It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did any of U ever have this sort of thing happen?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 10:33 AM
link   
When I was around three, I was sitting on a floor in one of the rooms of a small house I lived in, just sort of thinking about nothing, when something that came through the wall near the ceiling caught my attention.

The best way for me to describe it is that "it" was a little bit like a child's Etch-a-Sketch toy. That is, when it came through the wall it was like how it would be if one were to pick-up said toy, give one of the knobs a twist, causing a straight line to appear. So that's how it kinda was -- a quick line coming straight out of the wall.

But when it came out, it immediately began sqiggling with various quick, straight lines. And with each movement, it "spoke" a word to my mind, and during the brief time it took for it to fire 16 words at me, it even pointed to someone that was in the other room.

As I think I mentioned in one of my other posts, I'm not into teasing or being coy, but because the words and what followed weren't very nice, I'll not upset people by rpeating them here.

However, because I wonder if any of you might have been paid a visit by whatever it was that exploited my innate stupidness that morning many years ago, effectively ruinning my life, I will give you this much: The 16 words in question are made up of letters that work well with these dashes:

"-- ---- ---- ------ ---- --- ---- --- --- ---- -- ---- --- --- ---- ---."

For what it's worth, about two or three days after this happend, I reflected on it and these words just seemed to have come out of nowhere as I did: "Because they did this to me, one day I'm going to tell on them."

And like I've stated in a previous post (or two), I've been trying since 1998 to find some person(s) with werewithal to hear me out on some very serious and strange things, but have had no luck.

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 11:02 AM
link   
heres the deal you have peaked the curiosity of people on this website if you hold back it only looks like your making it up. I mean if you tell all whats the worst someone could say to you your on the internet and if the things people type affect you thatn i suggest your taking too seriously. I am interested in what the words were and what these other strange things you mention are. If people object just ignore them. Remeber that old saying sticks and stones. You can't hide in the shadows for ever.

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Yes, I'm interested in these words, too. If they are rude, use "*"s to ignore some letters, but leave it recognizeable. That way you may not violate ATS rules.

Thanks.

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Or maybe we can play hangman? Give us the vowels

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 12:32 PM
link   

However, because I wonder if any of you might have been paid a visit by whatever it was that exploited my innate stupidness that morning many years ago, effectively ruinning my life, I will give you this much: The 16 words in question are made up of letters that work well with these dashes:

"-- ---- ---- ------ ---- --- ---- --- --- ---- -- ---- --- --- ---- ---."

For what it's worth, about two or three days after this happend, I reflected on it and these words just seemed to have come out of nowhere as I did: "Because they did this to me, one day I'm going to tell on them."

How about posting the missing words? Maybe then people will understand more of what you are trying to explain.
I for one am very interested in what you describe. I would also like to know how this affected your life.

This has got me hooked, so please tell us more about it. Who knows, maybe someone on here might be able to offer some kind of explanation for what you describe.

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Thanks alot everyone for being good sports with your friendly and encouraging comments!

I'm going to reveal the words, though no doubt some folks will blast me for it.

These are them: "Go tell your mother that you hate her and that you want to stab her and kill her." [Oops! I think my word-count was wrong, sorry!]

After telling me this, the thing went straight back into the wall and hasn't been seen since. (Actually, throughout my life, I've seen what kinda look like fast moving black things about the size of flies shooting out of walls and ceilings. Never more than one at a time and not very often. The most interesting incident that ever happened with these types of things, whatever they are, happened many years ago when I was renting the upstairs of an old farm house. It was winter and there was nearly a foot of snow on the ground, when one came out of the wall near the ceiling. But in this instance, my cat Herman happened to be there in the hallway-area with me, and I saw that he saw it too. And, curiously, when he did, he made a beeline for the door! So I let him out and called him back a half-hour later when he decided that the cold was too much.;-)

A some time ago, I was reading this advice column in one of those weekly newspapers they sell in grocery stores, the name of it was something like "Ask Meg." Anyway, this lady from Oklahoma, I think it was, wrote the columnist saying that she couldnt understand what had gotten into her son. She said that she and her young son had had a very good relationship up until then. And though she didn't say exactly what the child was saying to her, she said that he had begun saying really horrible things to her. The columnist replied back by basically laughing it off, saying something to the effect that children say things to test and that she shouldn't let it bother her!

When I read that, I of course flashed back to my own experience and thought, "All these well-meaning experts running around really don't have a clue about what's really going on in the world that surrounds them."

I feel bad for the mom and her son. The mom I'm sure must have really felt let down by her son's failing. And the son? Well at least his mother didn't give him a hard wack across the face the way mine did to me. But worse than that, if God punished him half as hard as He did me for failing big time, then that dude (a grown man by now) surely knows what pain is. There's no such thing as unconditional love.

For me it's all very complex. Leading up to my great sin against my mother were a couple of things that happened, and which clearly indicated that this test of love was being challenged by a most worthy opponent.

Did any of you ever see the movie "The Doors"? It's a fact-based movie based on the excellent book "Riders on the Storm", written by the group's drummer, John Densmore (sp?).

Near the beginning of the movie, there's a scene where the group had just finished performing "The End" and you see Morrison (played by Val Kilmer (sp?)) being violently thrown up against a wall outside the night club "The Whisky-Go-Go." The owner of the club is basically letting Morrison know that he didn't appreciate him sing that song with those words in it (while suggestivly writhing on the stage).

But if you listen very carefully, Morrison, a man that I believe was/is a guy in on the inner circle of a vast satanic conspiracy, says something to the guy as he's being manhandled, and right before the guy lets him go.

Here is what he says: "You're looking at the future old man, of things to come!" That was around 1966, I think.

This comment went past millions of people that saw the movie as being no big deal. But with me, it was just one more tiny bit added to a very significant picture of things; a picture that has been growing and becoming more and more in focus, and is now to a point whereby I have little piece of mind. When I get out of bed it all slams into me. when I'm at work I think about it constantly. When I awake at night to nature's call, it nails me. I can't help but think about these matters nearly all the time. (Sometimes, though, I try and keep my sanity by posting unrelated stuff at this wonderful website, as I still do try and have some fun despite the weight of things.;-)

There are thousands of other things I'd like to say right now, but I can't stay too long because I'm experiencing lots of electrical spikes and fear that my TV and web box will be ruined if I do.

A couple of things ... .

When I was nine I was way waaay off my center and thus was being a very wicked boy. But then Jesus finally stepped in and basically threw all my cockiness and rotten attitude to the side during a hellish nightmare. This He did because I'd done a particularly horrible thing that moring to another person and walked away from it saying (besides a couple of other things) in my heart and mind, "They can get themselves another messinger, I'm not going to do it."

And so at the very point where I was at the width of one atom away from having my soul ripped into pieces, He said to me: "You bastard! I hate you! You're going to tell them, you're absolutely going to tell them!"

If you listen to the song "Whole Lotta Love" by Led Zepplin, there's a spot where you hear the guy screamng, "No! No! No!" THAT was exactly how I screamed out to God when He allowed His anger to jack my wayward soul up against the wall on account of me allowing myself to get my mentality to where it was in those days, an ego a million-miles too large for my britches!

Since then -- and after decades of a VERY painful attitude adjustment -- He has made it known to me that He doesn't hate me anymore and that I belong to Him. And as I've stated probably too many times in my posts already, He has made me well-aware that I am the one to make things known (even though I've griped many-a-times that I wished I could have just been a regular farm guy living a pleasant and wholesome life in Nebraska with a lovely lady ... instead of being saddled with all my shame and strange mystical experiences that so haunt me because of the collective pattern they form).

One last little thing. ...

In the movie The Doors, there's also a scene in which Morrison is being manhandled by Miami cops (I think), and as they're taking him along in handcuffs, he shouts, "It's happening to me and it's happening to you!" THAT, I regard, is another tiny bit to the big puzzle I'm constructing, as I struggle to make sense of what's going on in this world.

To many, such a remark isn't worth giving much thought to. But if my TV doesn't explode from all of these spikes, and if God is willing, I'll lay out some things relating to this seemingly innocuous comment that might rock your piece of mind to the core!

The TV is ready to blow and the birds are letting me know the feeder is empty, must go!

Again, Thanks 4 your kind words of encouragement!! I have a lot of fear about things and your friendliness helps.;-)

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 10:36 PM
link   
unfortunatly i do believe there will be much bashing by some members just don't let it get to you. I have really no other advice as i am no expert on what you are talking about except that i suggest you try to think about less violent things that don't have to do with worldwide conspiracies and maybe enjoy life for what its worth.

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Just a sec I don't get this.

So you actually said those things to your mother?

And Jesus said that he hated you?

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bikereddie
How about posting the missing words? I for one am very interested in what you describe. I would also like to know how this affected your life.

Biker, you had to ask!...lol.

TheManInTheShadows, have you ever considered blogging as an outlet?

You might be good at it!
As for your experiences...woooweeee! Too much to follow for me. If you are for real, you might want to seek some counseling. I'm not trying to be condensending.

Best of Luck to you!

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Maybe it was the devil trying to get you to do bad things. Sounds like something he would do. Yeah did Jesus talk to you or something? If he did then it supports my devil theory

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Ok....
So in what way exactly has it changed your life?

Did you even think of carrying out what was said to you?

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Lets say all this is for real. That "Jesus" said he hated you. If that is the case, it sounds like an evil thing said that masquarading as Jesus. I do not think Jesus would ever do such a thing.

If all you say is correct, than I would just assume you had been under the influence of a malevolent force

What I would do to make sure, is see a psychiatrist and a psychologist. Have some tests done to rule out a chemical disorder. It just just as easily be a brain chemisty problem. Not saying it is, but better to cover all bases

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Hey shadowdude i hope things are going better for you these days. I remember that in a physics book i once read it described what something from the 4th dimension would look like if it passed into our dimension and what you described here sounded just like it:

causing a straight line to appear. So that's how it kinda was -- a quick line coming straight out of the wall.

The guy who wrote the book came up with a description similar to this by imagining what an object passing through the 2nd dimension from the 3rd. You have to imagine that you are in a 2D world (i imagined that i was a drawing on a piece of paper) and then to imagine someone pushing a knife through the paper- you would basically see lines.

Have you considered this yourself?

Believing the 4th dimension and the astral dimension to be the same thing it is highly possible that an evil entity passed over to manipulate you.

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Thanks All!

Yes, sadly, I did say those words. I didn't mean them, but I did say exactly what I was told and have paid dearly for saying them in so many ways ever since. After she wacked me, I ran outside and stood looking back at the house and thinking that I've got my whole life in front of me, and it's just been ruined. At three or four, that's not a good feeling to have.

And yes, Jesus did say those words. Unless you've had the experience of being on the verge of having your soul destroyed, you can't really imagine that kind of terror. Of course, God doesn't enjoy doing that sort of thing to anyone, but if you were as rotten as I was in those days, then you make yourself a candidate.

I actually made it a point several months ago to talk to a psychiatrist. It put me out a $125.00 of my hard-earned money was about all. A person such as myself can't be undersood by someone as grounded in seeing people and the world through traditional, secular means. I know they have some value, especially when it relates to helping people that have chemical imbalances, but it sure as heck wasn't for me.

I told the guy that I have many good reasons to believe that I'm a messinger/revealer sent from God. I asked the guy if he'd mind if I just first gave a general view of things and then start from the beginning. I handed him the book Michelle Remembers and asked him to please read it because it's a book that has many many strange things written in it that square with my own life. I told him about many of the strange mystical experiences I'd had, but not all of them.

The dumbest thing I did was give him a paper with a photo-copy of a picture of a woman that is leading the satanic charge. He said that she looked familiar. I didn't tell him her name, as I mentioned that I'd prefer to wait on doing that for a while. He could put me in a real bind if he were to go around asking people about her, as she knows me and ... it just wouldn't be a good thing all the way around. And she is known by many.

As far as what the physics guy theorized? I am pretty empty-headed on all that, unless my own personal observations and experiences matter. I did try a couple of years ago to interest a scientist in what these people are doing, as I have some interesting materials that are full of strange lines and numbers that they claim make it possible for them to do things that defy physics as they're currently understood, and which are used to hurt people (the way they tried to hurt me). But, of course, the big important scientist wasn't able to lower himself down to hear anything I had to say.

I'm surprized that none of you wondered about love's "worthy opponent." It's okay, I've probably said too much anyway.;-)

[Oops! This paragraphy below somehow got separated from the stuff I was saying about the psychiatrist. ... I guess that happens when you try and write while watching a football game, sorry!]

I wrote him a letter telling him that the experience only made me feel foolish, though nothing against him. I sent him a self-addressed, stamped envelope, asking him to send it back unless he really wanted it. (The book is a little hard to find, out of print for years.) He sent it back with no note or comment of any kind, though I did notcie that there was on the book's cover a glob of something that looked like mucus matter. So I drew from that the guy was peeved about not getting anymore easy money, as he appeared to have come out of retirement to "help" schmucks like me.

THANKS 4 your time!!!!

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Maybe it was someone or something from another dimension?
Maybe this is how some unexplained murders happen.A being comes over from a parrallel universe and taps into your psychological factor to make you so shocked from it that you actually do it?
Just a thougt.

[edit on 23-1-2005 by Technical]

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Cherish -- I think you're right about the blogging, I'll look into it. Thanks!

Biker -- You asked how did my experience with doing what that thing told me to do change my life? Well, it ruined the relationship between myself and my parents, as (I guess) mom told dad. After that, he didn't try and conceal that he didn't like me that much. And yet, from my standpoint, as I see things many years later at the present time, HE was the guy that brought all of that evil into the house, albeit not knowingly.

My sister told me a couple of years ago that the old man had mentioned to someone that (gezzzzzzzz!) he'd had sex with both of his parents while growing up. On top of that, during the general time period when this thing that came out of the wall paid me a visit, he was having relations with a woman that he (I think) met at a bar, as my actual mother was spending most of her time in a mental institution due to bad nerves or something. The poor woman.

This woman that the old man brought into our lives had a VERY powerful spiritual/mystical/sexaul effect on me, though not intentionally.

The following events happened before that thing came out of the wall (though because I wasn't keeping a journal, I can't say with 100% certainty). I deduce that their order is as follows because it just makes sense. ...

As I mentioned in a previous post, before I came into this world, I was near a river with two or three other males, with one of them being Jesus (I think). I don't know what was said, but based on my current view and understanding of things, I do suspect that I made it clear that I wanted no part of the mission I was asked/told to undertake. And thus I kinda suspect that Jesus said something like, "I will give you a very easy test, if you pass it I'll have you out of that world and back into this world in no time. But if you fail, then you're going to have no choice except to undergo a lot of not-so-fun strange experiences. These strange experiences will become like pieces to a giant jig-saw puzzle to you and will haunt the piece-of-mind right out of you, as the picture of things they'll bring into fucus will be very disturbing and will concern a great many people."

And so, knowing He's a straight-shooter, and really would make the "test" an easy one, I reluctantly agreed and floated away ... and soon found myself in this world as a young child with parents and siblings that were in need of some help from God.

But, as I told you about the thing and the words ... I blew it big time! Things would have all been so much different if I had just told my mother the truth (instead of what that thing told me): "Mother, I love you and hope you get better soon!"

Not to make excuses, but, somewhere in the Bible it does say that "All have fallen short of the glory of God." Well, I can't speak for all, but I know that I sure fell on my face when it was my turn at the plate!

And so getting to those previous events that led up to me and my horrible blunder ... .

One morning I was sitting alone in the house on the sofa, and I thought, "I'm ready."

If someone had asked me what I meant by that, I would have been at a loss to say specifically, though maybe I would have been able to tell them that The Man from the river was going to allow a test, I don't know.

Two things occured not long before I made this little proclamation to myself, and which drew clear lines to how things were devided, and who exactly the two foes were that my innocent soul stood between ... ready to tilt towards one or the other.

1.) It almost seemed surreal. I would become aware of suddenly finding myself in the pickup truck as my father was about to pull into the driveway, as he'd say, "Your mother's home." I'd get all happy and run from the truck and straight into the loving arms of my mother, whom was waiting for me at the end of the walkway, near the rear door of the house. And like that Paul Simon song goes, "She got down on her knees and hugged me, she loved like a rock." (Or something like that.) That's how it seemed to me.

This event with me and my mom happened two or three times, and always the same way.

2.) This experience is the one that really did me in, and was the "worthy opponent" I alluded to earlier. ... One morning, I was standing a couple of feet from the doorway to the living room of which my father's girlfriend was in. As far as I know, she and I were the only two in the house, with my father at work and my older siblings (I think) at school. Well, taking me TOTALLY by surprize, as I stood there, an invisible sexual spirit (it's the only way I can describe it) came to me out of nowhere and gently caressed my stomach and then my genitals!

I couldn't believe what I was experiencing; the thing felt ABSOLUTELY gorgeous and beautiful!! And yet, to the degree that it was so extraordinarily beautiful, I knew with 100% certainty that it was also incredibly evil!!

As it caressed me, I said in my heart and mind, "I'm going to sin." When I had that thought, it backed off and another presence spoke very quietly from the general ceiling-area and told me this, "If you do what you are thinking about doing, it would be the same as destroying yourself." This was told to my mind without any lights and bells going off, just a barely perceptible presence speaking, which I took to be God.

Also, not to convolute this too much, I suspect that it was the same day, or the day after I was sitting on that sofa and said what I'd said to myself, that I saw the Man from the River. ... I was riding in the backseat of a car that my father was driving down a road when I awoke from sleep and saw Him outside and above a field and in the clouds. I looked at Him, turned and said to the others, my brother and father and his girlfriend, "There's the man from the river!" I pointed at Him and looked back at the others, as they exchanged "looks" with each other.

I then looked back at Jesus and He then just disappeared.

As I said, I wasn't keeping a journal, but it just makes a lot of sense that He would make an appearance like that right after I'd said I was ready (for the test).

After this big failure on my part -- saying that horrible lie to my mother -- I then went on condemned to live a life that was heaped full of bizarre experiences; and with my "antennas" way up, I was also attuned to be sensitive to things that weren't/aren't quite so in-your-face, and always with the intent of making sense out of this strange and creepy world I was placed in.

During this early period, when the above mentioned things were going on, likely after they'd happened, I once was out walking around the neighborhood with my brother Gale. We came upon a wreck of a house. It was very tiny and had all the windows and doors smashed in and garbage scattered all over the place. My brother told me that a woman named Ruby had lived there. And so I remember looking around and thinking, "Is this her place? Is she the one?"

I quickly concluded that Ruby wasn't The One. Many years later, however, when I was finally on my own in the world, I did learn of who "the one" was. She is in fact the very living and breathing thing that caressed me those many years ago; a truly extraordinary woman! I have a lot of fear of her, of it.

Note: I wanted to answer the other fellow's question but am out of time, sorry. Thanks everyone for your time! Have a great day wherever you are!!!!!!!!!!!!;-)

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 06:42 PM
link   
wow!

all of this cant be because of what you said to your mother, it was abit desturbed but totaly forgivable as you were only 3 years old.

you think too much,

you believe nonsense, you need to stop thinking about jesus.

think nice things about yourself, imagine yourself walking down the street with confidence

good luck

new topics

top topics

join