It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here we go!... Riots just in time to screw with the debates!... Postponement?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Surely civil unrest and racial disharmony would work in Trump's favour? So if this is a conspiracy, it seems more likely to be engineered by his supporters.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Riots just in time for Christmas shopping.
edit on 21-9-2016 by Fisherr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fisherr
Riots just in time for Christmas shopping.

Would certainly make Christmas shopping a bit more entertaining..

Would certainly bring the economy to it's knees, and post-pone a December rate hike from the Fed, as well.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
a reply to: queenofswords

What about the 2 mystery men the FBI are seeking out in connection to the NY/NJ b0mbings? There's a litany of issues going on right now. The racial tensions and police/civilian interactions are just one concern within the current sphere of American chaos

Yep, things are trucking along exactly as expected. And the window of opportunity for us to write our own ending is quickly drawing shut.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Remember when Hillary and Obama dropped off the radar for a couple of days, and when the clock started again, Obama had the nomination? Many people thought Hillary could have won that election in 2008, but for some reason, she backed off and gave up the fight to Obama.

The race bait agenda superceded. It was the foundation of the SJW mindset that is full mainstream now. SEXIST is mere icing. RACIST is the cake.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Whoa!! Looting going on. Shots being fired in Charlotte now!

It has begun and it's only Wednesday.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Postponement ? I am looking out for the one(s) that suspends the election. Coming soon to a theater near you. Previews on your favorite news station now.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Postponement ? I am looking out for the one(s) that suspends the election. Coming soon to a theater near you. Previews on your favorite news station now.

It was reported that the professional agitators arrived on the scene today and I'm sure they are in high gear stirring up the rioters. This is not going to be a good weekend, especially if Obama weighs in on it tomorrow with his usual blah blah blah BUT bleh bleh bleh.

National Guard has been called up. But, if it gets nasty and spreads across the country, I can see the debates being postponed.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

It was reported that the professional agitators arrived on the scene today and I'm sure they are in high gear stirring up the rioters. This is not going to be a good weekend, especially if Obama weighs in on it tomorrow with his usual blah blah blah BUT bleh bleh bleh.

National Guard has been called up. But, if it gets nasty and spreads across the country, I can see the debates being postponed.

Didnt hear that , but it makes sense. The family is calling for peaceful protests and it was for the most part. Till tonight.That would natch the timeline.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

It was peaceful till the professional agitators arrived in town.

There is an agenda at play here, and it's not in America's best interest.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Cygnis

Missouri just changed its gun laws. Any more rioting here and there will be blood.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

yeah don't get me started on Soros. He paid rent for a bunch of "protesters" to live in the city and show up to protest every damn day for a year. We were tripping over them. I watched them cuss out a black female cop who was doing security at a baseball game.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Let's not forget that there's a mysterious (potential) threat against Trump's life that's being broadcast on the New Jersey side of the New York metro area..at frequency 1630AM.

Trump wouldn't chicken-out of the debate over something like this. But caring, empathic Hillary might call off the debate "out of an abundance of caution".

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 07:11 AM
link   

a reply to: Gothmog

It was peaceful till the professional agitators arrived in town.

There is an agenda at play here, and it's not in America's best interest.

Sounds like it. The police are saying that the shooting during the protests was carried out by another protester, shortly after rumours were spread through the crowd that the police did it. Sounds like professional agitators murdered or injured another protester in order to spice it up.

I think if it's true the victim of the police shooting that led to the riots had a gun and not a book, all those eye witnesses that said he had a book and spread that information should be arrested and questioned.
edit on 22/9/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join