It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

176 Reasons Trump Shouldn't Be President

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

A sad state of affairs, neither candidate is running to represent the people, both are greedy sociopaths running for fame and personal gains.

It is insane that, the rest of the world could be destroyed by an election they have no vote in,

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Neither, they are both in for themselves and the people that helped them get there.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Like I said people have their camps and they will not budge even if there are 500 reasons not to vote for your team.

I also know what trump represents that is why I have said in the past that trump is a chump when he first jumped in to this but I will still choose a chump before I choose a repeat of the last few elections.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

So you think a rich white women will turn things around????

Hardly, but of course since I talked negatively about Trump I must support Hillary right?

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

the reason why your stating not voting for him, is the reason i am. trump wont take crap from nobody.

if he says hes gonna do something, im convinced he will, because he is not in this to make money, or to be able to sell a book. hes rich... mega rich, and this isnt a hobby or his job.

he isnt running because he wants to, he has to.

imagine if he wasnt in this race. it would be between hillary and jeb bush.

remember, we arent given a true option who we can vote into the white house. we are shown a bunch of people, and the elite pick who runs, and electoral colleges choose the pick of the elite.

this is all a show, and although its entertaining, its a side show.

vote for the lying, cheating, manipulative sick career politician who feels its her turn

or

vote for the racist bigot billionaire with crazy hair who wants to build a wall and protect us

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   

If you had to pick out of the two who would it be?

And for the record I never said you were.
edit on 21-9-2016 by thesaneone because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlaskanDad
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Maybe we need a non branded candidate, hell even Palin has a brand.

I am sick that both our major party candidates are scum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would not trust either one to represent the people!

I"m sick too. And sure, maybe we need a non branded candidate, that would be nice. But this world we are living in now is all about the BRAND. Runaway capitalism has trained the American populace into brand-dependence. Put a branded potato chip on the shelf next to an equal non-branded chip and they will pick the brand every day.

We are no longer, if ever we were, dealing with informed voters in the US. We are dealing with educationally dumbed down, TV commercial raised StarWars after StarWars after StarWars entertained children who cannot think for themselves. Clinton is a brand that offers them simplicity and some of them love it. Trump offers the big (drum roll here) Anti-brand and all the others love it. Look at me, I'm for that "underdog guy who will fight against the machine for us"hogwash.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Well you kinda implied it.

And since I don't have to choose from one of the two, I won't.
I will be throwing my vote away with a write in.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Well you kinda implied it.

And since I don't have to choose from one of the two, I won't.
I will be throwing my vote away with a write in.

I kinda implied it?? Okay if you say so but at least be man enough to tell the truth.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Well, that settles it.

I'm voting for the Hilbot now.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: nobunaga

I sure wish you were right nobunga. But as I mentioned before, I have been voting since 1968. I have been fooled a number of times, more often than not, but there is no way that I could allow myself to be fooled by this guy.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Was you comment about me thinking a rich white woman would solve it not an implication that I think that? If not I am sorry but that is how I took it.

And what am I not telling the truth about? I am not forced to vote for either so I won't. A hypothetical question doesn't change that.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

Hey, I agree, that is precisely why I'm scared of having another Clinton in your presidential office.

The last time a Clinton was a president, there was war in my ex-great country of Yugoslavia, followed by NATO bombing. Considering things here, on Balkans are heated, I am honestly scared of what Hillary could do

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Trump may be a test (from God or whatever) of the utter stupidity and cluelessness of the American people can be to elect this man in light of his clear depravity.

People who still support Trump have to ask themselves WHY!

Sure Hillary isn’t a good choice but Trump is the pits. He is an immoral cesspool of a human being.

That’s been proven over and over and over and over yet people still may elect this man president.

If people still cant see Trump for what he is then they are blind!

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

If you think I implied it then that's a you issue but for as much Hillary defending I have seen you exhibit in other threads it's hard to believe that you are not voting for her and I have no problem who you vote for I won't call you an idiot or deplorable or any other names I hear the anti Trump crowed call Trump supporters but when you lie well that's a different issue.

See above for example.
edit on 21-9-2016 by thesaneone because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

It keeps reminding me of the Founding Fathers, and how they only wanted educated people to vote. And since only white males got to be educated, they were the voters.

Well, now women and minorities are able to get educated, too. And THAT is what is happening. Being able to read and write and use the internet is a whole different thing than it was back in the days of leisurely strolls through one's personal library and the freedom and privilege of doing so without worry.

Because, you see, the internet has unleashed the information. And now we see what happens when the ill-equipped and poorly educated get their hands on information and written things that they are not able to understand. It can only intimidate them. So they lash out......it's....reason number 177?

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

I get that, but I think you're really naive to think that, in American politics, one presidential candidate, or the other, or one political party, or the other, has any real sway on the huge wheels already set in motion by the "Military Industrial Complex".

It's my perspective that our political parties, Republican, Democrat, Green, Libertarian, etc., represent domestic issues and social trends, that inform our social structures, financial security nets, working conditions and environmental concerns. That's why I think Donald Trump would be a disaster for America.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   

You are contradicting your self, you say that you weren't implying it but then say you have a hard time thinking I won't vote for her...

I promise you I won't, it will be a Bernie write in for me. Oh and at most I'll call a spade a spade about thIngs that are said about her that just aren't true.
You won't call me an idiot or a deplorable.... just will call me a liar... got it.

Are you really going to say you have never painted hillary or obama voters in a negative light? Never once said a derogatory term about them?
edit on stWed, 21 Sep 2016 14:30:32 -0500America/Chicago920163280 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

No wonder both candidates have such high negatives among the population. When you throw in Hillary's tepid health to the mix, she's still carrying more negative baggage than Donald Trump. America knows this.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Trump is our best chance to shake up the system that (almost) everyone that contributes to this site hates.

That is undeniable. Ive said it before, but I'll say it again, because no one ever tries to challenge it.
Because, like I said.. It's undeniable.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join