It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlotte Protests 9/21/2016- At least one person shot

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 01:23 AM
link   
So....this is the way the "protesters" wanted to make their point?

shameful

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

i agree with everything youve said. i simply believe the republic that many smart individuals have been trying to preserve in vain has been long dead. what we see now is a zombie shell of america kept moving by parasitic bankers and globalist. im well aware of the the divide and conquer tactics being use. racism is still an issue the black communitys concerns are still valid and protest and riots are nessesary because the majority is still "letting them get away with it".

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 01:30 AM
link   

that was nice of them. i dont think there will be much silence these days

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

no doubt. like i said things are gonna get more violent and people will die.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

The attack shown in that video is indeed shameful, but it is not Charlotte, NC. It is London. See original story here:
mirror.co.uk

The incident is believed to have taken place in the London area and was published on Twitter on Wednesday evening.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 01:45 AM
link   
youtu.be...

Looks like Anonymous have had enough of BLMs obvious facism.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 02:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
So....this is the way the "protesters" wanted to make their point?

shameful

That's footage from another incident that didn't even happen in this country. How is that relevant here??

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 02:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: sargonIII

that was nice of them. i dont think there will be much silence these days

My point was to counter your claim that peaceful protests never accomplish anything. The Suffragettes accomplished their goal without committing acts of violence. They should be the super heroines of any oppressed group. Theirs is what a successful, constitutional movement/protest looks like. They endured a lot of violence and persecution but never resorted to it.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

BLM is international now.

Here is one from Charlotte. What do you think?

mobile.twitter.com...
edit on 22-9-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   

i think the black community has endured enough violence and persecution. i dont think nonviolence is the answer

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I posted this on another thread, but it is relevant here.
These protests are fuelled by agitators and the media.

On the day that Keith Scott was shot and killed in NC, 3 white males were also shot and killed by police in 3 separate instances:
Sandy Duke, 43 years old, Tennessee
Joshua Scott, 22, Florida
Charles Dove, 35, Tennesee
Also on this day there were also 2 other fatal shootings by police, where the victim's race has not been released. 1 in Colorado and another in Connecticut.

The day before there were 2 people shot and killed by the police. Both were white:
Michelle Miller, 46 years old, Texas
Jeremy Swensen, 30, Utah

None of these deaths were hyped and fomented by the media or caused the kind of anarchy we are seeing in NC.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: sargonIII
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

is it profiling if hes using a photo of himself as his profile pic ? i assume youre some type of ant

The pic is of comedian Bill Hicks.

For the record, I am white. I am a lot chubbier and hairier than Mr. Hicks though.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I don't mean to be a bother, but could you provide links?

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc
a reply to: UKTruth

I don't mean to be a bother, but could you provide links?

Apologies, yes sure...
www.theguardian.com...

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
This is disgusting. I cant embedd, but here is a video from last night that shows what I believ is a white man on his knees begging to not be attacked, only to be brutally attacked by the protestors as others laughed and joked.

What is his crime, being white?

www.facebook.com...

Another source.

www.breitbart.com...

Imagine a group of white people doing that to an innocent black man. This country would be one fire today.

This is where Obama and Hillary and all of the other narrative spinning politicians, academics, and media personalities have led us. Will they be broadcasting this footage non stop all day and talking about how this is an epidemic? I won't hold my breath.
edit on 22-9-2016 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
This is disgusting. I cant embedd, but here is a video from last night that shows what I believ is a white man on his knees begging to not be attacked, only to be brutally attacked by the protestors as others laughed and joked.

What is his crime, being white?

www.facebook.com...

Another source.

www.breitbart.com...

Imagine a group of white people doing that to an innocent black man. This country would be one fire today.

This is where Obama and Hillary and all of the other narrative spinning politicians, academics, and media personalities have led us. Will they be broadcasting this footage non stop all day and talking about how this is an epidemic? I won't hold my breath.

The racism in the black community is getting way out of hand. Lynch mobs attacking people just because they are white.
It's being stoked by Clinton, Obama and the media. They should be condemning in the strongest possible terms.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I live and hour from Charlotte and I've been robbed in Charlotte twice. I rarely go and honestly, I avoid it when I can.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

War zone in Charlotte: White man begs for mercy as he is beaten while a reporter is nearly dragged into a fire by rioters as people are told to stay home from work after police shooting of black father
www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777
Or...as in some cases...people who are the first-responder groups are told to stay at work. Medical facilities were putting up their emergency employees. They were concerned that they wouldn't be able to get back to the hospital due to the traffic and public transport disruptions.
Why on earth would they attack a United Way office? It just makes my head go sideways!

I'm truly sorry for the loss of any human life in such a senseless manner. My heart and prayers go out to all those people in the city who are innocent of any harm against anyone but are suffering because some undisciplined mob has appeared in their city.

Has anyone been able to get video of the protesters arriving from out of town? Can we see the busses that have come in? Perhaps get a look at the books of the Black Lives Matter organization's payroll? Run some of the videos of other riots and this one through a facial recognition program and see how many faces turn up at every major incident?

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Curfew for city.

Bullhorn guy claims National Guard is there to kill the blacks.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join