It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton asks why she isn’t beating Trump by 50 points

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Maybe she needs to ask herself that question. It could be that people are sick and tired of lying, corrupt, untrustworthy career politicians and/or they think her stated policy positions are pure garbage.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   
A video clip of HRC in regards to the article can be seen here:

www.washingtonpost.com...< br />
***Fair Warning, Turn your volume down, she's yelling

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   

“If you do know somebody who might be voting for Trump, stage an intervention,” Clinton pleaded with her remote audience. “Try to talk some sense into them. Lay out the facts. The facts are on our side, about what I’ve done versus what he’s done. Remember, friends don’t let friends vote for Trump.”

Isn't this a coded message to Hillary Clinton's bucket of unsavories to kidnap Trump supporters to prevent them from voting?

I'm pretty sure that's the way CNN would spin this if Trump said it.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bobaganoosh
a reply to: DBCowboy

Same...

At least I didn't donate anything. No buyers remorse that way.

It's ok, Donald doesn't really need the donations. He's actually smart enough to make money while campaigning based on what the Hillary supporters keep telling me here on ATS. Sounds like that's the type of person we need considering the Obama administration added 10 trillion to the nations debt. That and Hillary plans to continue the "status quo". So how much does she plan to add to the national debt?

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn
A video clip of HRC in regards to the article can be seen here:

www.washingtonpost.com...< br />
***Fair Warning, Turn your volume down, she's yelling

Wow, she's hard to look at, hard to listen to, and spews bull#.

Gee I wonder why she isn't ahead.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   
That was funny. She was trying to Channel the 'Donald' and she just sounded like an exasperated old lady telling you to get off her lawn.

As far as the RCP polls, she has been ahead in the cumulative polls but what is important right now is the electoral and the swing states. There are states he has or very close in that should not be.

She could not beat Obama in 08. She could not beat Bernie Sanders for the nomination. She is running out of backers and allies.

The Republicans are coming around.Priebus already told them to get on board or no GOP funding.

All it did was show the true 'establishment' players who were running.

MAGA 2016

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   

edit on 22-9-2016 by CatandtheHatchet because: was not supposed to that whoops, I'll wait till after the election, good luck

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
a reply to: Darkmadness

She is an amazing woman that has done many a great things for the people of this earth.

She is an amazing woman that has done many great (evil) things to the people of this earth.
There ya go. Corrected your misspellings and grammar.

So qualifies her to be the leader of the "free" world.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join