It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Have to Wonder.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
You can't go on a website these days without seeing something about a presidential candidate. There is everything from Trump eating babies to Hilary being Queen of the reptilians.

You have to wonder how many of these stories are being posted by people that are being paid to do it. I'm not taking sides, both candidates probably have people doing this.

You have to wonder how many are on ATS right now. I can confirm that I'm NOT one of them. I'd like to be. That would be some easy money. I'm not too particular about which side. Hell, I'd be willing to work for both sides at the same time.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

Hell, I'd be willing to work for both sides at the same time.

I'm certain their are entities that do employ such tactics, simply for the purpose of keeping "the masses" swept up in the political drama, and distracted from big events that actually effect their livelihood in the here and now (TPP, global economics, the passing of laws and swift re-upping of sketchy bills, etc.)

Good topic - thanks for posting

P.S. I can also confirm I am not a paid poster, and I'm disgusted by both front running candidates

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

Babies and Reptillians! ugh!..... Yes i know what you mean, the crazy part is it could be true .. i mean how would we know? We live in a world of mystery where nothing is 'solidified' save, only to our 5 senses.

Perhaps half are fake and half are real? Nothing is 100% wrong or 100% right.

There is an ounce of truth to all things like ... Religion!

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

I'm disgusted by both front running candidates

Ditto! No horses at all in this race.. and have to say, I'm saddened this is the best this great country has to offer.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
If you are looking for employment as a paid shill, google is your friend.

www.infoworld.com...

It's very easy to spot the ATS shill if you know anything about NLP or syntax. Sock puppets abide.....
edit on 21-9-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Thanks. I have a job. I was just thinking how nice it would be to have both candidates paying me with out the other knowing. You know, a chance to screw them before they screw me.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Im a shill, 99% of what i post is to expose hillarys corruption, But nobody pays me to do it, Im just doing my bit to try and avoid WW3.

I shill for humanity.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

www.infoworld.com...

It's very easy to spot the ATS shill if you know anything about NLP or syntax. Sock puppets abide.....

NLP is not exactly an accepted phenomenon, believe me. I have all the books and studied it, and the idea that some people can "spot a shill" is an ongoing meme on ATS that really is laughable. The plain fact is that nothing any of us say on ATS will have the slightest affect on the election. Zero. It really is wasted effort and yes, I have wasted considerable effort. I console myself that it is entertainment.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
It's a machine that both employ. Staffers whos job is to find stories, massage them if needed and post. Then there are others that I'm sure are on certain sites mailing lists and here we are. Mass BS.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   
No doubt there are but don't seem to last long on more established forums unless they are kept around for different reasons.

originally posted by: JIMC5499

That would be some easy money. I'm not too particular about which side. Hell, I'd be willing to work for both sides at the same time.

That's sad that one would want to do such. There's enough garbage from this and it's crowding it all up. There are paying sites where you can earn money by being non deceptive doing various tasks.
edit on 21-9-2016 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

originally posted by: olaru12

www.infoworld.com...

NLP is not exactly an accepted phenomenon, believe me. I have all the books and studied it, and the idea that some people can "spot a shill" is an ongoing meme on ATS that really is laughable. .

I don't believe you. I never have and never will. I simply don't trust you or anything you say. btw....stalkers rank right up there with sock puppets imo.

edit on 21-9-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join