It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Prince Edward Island (Canada) schools being evacuated due to potential threat

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Police agencies and school administration are evacuating all Prince Edward Island schools due to a potential threat. (Today, Wednesday 21st Sept)

School emergency evacuation plans have been activated. Staff are taking students to safe locations in the community and buses are meeting them there. Parents need to ‎meet their children at these safe areas. Parents and guardians are asked to wait for further instructions to pick up their children once the facilities are cleared.

Further information will be made available as soon as possible.

RCMP

Wow, all 56 schools? Anyone got any updates on this?
edit on 2016-09-21T10:16:51-05:002016Wed, 21 Sep 2016 10:16:51 -0500bWednesday1609America/Chicago1610 by corblimeyguvnor because: date added

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: corblimeyguvnor

If it's not Nessy, she's from Scoland and she annot get back.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   

My guess would be that this is school shooting or terrorist related - at least the way they are describing it right now it is a "potential" threat, and not an event yet.. I hope everyone is okay over there

edit on 21-9-2016 by FamCore because: I always accidentally type "thread" instead of "threat" when I'm posting in a thread - fixed now

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   

WOW ....I wonder what the threat is, was . The whole province is like a small quiet town in most other places .Its a modern day Ann of Green Gables except with a small dash of pot and sugar beet whiskey .

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Apparently the RCMP received a threat there are a number of bombs placed in schools there.

This type of thing is usually a hoax. Placed by a student at the school to get out of a test.
www.cbc.ca...

Edit:
It appears that the entire east coast received bomb threats

www.cbc.ca...
edit on 21-9-2016 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Seems to be a bomb threat. It came in by fax though... odd.

People seems to be thinking it's a hoax, and schools will open back up tomorrow once all schools have been searched.

www.thestar.com... /canada/2016/09/21/all-prince-edward-island-schools-evacuated-over-potential-threat.html

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   
www.680news.com...

No threat found after all PEI schools evacuated following bomb scare

“There’s been no threat found. Everybody is safe,” Bailey told reporters at a noon news conference.

He said the threat suggested bombs had been planted at several schools.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82
Apparently the RCMP received a threat there are a number of bombs placed in schools there.

This type of thing is usually a hoax. Placed by a student at the school to get out of a test.
www.cbc.ca...

Edit:
It appears that the entire east coast received bomb threats

www.cbc.ca...

That's right its a bomb threat,

www.independent.ie...

Most often a hoax, as here in Northern Ireland even now, but you never can be complacent...it sucks!
edit on 21-9-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic
www.680news.com...

No threat found after all PEI schools evacuated following bomb scare

“There’s been no threat found. Everybody is safe,” Bailey told reporters at a noon news conference.

He said the threat suggested bombs had been planted at several schools.

Thanks for the update, good news for a change

CbG

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   
www.cbc.ca...

19000+ (Heard varying numbers; between 46 and 63 schools) students in PEI as well as 10000+ ( 13 campuses) students in Nova Scotia both threats via fax. Thats about all they're saying on MSM in Canada.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I wonder how many helpless Syrian refugees they sent there? I'm sure they will enforce Sharia law in a peaceful manner.

top topics

join