It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Look Behind the Veil of Illusion at a Clinton Rally

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

I watched it, seems to be a lot of ifs buts and maybes.

And what about this claim that no one knew about it? There are posts on Twitter advertising it on the 15th, then there was the girl she spoke to saying she knew about but had a class... Kinda debunks the whole notion that no one knew about it.

And what exactly is being hidden? Multiple new sources streamed it live...

It just seems you're trying to create a mountain out of a molehill.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Attention.

Please refrain from posting off topic comments, such as comments about other members.

Discussion other members is ALWAYS considered Off Topic.

Continuing to do so will result in more post removals, and posting rights will be removed.

Do not reply to this post.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

I think in this case, I don't think this was meant to be a big event.

Just seems there are so many half arsed attempts to hang crap on Hillary, when there is real, proper stuff out there, it makes those doing it look immature and lazy.

Assange needs to hurry up and do what he's threatening to do.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Why would they hold a rally and not tell everyone where it is being held?
They knew the turnout would be terrible.
The only reasonable explanation is an attempt to control the image being broadcast.

They did...

mobile.twitter.com...

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

That tweet says when but not where.
They want people to rsvp but did those people ever get a response?
Still lots of questions

+12 more 
posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   

This illusion to bolster poor turnout at Hillary rallies has been going on for the past year and a half. That being said, get ready to be skewered since Infowars is your primary source. Most people still believe the leftist MSM promotes the 'real' news.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Well the link shows the address.

Still, the claim was no one knew about it. That is a lie.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Nope, he's not getting skewered, he's getting much love for it.

I'm being skewered for being skeptical of infowars though, go figure.

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: Bluntone22

Well the link shows the address.

Still, the claim was no one knew about it. That is a lie.

Well in that case hardly anybody bothered to show up except for kids being bused in. That makes the turnout even worse.
Either way it's a terrible showing for clinton.

+9 more 
posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Slanted as it is, sites like Brietbart and Infowars have been right on, during this campaign.

For example, before Brietbart reported it, and had video, MSM was NOT covering Hillary's fall during the 911 Memorial. Only after that, did they then have to do so.

And what exactly is being hidden?

While by definition, a rally is with a group of like-minded political folks, the deception here was that the students of the location supported her in large numbers, whereas the reality is it was a closed set speech event with bussed in attendees, and closed to non-supporting press.

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Wow that is a sorry display.

I thought the "vast" majority were in support of this wizzard of oz witch.

Looks like its a bunch of wagging tails and not much else. More tails than asses in the seats.

I cant wait for the recounts....and there WILL be recounts. A lone company from Spain wont do it this time.

She probably has less than 20% of the population behind her. The electoral college will be hard pressed to explain defying over 70% of the population.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

This illusion to bolster poor turnout at Hillary rallies has been going on for the past year and a half. That being said, get ready to be skewered since Infowars is your primary source. Most people still believe the leftist MSM promotes the 'real' news.

Alt news are the only real Journalists anymore. I don't rely on infowars for news and I realize some of their stuff is BS.

I believe the video speaks for itself, its not like MSM will ever do anything like this.

I have gotten thick skin being here for 8 years.

As far as it not being advertised ahead of time, to be honest I don't know if it was or not and to me it is kind of irrelevant to the point.

That is the main reason I come to ATS. Things get vetted here.

So hats of to Chadwickus if he found out it was advertised, I really only want the truth.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   

I live right outside of Philly and didn't know Clinton was at Temple until that night on the nightly local news, after it was over. So whoever said there was not much advertising beforehand, they're right.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   

So you're saying the video is fishy?

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Thanks for the local report UB.

I would be curious to hear if anyone else heard about where this was before hand.

I checked the Hillary speeches website and there is a time and address posted for todays 'rally'.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Woman, millenial, member of the press. Does not get access to an event which promotes women and millenials...

Fair enough you have to get the press pass beforehand in these events. But we all know infowars will not get it.

What bothers me even more is the gay black guy in the Milli Millenial video (i just assumed he is gay, going after my gaydar gut feeling): we don t have to vet people coming from ISIS dominated regions.... I got news for you, and they don't look good for LGBQT.... people.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Really Chad, I do appreciate your skepticism. This would be a very boring place without opposing viewpoints.

As far as advertising ahead of time I honestly don't know. So thank you for shedding some light on it.

I tried to edit my OP to add your information but the edit button takes me to google.

So I hope this will suffice, unless a MOD could help.

Sorry for being snarky earlier, I really don't give a # about stars or stats.

Peace, Steve

ETA: See my EDIT.
Mods please edit as you see fit.
I know you don't need my permission.

edit on 9 21 2016 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I'm just some guy who read the thread and watched the video. I hate Hillary. But this seemed like a private event with a specific attendance list, for a specific purpose. Likely a commercial or something along those lines. Sure they were sneaky about it, and they didn't let the alternative press in, but then, they do have that right.

Rather than try to make this into something it's not, there is plenty of problems the Teflon Queen has to slither out of at the moment.(IMHO)

BTW, is her old IT guy still alive?

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I once got to go to an important talk on the economy given by our Prime Minister - it was on the main news and announced as "David Cameron was in XXXXX today to deliver a speech on the economy".

The cameras show all of these people in suits clapping etc, so people automatically assume it's economists and other important people and that they agree with what he's saying.

In reality the entire audience was local small business people who had been invited by the local Chamber of Commerce, we'd all gone just to be able to say we had been to a speech by the Prime Minister.

Even the local window cleaner was there - that's how distorted everything you see on TV about politicians is.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   

I've noticed this on YouTube, and not just one instance, I took notice of a few.
Creepy! The video isn't working!

edit on 21-9-2016 by laughingdog because: Took video down, not working

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join