It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rest Easy ATS Your Messiah is Set For His Fourth Presidential Term

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Putin truly is a messiah to you isn't he?

edit on 22/9/16 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Putin truly is a messiah to you isn't he?

I think you secretly have feelings for Putin.

No judgement from me bro - he is kind of handsome isn't he?

edit on 22-9-2016 by DigitalVigilante420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: DigitalVigilante420

Well the way I see it, and amicktd has cottoned on to, is that you can take this thread either way.

The first is that it was loaded with sarcasm, and that Putin is no saviour.

And secondly, he is the saviour, in which case, you agree with everything said, or at least most of it, because well, he's the messiah.

So yeah, I think I have most of ATS covered here.

ETA:
edit on 22-9-2016 by DigitalVigilante420 because: Added original thread title to show obvious agenda just in case he changes it out of embarrassment.

/quote] As An American the above statement^^^^ gives me a feeling of familiarity.

Devil/Savior
Hillary/Trump (or visa-versa)

And I must add that the video was kick ass!
Martial arts, shootin' even unassisted stair assending AND descending!
Prez. Putin has definately out styled our limp wristed baseball throwing POTUS and stumbling bumbling stair master and 9-11 fainting prez. candidate!

edit on 22-9-2016 by grubblesnert because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   

There you have politicians who play by the electoral rules , when their time is up they move on , they don't step down from President to Prime Minister and then back to president again.
Putin is Tsar in all but name , I don't doubt he will try to rule from the grave when his time comes.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: WilburnRoach
a reply to: Chadwickus

To be fair Putin is Trumps messiah, and best friend.

Putin would make Trump his itch, on the other hand Putin would hate and not be able to handle Hilary. Alot like many American males.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: grubblesnert

Yeah, Australia's former PM John Howard makes Putin look like a dyslexic kid when it comes to sporting prowess..

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   
'When questioned about allegations of vote-rigging in an election with historically low voter participation rate Mr Putin issued a vigorous denial, insisting he had no idea what the precise result would be until less than three days before the election.'

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Blah, blah. We have career politicians over here, too. In the name of Democratic Dynastic Drivel, that is.

blah, blah, blah, but not career politicians that ran a communist secret intelligence agency, that was the most ruthless the world has ever seen. the cia can't even hold up to the record that the KGB had.

ETA: and yea i know he didn't that's just a jab at you know who.

edit on 22-9-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: MongolianPaellaFish

until the last three days, that's a good one.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

So......That's how it's done!?!

Thanks for sharing that with me

edit on 22-9-2016 by grubblesnert because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Not saying I wan't to move to Russia or anything (so don't even go there) buuuut one of these dudes commands a lot more respect than the other is all I'm saying. On top of that he is in all likely hood one of the biggest obstacles to the NWO agenda well that and the second. Sure Putin probably killed his way to the top but at least he wasn't appointed by a corporate oligarchy...he took his position by sheer force and will power. He is also the best thing to happen to Russia in a long time, he has turned that nation around and brought them prosperity and global respect again. A true Russian patriot...man I sure wish we had a real American patriot running things around here.
edit on 22-9-2016 by RainbowPhoenix because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
a reply to: MongolianPaellaFish

until the last three days, that's a good one.

Just keepin' it real for the peeps!

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

Wow. I was indifferent before. But after watching that video, he's my new hero. He's like James Bond, Elvis Presley, and Pablo Escobar all rolled into one. Way cooler than any of our presidents. Teddy Roosevelt was kinda cool. He got shot right before giving a speech and gave a 90 minute speech anyway. Of course you have to be kinda a blowhard to do that so maybe he wasn't so cool either
edit on 22-9-2016 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
Pablo Escobar

The infamous Colombian drug lord, guilty of drug trafficking and smuggling, assassinations, bombing, bribery, racketeering, murder. The guy who turned Colombia into the murder capital of the world.

Great role model!

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: RainbowPhoenix

buuuut one of these dudes commands a lot more respect than the other is all I'm saying.

I prefer my respect to be demanded by reasoned logic not down the barrel of a gun . also isn't Putin's wife Mr's Putin Mk2.
If he lived in the West no doubt he'd have a big red sports car too.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Oh, long live hypocrisy.
Alt right on ATS loves Putin yet:

-They were whining about Obama changing the constitution so he could get a 3rd term ( Putin did that a decade ago)
-They label "libtards" as communists
-They claim democrat platform is totalitarian

Putin is everything they claim the liberals are yet Putin is their wet dream.

Hell, I wish all you who think how great of a leader Putin is and try to live in Putins Russia for a month or so.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError
Oh, long live hypocrisy.
Alt right on ATS loves Putin yet:

-They were whining about Obama changing the constitution so he could get a 3rd term ( Putin did that a decade ago)
-They label "libtards" as communists
-They claim democrat platform is totalitarian

Putin is everything they claim the liberals are yet Putin is their wet dream.

Hell, I wish all you who think how great of a leader Putin is and try to live in Putins Russia for a month or so.

That's a zinger!

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   
He is keeping a larger evil, George Soros out, so his system is working for now. Our system got us stuck with Soros backed Obama but will correct itself with Trump soon enough.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
He is keeping a larger evil, George Soros out, so his system is working for now. Our system got us stuck with Soros backed Obama but will correct itself with Trump soon enough.

Putin is keeping Soros out to protect his own wealth. But yeah, let's pretend Russia doesn't have banks, there are no interest,no corruption, no crooked politicians, Putin is not a dictator,you can criticise Russian government without getting assassinated and so on and so on.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Their country is a fledgling comparatively. Been existing under the iron boot of authoritarianism since the early 1900s. Give them some time to come around. So far so good, they disbanded the Warsaw pact and went home to Russia. Now NATO is become like the Soviets and the Nazis before them, gobbling up European states in the vacuum.

There you have politicians who play by the electoral rules , when their time is up they move on , they don't step down from President to Prime Minister and then back to president again.
Putin is Tsar in all but name , I don't doubt he will try to rule from the grave when his time comes.

Our career politicians bounce around office to office, too. And we have czars, too. Everyone leaves a lasting legacy in office Reagan, Nixon, Bush (es), Clinton (s)...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join