It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fake Opposition: Hillary and Trump are good Buddies

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   
As an outsider I have limited knowledge of all this fiasco except what I've read on here but is it not possible that Trump agreed to run and be as ridiculous as possible to ensure voters voted for Hillary (with a nice payoff for Trump obviously)? It all seems exactly like the tv series Scandal with Hollis Doyle & Melly Grant!! I have to wonder if they're following Shonda Rhymes script !
edit on 21-9-2016 by PhyllidaDavenport because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

"Panem et Circenses"

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Imagine trump calling hillary after the 9/11 medical episode and asking this:

Hi dear, I saw it all over the news, are you alright? what happened? can you go on, if not, I can garantee you that you will have a place in my shadow cabinet, yes yes, how's bill? good? terrific!!!

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove
a reply to: Skyfloating

It has never been clearer than in this elite "selection" of puppets.

I have found it fascinating that even the "alternative" media has jumped aboard the Trump train, which simply confirms suspicions of some of the alt-media as being controlled opposition... I am looking at you Alex Jones and company!
I lost what little respect I had left for infowars once they began shilling for trump non stop.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   
A few actual quotes by Donald Trump:

“Hillary Clinton I think is a terrific woman”

“I know her very well, and I know her husband very well, and I like them both”

“Hillary is smart, tough, and a very nice person”

“I know Hillary and I think she’d make a great president"

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Alex jones is as fake as 'rasslin'. Watch him debate piers Morgan on gun control. He does his whole 1776 schtick with fake ire and makes fun of Morgan's British accent and comes across as believable as the ultimate warrior from wwf.
Alex jones makes money off of making republicans paranoid.period.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Pretty much what I have been figuring all along. I'd like to see more evidence to share about it, even though most of it seems to already be on the surface, there has to be more that can be displayed to people. This deserves more attention, sadly it's similar to topics that don't promote the Two Party System often "go in one ear and out the other".

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join