It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Magic questions No skepticism

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 06:01 PM
link   
My name happens to be aaron and i have recently learned a lot about magic. The funny thing is i think i have been making my own magic and its quite fun. Especially seeing as recently i seem to never really be angry and the things i say and do seem to come back to me at the mostr amazing times. I have to much to talk about really and i understand why those that practice and perform magic don't feel as if they need to talk when asked to explain something. any way it takes a lot of explaining and i don't have the time but basically i am entirly emersed in the world of magic now it's so excellant i hope you non believers learn what your missing and stop the ignorance of magic.

Anyway sorry for the rambling i just thought as a former non believer or practitioner that harrassed the believers a bit i should let out my new revalation. anyway yeah U2U me for some great stories. I will be posting a lot of neat topics soon in the forum keep talking on this one though i would be elated to see some intelligent questions here. It seems people have lost interest in this forum a bit though.

Odd

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 07:31 PM
link   
were your parents interested in magic as well? aaron is quite a name for an occultist of any sort.

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 04:27 PM
link   
my mother was a fully self appointed white witch as she put it.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 08:26 PM
link   
ok first do i need any supplies but i have a sword collection and i wanna make a new sword from a toy so here is my spell
make this sword real,
make this sword steel,
make this sword forged of/by/from fire,
work for me and my desire,
(to get a new sword is my deesire)
FELL FREE TO COMMENT

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 09:58 PM
link   
What exactly are you planning here? Rhyming a new sword into existance or actually putting forth the effort to build it. I actually have a good thread on this somewhere. I called it magical sword? Anyway I know a bit about the forging bbut not much about the magical desires you have some others might have some better advice.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join