It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Keith Lamont Scott’s Brother Calls All White People ‘Devils’

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   
So his brother was shot by a black police officer in a district run by a black police chief. Yet he says all white people are devils. But only white people are racist. (my comment)

The shooting has sparked growing and violent riots and led to a state of emergency in Charlotte. However, Scott was shot and killed by an African-American police officer, Brentley Vinson, who works for a force run by a black chief. A WSOC-TV reporter said on Twitter that Vinson is the son of one of the first black detectives on the Charlotte police force.

A man described as the brother of Keith Lamont Scott called all white people “f–cking devils” in an emotional video interview captured after Scott was shot and killed by a Charlotte, North Carolina police officer. Watch the video above. (Warning: Graphic language). In it, he says, before angrily walking away from reporters: “I just know that all white people are f-cking devils.” Then he adds, “All white cops are f-cking devils, and white people.”

heavy.com... tter/

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   
The ignorance runs deep with this one.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   
This is constructive. I'm glad we can have this helpful conversation as a society.

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mr Headshot
This is constructive. I'm glad we can have this helpful conversation as a society.

Unfortunately human society is separated from the pooh flinging monkeys by a thin margin.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

It's okay that he said that because blacks can't be racist. Racism is power plus prejudice......

What I've found in life is that many people, especially blacks, actually believe that statement. And it's deepened there sense of victim status so they seek out a perpetrator more actively - the system and whites. Of course, not all are like this. But it seems to be common place that the perps/victims family eventually let's some racist note slip.

But, in the end, an emotional rant should be taken with a grain of salt - he still lost his brother.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

You, sir, are a disgusting racist. How dare you, how dare you.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Ha...yes and Scott was such a great contributor to society.....these protesters are idiots protesting over this obvious career criminal WITH charges for him against minors.

Previous charges A public records search shows that Scott was convicted in April 2004 of a misdemeanor assault with a deadly weapon charge in Mecklenburg County.

Other charges stemming from that date were dismissed: felony assault with a deadly weapon with intent to kill, and misdemeanors assault on a child under 12, assault on a female and communicating threats. In April 2015 in Gaston County Court, Scott was found guilty of driving while intoxicated.

In 1992, Scott was charged in Charleston County, S.C., with ​several different crimes on different dates, including carrying ​a concealed weapon​ (not a gun), simple assault and contributing to ​the delinquency of a minor. ​He pleaded guilty to ​all charges.

Scott also was charged with aggravated assault in 1992​ and assault with intent to kill in 1995. Both charges were reduced, but the disposition of the case​s​ is unclear.

According to Bexar County, Texas, records, Scott was sentenced in March 2005 to 15 months in a state jail for evading arrest. In July of that year, records show, he was sentenced to seven years in prison on a conviction of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.

A Texas Department of Criminal Justice spokesman said Scott completed his sentence and was released from prison in 2011. /exnews]

[url=http://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/local/crime/article103175292.html]http://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/local/crime/article103175292.html[/ url]

But yeah...lets all assume the cop was in the wrong and just burn the town down!!!

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Mr Headshot

He said society, as in all of us, not Black people. You might want to back off on that hair trigger a bit.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   

If he was comparing an entire/particular race with that statement, he would, indeed be a racist.
I believe he was talking about ALL stupid people of the 'human' race in general.

Why do you assume he mean a specific race, when he doesn't specify one?

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I live in N.C......if you asked 25 or so of those folks looting who was shot....I doubt any of them could tell you his name. N.C. shooting will in the end be shown to be a justified shooting....Oklahoma on the other hand is quite different. That man was shot because a cop was afraid of the man she shot.......she should not be a cop. Period the end.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Maybe you didn't read the entire post?
I will suppose that, because it is one sentence and if you did read it, you didn't understand what he was saying.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

I will suppose that, because it is one sentence and if you did read it, you didn't understand what he was saying.

I think the poster was being facetious with his comment. I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt. But if he was serious, talking about racists in Charlotte:

WHITE MAN DRAGGED, BEATEN BEGGING FOR MERCY
twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   

only a racist would see his post as racist. he never mentioned race only species/society. if you follow sciences we are cousins.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Guys, take a joke lol.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   

I'm glad someone got it

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Apparently I need to elaborate on my comment.
So here goes.

Humans suck, always have, always will.
It's our nature.
We "americans" as a society will never have a serious discussion about our future until we forgive our past and are honest about our present.
I don't see that happening any time soon.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Guys, take a joke lol.

I thought you were being sarcastic.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

twitter.com...

Well that video is pretty sad. But hey...those guys were probably all studying to go to medical school. Too bad nobody was there with a SUV to run them all down.....I have no tolerance for thug/mob mentality. While cooler heads may prevail after the fact, the fact they CAN do this and DID do this lets me know they think it is OK.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: UnBreakable

twitter.com...

Well that video is pretty sad. But hey...those guys were probably all studying to go to medical school. Too bad nobody was there with a SUV to run them all down.....I have no tolerance for thug/mob mentality. While cooler heads may prevail after the fact, the fact they CAN do this and DID do this lets me know they think it is OK.

I'm just surprised they were and and about that late, on a work night. You know they have to get up early to go to their jobs.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

He said society, as in all of us, not Black people. You might want to back off on that hair trigger a bit.

Nope, no he did not. You are the one triggered. Also the one lieing. If there is a problem, your reaction just demonstrated to be a part of it, unless you just failed at sarcasm on a text based forum.

“I just know that all white people are f-cking devils.” Then he adds, “All white cops are f-cking devils, and white people.”

top topics

<<   2 >>

join