It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Counterfeit Humans Video Proof

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Please Mute Video due to loud background music. I did stumble upon this video on YouTube and I believe this person was targeted but wasn't even fully aware of it at this moment. When a person is targeted these counterfeit humans can take many different forms including babies in which it's a coordinated attack to make you feel watched by everybody. I speak upon this based on experience I called them animated puppets that acted human but you can sense they weren't, they systematically surronded you and they appeared in large numbers in your vicinity.

You could just look at the people walking by in the video that their walking gait isn't human. They walked at a certain quick pace and their movement seemed robotic as they knew you were observant of them they would play a certain role to keep up their human appearance like looking at their cell phones or making out with their partner. I know you'll say those are just random folks walking about their business at an apartment complex at night, but I'm telling you this was a sophisticated coordinated targeting, just look at how one person leaves the view of the camera than another one follows all taking place at night doesn't that make you question. If you want to do your research on them they go by many different terms like Walk- Ins, Open Sitters, Tares, Synthetic and Organic Robotoids. This is the most damning video evidence yet click link below.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   
lulz...

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Crunky

This is the most damning video evidence

That was the best evidence for this? A bit anti-climatic, granted I skipped through the 15 minutes....

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Hmmmmmm, I'm gonna throw some friendly advice out there and suggest you make sure your Lucky Charms aren't fortified with Psylocibin.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   

I see people walking around an apartment complex, being filmed for no reason. Not really damning evidence of anything .

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   

increasingly worried
that you're just here to
make conspiracies seem crazy
maybe on purpose maybe by being used unknowingly

terms like Walk- Ins, Open Sitters, Tares, Synthetic and Organic Robotoids. This is the most damning video evidence yet click link below.

Keep an open mind your best friend can be synthetic, your neighbor to the man walking past you down the street. These synthetic people are all in positions where they can brainwash the masses from Hollywood to the Media their plan is for depopulation of humans born with souls. Their plan is to dammed our souls to hell and replace us in the very near future but as of right now their willing to use us as cattlesheep to serve their agenda.

its all to obvious

a lot of your content seems rehearsed
content that a certain demographic
would want to believe in and buy into

it's like telling people what they want to hear
like a politician

why push this stuff without proof ?
what agenda are you serving
maybe unwittingly

the conspiracy for me is how a person
is lead to believe in all this stuff
through the commercial propagation of it
film tv youtube channels all about ancient aliens
secret societies , hidden history .
a business .

maybe crunky is caught up unwittingly in this business

edit on 21-9-2016 by kibric because: Arutperumjothi

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I see a bunch of people (and families) casually walking about a brightly light thoroughfare in a busy square of some sort. No "robotic" or jerky movements. Could you point out a timestamp of something particularly suspicious in this 15 minute long video?

Honestly it seems you have the cause/effect relationship reversed. You think these robotic people are trying to make you paranoid and unstable, but the most likely explanation is your paranoia and disconnect with reality is warping your view of reality. Get some help, or you might end up hurting someone while rationalizing that they're not "real" people.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Dont shoot the messenger I didn't create the video I was born with intuition to know what's really real and fake that's reason why I was attacked. I am not an individual to act in violence towards anyone neither should anyone reading this. I am not a paid shill either just trying to wake people up that's all those in the know already know this video relates to what I've discussed in my post.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crunky
Dont shoot the messenger I didn't create the video I was born with intuition to know what's really real and fake that's reason why I was attacked.

Well, your intuition isn't working. I don't believe you're a paid shill either. That's an unfair accusation. You're just delusional is all, which isn't all that unusual on ATS.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: 191stMIDET

I'm gonna throw some friendly advice out there and suggest you make sure your Lucky Charms aren't fortified with Psylocibin.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   

So this "Most damning video evidence yet" is only visible to you because you have a special ability to see things that nobody else can see.

So there are only two possible explanations for this, you're either completely delusional and disconnected with reality, or you're the hero of a horror/sci-fi story. I think deep down you know which one is more likely.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Can I have some of what you're having?

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I just watched a couple of that guy's videos.

He might end up with his face on TV one day.

Like as the suspect in a mass shooting.

No ridicule intended.
Just worried about the well being of 'Left side of the Brain'.
edit on b000000302016-09-21T14:23:04-05:0002America/ChicagoWed, 21 Sep 2016 14:23:04 -0500200000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   
**ATTENTION**

Members are not here to be ridiculed by any of you.

Any further posts that are not on topic, and discussing the content, not the poster, will have their posting privileges revoked for at least 72 hours.

No 2nd warnings will be given.

Do not reply to this post.

~Tenth
ATS Super Moderator

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   

It does look a bit unnatural. Could it be that this guy asked some friends to walk around in a robotic fashion in front of his camera for an "art project"?

If you don't mute the sound like you suggested you can hear that he is talking about life being pointless, maybe those people were meant to illustrate this?

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I posted this in other thread but relates.

If you are a targeted individual and you tried to catch a unsuspected synthetic robotoid in the act on camera maybe at job or business, you'll become aware that they are prepared for you they will have shades on day and night to cover up their eyes to remain undetected because the eyes are the window to the soul.

As a targeted individual these robotoids can tap in to your 5 senses like for example your thoughts, so their one step ahead of you in anything you do that's how they manipulate your perception.

I just want you to look at this person in this video at a drive thru and observe her cadence the way she talks, her robotic movement and last but not least her cover up just watch.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 21-9-2016 by Crunky because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I'm sorry, Crunky, but we really can't answer in a candid matter about these issues because we have been instructed that we must take them as real instead of fantasies. Consequently we are faced with having to discuss how fine the Emperor's clothes are and how becoming they are on the Emperor when, in fact, we can't see the clothing at all. We are unable to give you an honest answer, and for that I am very sorry.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Some people just walk funny, but in this case I think the shaky camera is the main cause of the 'robotic' movements.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   
all I'm saying Crunky
is be careful of what you might think it is

not all ideas are yours
film tv etc

if you are observing other people
and the conclusion is that they are some how false (Robotoids)

was it someone else's idea to look for that ?
your investigation ?
or a promoted one ?

if witnessing real phenomenon
and you think its a real synthetic robotoid
why so ?

where did that idea come from ?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join