It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Here we go!... Riots just in time to screw with the debates!... Postponement?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   
In a country of 380,000,000, it's just a matter of time before there is an altercation between someone and the police that will result in a shooting. One doesn't have to wait too long for a "crisis" that can be used to foment anger and civil unrest.

Here we are again. In Charlotte, NC, a black man was shot. Never mind the circumstances, it is going to be used as that "crisis" that cannot be wasted. I can just see Soros's bunch now planning and plotting and stirring up the masses.

This weekend is going to be another hell. What say you? Will the debates be postponed Monday? Who would benefit most by a postponement?
edit on 21-9-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Heck, at this rate the election (*cough *cough Selection) will probably be postponed

edit on 21-9-2016 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
It was an armed guy who pointed a gun at a cop who was also black that got shot after repeated warnings to drop his gun.

The highly funded and organized political thugs are at the ready to exploit any and all situations no matter how ridiculous the premise for a riot may be.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   

What about the 2 mystery men the FBI are seeking out in connection to the NY/NJ b0mbings? There's a litany of issues going on right now. The racial tensions and police/civilian interactions are just one concern within the current sphere of American chaos

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   

PJW just did a video about a surprise from the Clinton's and their elite backers (Soros & Co.)

With Hillary's campaign falling like a rock nothing would surprise me.

An assignation attempt on Trump is not out of the question.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   

I doubt there would be a postponed debate over riots.

However, I can see BLM being used as a pawn to eat up air time once Assange drops his next set of leaks.

The media loves to report racial tension and will gladly ignore a new Clinton scandal if they can.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I see this more as a way for the Democrats to try and woo back some of the black votes they are losing, but using this (Hillary already is, even using Trevon Martin's mom, and whatever else she can, to pretend that she actually gives a hoot about these individuals) will force both candidates to pander to a small segment of the population to prove that they are 'not racist'. The real problems will be swept under the rug in order to kiss certain asses. More tiresome nonsense to keep us from seeing how close we are to the edge of the cliff. I almost wish they would cancel these debates, because they're a sorry joke.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
It would take some serious riots to accomplish that, in multiple cities and multiple states.

Would require mass civil unrest, and for the "fire" to spread, like a plague.

I'm not talking like the Missouri stuff, I'm talking major cities inundated with 10's of thousands destroying and looting, burning.

I don't see the "social engineers" being able to instigate that.

The rioters are still too soft.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Here's video of the victims daughter's reaction..
WARNING : STRONG LANGUAGE

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Ive got say, the protest turned riot was actually not staged. I sat and watched the live stream by the guy that started it. His name on Facebook is Mills Shaka Zulu Gill. I started watching after it reached 13K views and continued to watch for hours and witnessed over 80K views reached at one time.

Mills apparently was there during the shooting of the diasbled man whom was reading a book and took a stance on sight. Very few people were initially on the scene but a few began rallying behind him.

Mills had a very powerful voice over the people and could've (should've) stopped others from rioting. He is a natural leader that lacks discernment.

Mills' live stream collectively reached over 3 million views over the course of the event and brought people out from home, off the couch and even from neighboring states. People of various ethnic backgrounds appeared in heavy support and gave love to Mills for taking the stance that he did.

It was powerful and moving to witness. I just wish it was better guided.

edit on 21-9-2016 by Mizzijr because: Hermeticism.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
In a country of 380,000,000, it's just a matter of time before there is an altercation between someone and the police that will result in a shooting. One doesn't have to wait too long for a "crisis" that can be used to foment anger and civil unrest.

Here we are again. In Charlotte, NC, a black man was shot. Never mind the circumstances, it is going to be used as that "crisis" that cannot be wasted. I can just see Soros's bunch now planning and plotting and stirring up the masses.

This weekend is going to be another hell. What say you? Will the debates be postponed Monday? Who would benefit most by a postponement?

Hillary would benefit most. She needs the extra recuperation time. She's a sickly old woman.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Lots of conflicting stories - as usual.
Police say he had a gun and refused to drop it, social media seems to be spreading the fact he had a book.
Someone is lying - either the police or social media instigators trying to whip up a storm.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

Hey, she killed JFK Jr. because he was in her way to getting the NY Senate seat. Why not Trump? Obama was lucky she didn't whack him in 2008.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: FissionSurplus
I see this more as a way for the Democrats to try and woo back some of the black votes they are losing, but using this (Hillary already is, even using Trevon Martin's mom, and whatever else she can, to pretend that she actually gives a hoot about these individuals) will force both candidates to pander to a small segment of the population to prove that they are 'not racist'. The real problems will be swept under the rug in order to kiss certain asses. More tiresome nonsense to keep us from seeing how close we are to the edge of the cliff. I almost wish they would cancel these debates, because they're a sorry joke.

A sorry joke is right - three debates, three democrat moderators.
They will be choked full of divisive crap.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Lots of conflicting stories - as usual.
Police say he had a gun and refused to drop it, social media seems to be spreading the fact he had a book.
Someone is lying - either the police or social media instigators trying to whip up a storm.

Doesn't it make more sense that he pointed a book at LEOs? (eyeroll at the media story)

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   
This is such a tremendous and unfounded leap of logic.

#brangelina is trending higher in the media, so why not pick on that and show how truly illogical things can get. I'm sure their divorce is of Clinton's devising to take the focus off her.

Get a grip. Seriously.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mizzijr
Ive got say, the protest turned riot was actually not staged. I sat and watched the live stream by the guy that started it. His name on Facebook is Mills Shaka Zulu Gill. I started watching after it reached 13K views and continued to watch for hours and witnessed over 80K views reached at one time.

Mills apparently was there during the shooting of the diasbled man whom was reading a book and took a stance on sight. Very few people were initially on the scene but a few began rallying behind him.

Mills had a very powerful voice over the people and could've (should've) stopped others from rioting. He is a natural leader that lacks discernment.

Mills' live stream collectively reached over 3 million views over the course of the event and brought people out from home, off the couch and even from neighboring states. People of various ethnic backgrounds appeared in heavy support and gave love to Mills for taking the stance that he did.

It was powerful and moving to witness. I just wish it was better guided.

I'm not saying they are staged. I think the protests are being encouraged and used for a purpose. There are people behind the push for complete civil unrest, and the question is...who benefits from this?

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Morosus

"Never let a good crisis go to waste". She didn't engineer this latest mess, but she sure as heck will take advantage of it. However, certain messes are definitely engineered, because they are too conveniently timed. Nothing would surprise me any more.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: FissionSurplus

Doesn't matter.

This kind of incident occurs almost daily in the U.S. but by this logic, this one particular incident in Charlotte is because...debates...or the start of some sort of devious diversion because...debates...or will influence or be used for...debates. Um okay.

In this case, why not just make a thread and proclaim that whatsoever shall happen in the world between now and the debate shall heretofor be known to be happening soley to screw with said debate and be done with it?

Might spare this place a few more useless threads.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: stosh64

Hey, she killed JFK Jr. because he was in her way to getting the NY Senate seat. Why not Trump? Obama was lucky she didn't whack him in 2008.

Remember when Hillary and Obama dropped off the radar for a couple of days, and when the clock started again, Obama had the nomination? Many people thought Hillary could have won that election in 2008, but for some reason, she backed off and gave up the fight to Obama.

I think a deal was made. The race was close. Give it up for Obama. Let him have the historical title of First Black President. You, Hillary, will become his Secy. of State, just another star on your resume to get you closer to the presidency, and when his term is over, he will support you whole-heartedly, rave about your qualifications, stump for you on the campaign trail, and you will become First Female President of the U.S.

She saw an opportunity to make lots of international connections meantime and to set up a nice little organization of pay-to-play donors, so she agreed.

She did not realize at that time that the corruption of she and Bill and their foundation would catch up to her by 2016....not to mention that eight years took a big toll on her age and health.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join