It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not even going to bother reporting this

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Driving home from my boyfriends at night.. It's around 8:40-8:50pm, so very dark out. The sky is clear enough to see bright stars and planes overhead. My music is on, but I don't feel like singing. I get uneasy, and it feels like I'm being watched. In my head I'm imagining everything around me sounds like it's over a radio - my car, the wind, the music, my sudden cough. I look up because I'm familiar with this feeling and usually know what it means...

There's a dark grey, almost triangular aircraft ahead of me to the left. It's moving slow. It has 3 bright white lights on the bottom. I look around at the planes in the area - there are airports not to far from here. The planes are all going a normal pace, their red lights flashing.. The grey flying object looks like it's changing direction, then it goes black and I don't see it anymore.

I laugh at myself because I think I'm a little crazy.

Now I'm laughing and shaking my head because I'm turning into one of those UFO / Alien crazy people already

edit on 21-9-2016 by oblivvious because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: oblivvious

Were you able to discern how large the triangular craft was, say, compared to a familiar object? Could you guess at the altitude? When you say moving slowly, like a blimp? I would like to hear anything else you are able to remember and are willing to describe. Thanks!

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: seattlerat

It was larger than the planes around it, but I couldn't tell you their altitudes.. It was moving slowly enough that it stood out - a lot like a blimp, but the shape was very clear. There's a blimp around the area with a big screen on the bottom, I've seen it a few times now. Definitely not what this was, definitely not able to turn around the way this thing did and definitely not able to turn black and disappear from the sky completely on a clear night.

Maybe I've given up trying to rationalize these things with normal flying objects like blimps and planes ?

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   

I think drones these days come in so many shapes and sizes they will so often look ufo's because our minds haven't quite adjusted to their developing prominence. I'm not say this is what you saw, but where I'm at, we have numerous drone enthusiasts, and at night I have seen some spectacular lighted flying spectacles. It is difficult to scale some of them too when they are up high.

You mentioned it was big, I wonder if anyone else saw it in your area?

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I'm curious how you could tell this "craft" was grey if it was "very" dark enough out to see stars?

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: _BoneZ_

It was lit as if from inside - that's the best way to describe it.. Just grey against black (the sky)

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: waftist

I'm not sure.. I doubt it.

I might just be crazy or misunderstanding what I'm seeing

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   

I completely believe you, seen some strange stuff myself.

There was another ATS'er who had a sighting of a Grey Triangle recently.
Similar report as to the way the craft moved as well.

Here the link if you'd like to compare encounters:
LINK

edit on 9/21/16 by GENERAL EYES because: minor grammar, formatting

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Never bothered with reporting my own sighting due to the believe I had that the MIB would snap my neck when I fell asleep.

Not only that I thought it was odd that there never any reports or anyone coming close to say anything...Especially near an airport, knowing how jumpy airspace security could be.

But not a peep.

God forbid, if I called and identified it as an exploding Islamic angel, panic would in sue.
edit on 21-9-2016 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

Thank you for the link, I've seen that post and was so glad they posted it.

Not sure if it's "us" or "them" but either way it makes me feel the tiniest bit uneasy

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

what was your sighting like? MIB on a mission to kill sounds like it was intense
hahahha

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Can you document this with an exact location, date , time on google earth maps? Thank you

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: TamtammyMacx

I was driving on a mountain and it was very far away from me, so I don't think I can do that

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: oblivvious
. In my head I'm imagining everything around me sounds like it's over a radio - my car, the wind, the music, my sudden cough. I look up because I'm familiar with this feeling and usually know what it means...

What does that feeling means? Care to elaborate?

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: JackHill

I've felt that way during strange experiences before. During some kind of psychic reading (that I was preforming) or a sighting of something strange - on Earth or in the sky.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: oblivvious
a reply to: JackHill

I've felt that way during strange experiences before. During some kind of psychic reading (that I was preforming) or a sighting of something strange - on Earth or in the sky.

Can you elaborate on the different experiences you remember?

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Im interested in hear the other expeiences as well.
More and more often, ive been hearing stories of people whom have had a UFO sighting, suddenly think their homes are haunted.

Im just curious on what else has taken place supernaturally with you?

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Anything odd after seeing this? Physical effects, odd dreams, things of that nature? Also, not to be indelicate, but anything of a, say, cyclical nature going on? Keel mentioned that things of this sort often seem to show up for ladies around certain times.

You mention being familiar with that feeling; have to seen things like this before?

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Other experiences go back to around 5-12 years old, before I started going through puberty. things like waking up at night to see a double of my mother or older sister sitting straight up in bed, their mouths partially open, staring out the window. When that happened it was always around 3-4am, and I knew because we all had alarm clocks in our bedrooms. There were nights that I would wake up and be hallucinating vividly - seeing people in my room marching by uniformly, being able to "create" my own person (it's hard to explain) and other strange things like that. Supernaturally I was able to - and am able to now even more so - see people who have passed away, hear them and talk to them. These days it's more through careful practice, but as a little girl it was more like staring at walls and talking to myself.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Since seeing this the other night I have had trouble sleeping through the night and just last night woke up without my clothes on. I didn't take them off, they just weren't on me anymore. I didn't find them for an hour and a half, and when I did they were right on the bed as if I didn't tear it all apart looking.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join