It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton asks why she isn’t beating Trump by 50 points

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Yes, she said that today during a teleconference to a meeting of a Labor Union in Las Vegas...

I am sure it's just a rally cry to her supporters, but I think her message to those attending to "stage an intervention" if they know of anyone voting for Trump goes a bit too far, there just isn't enough time to stage that many interventions..

www.washingtonpost.com...

ORLANDO — Hillary Clinton gave voice Wednesday to a question on the minds of many of her fiercest advocates in her race against the controversy-prone Donald Trump: Why isn’t she way, way ahead?

The Democratic nominee raised the issue here during an address via video conference to a gathering in Las Vegas of the Laborers' International Union of North America.

The former secretary of state ticked off her pro-union positions, including investing in infrastructure, raising the minimum wage and supporting collective bargaining.

edit on Wed, 21 Sep 2016 19:00:22 -0500 by JacKatMtn because: clarity

+12 more 
posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

The sad part is it's the truth.

She is so surrounded by yes women and a$$ ki$$ers.

She has the worst case of Hilarritis I have ever seen.

She believes her own bullchip.

She has never won a contested election.

She will not win this one either...

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Maybe because the only way her supporters get to even meet her is if they pay her 100,000???

Maybe her rallies are closed to everyone accept 5th graders, the only people who would even consider voting for her.... or at least people who think on a 5th grade level.

Just kidding I love Hillary Clinton.

She is an amazing woman that has done many a great things for the people of this earth.

+22 more 
posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Kind if reminds me of the old dog food manufacturer where the CEO got all the sales reps in a studio to prop up his troops. He was lamenting the sales figures and asked,

"Don't we have the best manufacturing facility in the world?"
"Yes! Yes!" shouted the crowd.
"And don't we have the best distribution system in the country?"
"Yes! Yes!" shouted the crowd.
"Don't we have the best ingredients in our dog food ever?"
"Yes! Yes!" shouted everyone.
"Then who are our sales down?" screamed the CEO.
Nobody answered and the room was quiet until one voice from the back said,
"Dogs don't like it."

And that's your answer right there.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Marketing. Trump is a genius at it. He's painted everyone else as "The Establishment". People are pissed at the establishment.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Dog food CEO, equating to a Presidential Frontrunner, in a very accurate metaphor. Now that's scary.

They think of us as drones and sheep who allow them to remain. Perhaps a lot of people are waking up? But either way, we're stuck with some scumbag CEO of a pet food manufacturer who doesn't give a **** about the people voting for them.

A sign of the times
might as well pour up another

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Maybe that she's a lying, sick, gun-running, terrorist supporting, gay/lesbian and women's rights hating, reverse-racist, African war lord partnering, Mexican cartel and ISIS arming, money laundering, slush fund participating, Wall Street and Big Pharma owned, treasonous, criminal globalist who caters to illegals over US citizens and has a 50+ body count surrounding her and her hubby, who can't even stand on a sidewalk without threatening the concrete with a face plant, has something to do with it.

Just a wild guess.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkmadness
Maybe because the only way her supporters get to even meet her is if they pay her 100,000???

Maybe her rallies are closed to everyone accept 5th graders, the only people who would even consider voting for her.... or at least people who think on a 5th grade level.

Just kidding I love Hillary Clinton.

She is an amazing woman that has done many a great things for the people of this earth.

Yeah, just try to find an obese kid in africa!

Good job!

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   
The answer is easy! She is mimicking Obama's agenda, she has zero credibility, she has no where near the energy or ability to campaign as Trump does, she has been caught in countless lies, and most of all she has no accomplishments to stand on. If it weren't for the corrupt media and 100's of millions of dollars she wouldn't even be in this race!

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Maybe because she is a turd sandwich.

Maybe because she is the Sea hag from Popeye.

Maybe because she is the female version of Pol Pot.

Maybe because she is probably a ring wraith.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: NHILAR

So speaks an informed electorate.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Because the times are ever changing by a pandoras box of compounding freedom and enlightenment.

Common aint so common anymore.

Special need really be special. She is common in the sense of how we were.

Run of the mill human with predictable thoughts and inspirations...social mechanisms and devices of control....and as such is what she inspires.

We are more.

Love us.

edit on 9 21 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I'm laughing way too hard to add anything to this....

Priceless.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: NHILAR

So speaks an informed electorate.

I was once told by a lawyer that if you have 2 strong arguments and a bunch of mediocre ones, to never use the mediocre ones because your opponents would highlight them and ignore your stronger ones, which no one would remember.

You just picked on the "weakest link" and extrapolated that to the entire electorate. A+ for rhetorical excellence. C- for integrity and informed relevant argument.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   

I personally do not understand how peoples do not see, the Donald only wants to be be President, to fulfill his Narcissistic need for power at any cost.

People, once that nuke button is pushed, there is no going back!

The wall he keeps saying Mexico is going to pay for is NOT going too be built unless WE Americans pay for it! Mexico told him that!!!!!

How is Hillary not 50 points ahead is correct!!!!!

edit on 21-9-2016 by kurthall because: Fix

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
You just picked on the "weakest link" and extrapolated that to the entire electorate. A+ for rhetorical excellence. C- for integrity and informed relevant argument.

Actually no. I could go to any given anti-Trump thread(if you can find one anymore) and find the same by numerous people. 1- it happens. 2- a coincidence. 3 or more- a trend.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Hillary is asking her most loyal followers why she isn't 50% ahead?

There's your problem.

If you ONLY associate with those who would follow you regardless, then you aren't much of a leader.

A leader has to reach out to EVERYONE.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Your OP: "Clinton asks why she isn't beating Trump by 50 points".
It is not clear to whom she is asking this question of; (however random this encounter); as she mistakes an armchair as clothing every morning (love the stain free herculon fabrics); on one occassion *different* she actually put on a giant oven mit.
There is no way she has already received an accurate shaved point spread with her bookie regarding the first debate on the 26th. Bill may have.
NOT REALLY SHE: meaning giving a literal beating to Trump: as in 39 (not 50) lashes 2000 years ago to another more popular candiate.
Not sure which Hillary is speaking as there seem to be more than one walk-ons.

edit on 21-9-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   
My analogy is not going to be anywhere as good as the member with the dog food post was,

But if a football coach only ever spoke and dealt with half the squad (and called the other half deplorable) then it is not going to be a very effective team.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
A leader has to reach out to EVERYONE.

I think that's her point. Trump has alienated minorities, hell, even Republicans. In that sense her question seems apt.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join