven to be a fruitless endeavour. This all came together as a result of all the spiritual ideas surrounding Russia and Shambhala.

We can not therefore for any reason doubt any longer that Russia made contact with the forbidden city and that Putin is therefore an agent of the king of Shambhala himself.

"New World Order agents and Satanists make me laugh."
- Putin

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
He is keeping a larger evil, George Soros out, so his system is working for now. Our system got us stuck with Soros backed Obama but will correct itself with Trump soon enough.

Putin is keeping Soros out to protect his own wealth. But yeah, let's pretend Russia doesn't have banks, there are no interest,no corruption, no crooked politicians, Putin is not a dictator,you can criticise Russian government without getting assassinated and so on and so on.

There is no place on earth without corruption, Hillary's scandals proves that on a daily basis, so what's your point?

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

i can see you have no clue as to what agencies that russia has and have a convenient memory of recent past russian covert ops. don't worry about being ignorant, i'll help you muddle through.

here are just a few of russian intel services,

SVR RF (Russian: СВР РФ) is Russia's external intelligence agency
Russian Federal Security Service (FSB)
Russian, GRU, Main Intelligence Directorate

first two that come to mind are meddling in elections in Crimea, where they also deployed covert ops/ special forces, and the U.S elections now. then of course there is the iran relationship that is still on going today. don't be fooled by the mamby pambys' russia is just as bad as they were when the wall fell and the break up. maybe even worse.

and lets not forget iraq. poland, and all the other places they are whining about. those are not their countries, if those governments want out presence russia can't say sh@@ about but they do.

edit on 22-9-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Nice thread, interesting perspective.

I have a question for you.

What is more intrinsically honest, being basically told you have no choice, so live with it...

OR

Being sold the illusion of choice, when there is still no choice at all.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: MongolianPaellaFish

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
Pablo Escobar

The infamous Colombian drug lord, guilty of drug trafficking and smuggling, assassinations, bombing, bribery, racketeering, murder. The guy who turned Colombia into the murder capital of the world.

Great role model!

I threw him in there because I'm sure Putin has had to get his hands dirty. Can't make an omelette without breaking some eggs.
But seriously, life is better with a sense of humor. The new models are coming out next month. You could probably pick up an earlier model for cheap.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
I think this is a good move, as we can see with the American election, the two party system is far too convoluted and divided, Russia has done away with such nonsense and one party is clearly enough.

There are 7 parties represented in the Russian parliament.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Earlier you said the record they "had".

that was the most ruthless the world has ever seen. the cir can't even hold up to the record that the KGB had.

Now you're switching to has...

i can see you have no clue as to what agencies that russia has and have a convenient memory of recent past russian covert ops.

Crimea was defensive posturing, reaction to US / EU (NATO) meddling in Ukraine.

Iran is next on US hit list after Syria. Go figure... Iran, like Syria is also an ally of Russia.

For shame mentioning Iraq. Thats currently US quagmire. Has been for decades.

Each of those examples you cite of the 'worst ever in history' is because of US meddling, not Russian.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError
-They were whining about Obama changing the constitution so he could get a 3rd term ( Putin did that a decade ago)

Could you point to that constitution change?

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

None of which come anywhere close to Putin's party.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   

None of which come anywhere close to Putin's party.

True, but saying that there's only one party is a lie, and I hate lies.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   

I didn't directly say there was only 1 party.

Just that there may as well be one, in sarcasm.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   

If it's not true then it's a lie.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Hmm no, a lie would be saying his party holds 100% of the seats, I clearly stated three quarters.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Hmm no, a lie would be saying his party holds 100% of the seats, I clearly stated three quarters.

That's true, but you also said "Russia has done away with such nonsense and one party is clearly enough", and that's a lie.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Thats a bit harsh Chad, at least the Russians do not pussy foot around and pretend like they are a democracy....I think Ali G did a good job of explaining the confusion....

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: RainbowPhoenix

hhahhaha he has pilfered his country to the tune of billions and his countries economy is on the verge of collapse...again. those pictures of him are propaganda photo ops to make him look more "manly" who rides a horse shirtless while wearing pants? putin is a manlet with a napoleon complex. yeah it would be great to have an "american patriot" take over our country for 17 years.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Yeah, bring back Mark Latham

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join