It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

176 Reasons Trump Shouldn't Be President

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
So...yeah, I did a search. A Search Result showed up. The link took me to page one of this site. There was no listing that matched it that I could see.
In any case, this needs to be aired.

First, I will preface the thread by saying that this place --- ATS --- has become toxic. I try to come here (as if anyone cares about whether I do or not), but only when I feel strong enough to tolerate the onslaught. Lately, it has been about 20 seconds in before I feel like I might throw up.

Donald Trump is an ass. The people who support him are wise to remember that "you are known by the company you keep."

The fact that this site has been allowed to be overrun with rabid Trump supporters and Christian proselytizers has resulted in the loss of many worthwhile former thread-makers. Probably this video was already posted, and I was just too stupid to find it --- but here it is anyway.

Every few generations, we Americans are called upon to defend our country. To defend it not so much from foreign dictators or war or terrorism, but from those here who have no commitment to progress or democracy or representative government—no commitment to anything except their own out-of-control minds and the bottomless pits of their egos.

Our society has thrown up these people before:
Joseph McCarthy.
George Wallace.
Father Coughlin.
Jefferson Davis.
Aaron Burr.
The Know-Nothings.
The Blacklisters.
The America-Firsters.

And we have always thrown them out.
And now our generation has its own: the most dangerous individual ever nominated by a major party for the highest office in this country.
His base wants few details and fewer facts; they just want to burn it down and blame their failures on the collective other. And Donald John Trump is their demonic messiah in Oompa Loompa's clothing.
We must stop him.
It is not pleasant.
It is not fair that we have to do this.
But it is our turn.

I have only just begun the viewing....and it created in me a yearning to present it here, although in the minority I most certainly am, as this place is a virtual Trump Convention and campaign cyber-office.

For those of you who are still on the fence..

176 Reasons Trump Should Not Be President

The article has 160 links embedded to verify and confirm that the information was not simply "invented" (at least not by Olbermann).
The video is nearly 18 minutes...and it might be upsetting for Trump fans. Who knows, it might even get me banned, or sanctioned some way, and undoubtedly will get me assaulted forthwith by Clinton haters.

But, here it is. I am not "baiting" or "trolling" - I am becoming disgusted with this entire thing. It is absurd.

Not sure I want to open this door, but, here we are.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Just a question,

But do you support Hillary?

And if so, may I ask why?

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

No, I do not. So I don't need to say why.

I wanted Bernie. I still want Bernie.
I think she's a safer bet than Trump, but I would prefer Bernie or Warren or Stein.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

176 reasons why Trump is gonna lose!!!

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Even a dumb # like me can see that you immediately made an attempt to deflect the Trump thread into a Clinton thread. Right there Mac is exactly the plan of the whole Trump campaign. Do not let anyone focus on Trump, only Clinton.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I seriously can't understand how anyone would prefer Hillary over Trump unless you're a raging liberal. I find it terrifying.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Jill Stein: Trump, Clinton choice like death by 'gunshot' or 'strangulation'

Green Party presidential nominee Jill Stein is slamming both Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump, saying neither major party's nominee is an "acceptable" candidate.

"To me one is death by gunshot wound and the other one is death by strangulation," Stein said in an interview for Politico's "Off Message" podcast.

source

This election is just garbage, from the candidates, to the msm's coverage and non coverage.
edit on 21-9-2016 by AlaskanDad because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Olberman did that list a little while ago, it's grown since!

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   

@13:30

"A man who has aligned himself with a campaign advisor and delegate, who said 'Hillary Clinton should be shot by firing squad for treason'."

I thought this was a video for why NOT to vote for Trump

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
I seriously can't understand how anyone would prefer Hillary over Trump unless you're a raging liberal. I find it terrifying.

It never ceases to amaze me that "conservatives" think they are the only ones in the country and the only ones that should have representation. Tunnel vision. Is that one of the 176 reasons?

link   
As a bonus read for the nauseated...here is the article that first led me to the OP link:

The Real Reason for Trump's Political Success

There is really only one good explanation for the success of Donald Trump, the most absurd candidate that any party has ever put forward.

From the moment he announced his candidacy riding down the elevator in Trump tower and claiming that Mexicans were rapists, through a long list of statements each more absurd than the next, he was greeted first with laughter, then chuckles, then silence and now dread.

If you watched that [video, or read the article] (and if you are at all on the fence you should) you wonder ...

how on earth- or in hell- could this man actually be nominated by a major party, and be seriously in the running? The question that it raises is: are there that many fools, or that many bigots, or that many crazy people in this country?

sigh
edit on 9/21/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

I hate to be that guy but good luck with the green party...

link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

I can't understand why saying something bad Trump means you must support hillary. That is getting real old and imo it is almost like you don't have anything to say about the topic so just want to make some jab.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ghostrager

that is a sick reference and call for violence on your part. T/C foul.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Vote Hillary, see what happens!

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Well they are the only ones that know the real solutions so of course they are the only one that need representation!

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   

It's in jest, lighten up

Prison for Hillary is fine by me.

link   

Safer bet than Shillary? That's hilarious.

The way I look at it is we have two choices. Shillary or Trump. If you vote anyone else it won't matter at all because one of those two is getting in, so you might as well make your vote count and vote for one of those two.

Trump might mess it up. Shillary WILL mess it up ON PURPOSE. It's a no brainer. Not that I am enthusiastic about voting for Trump believe me, I, like rest of us had another candidate in mind but we are left with this choice.

I would vote Pete the cat over Shillary.... literally.
edit on 9/21/2016 by Alien Abduct because: Spelling correction

link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Vote Hillary, see what happens!

I'm Canadian but if I were to vote it would be for Johnson. Wanna try again?

link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Because it's a two party system whether you like it or not. I can't believe I'm even having to explain this to you.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join