It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Rewarded 194 Donors With Seats on State Dept. Advisory Boards

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Some new investigations and "look sees" are showing Hillary Clinton while Secretary of State put quite a few people into State department "advisory" positions.

And as you might have guessed, those people were donors to her campaigns or to the Clinton Foundation(s) !!!!

A review of official records have the count up to 194.

And another assumption would be right, many if not most, were not qualified.

Not looking too above board and transparent is she.

I wonder if these people made any "gains" from this ?

The Washington Examiner reports that 194 of Hillary Clinton’s donors were named to advisory boards while she was Secretary of State between 2009 and 2012.

These were all people who donated to “either to her family’s foundation, her political campaigns, or both, or were affiliated with groups that had,” according to the Examiner’s review of federal records. Fully 40 percent of the State Department advisory appointments during Clinton’s time as Secretary of State went to her donors.

The Examiner is careful to note such appointments are not illegal or unprecedented, as “presidents and cabinet secretaries from both parties have long rewarded friends and contributors with high-level appointments,” but suggests this news will not mix well with questions swirling around “pay for play” access given to Clinton Foundation donors by the former Secretary of State.

edit on Sep-20-2016 by xuenchen because: appointed as classified

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
Damn, the hits just keep coming, and she cant even come out in the light very often.

Not looking good.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Waiting for the Wikileaks surprise...

Of course it was pay for play.

It been like that since the Whitehouse bedroom days.

You don't want her to stay home baking cookies do you ?

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Surrounding herself with cronies... I mean appointees.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   
At least with a Trump presidency he will be held accountable for his actions, unlike Clinton who gets a free pass-go on everything she does no matter how blatantly scandalous and corrupt it is.

Don't hope for any real change in Washington under a Clinton presidency. It will be business as usual.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   

What are the odds of this happening without Secretary Clinton's
obvious pay for play spot rewards?

And Bill Clinton thinks he makes it better by
saying it is just natural for people to think
they can get a favor for a donation.

LOL, cant make this stuff up.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   
So Hilary is a POS.. Anyone that doesn't know that by now is to stupid to exist.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Isn't Blagojevich in jail for doing that stuff?

"Hey guys, let's run a government!"

"Gimme some money and I'll get you in!"

I wish Assange would come up with a price list.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   

The hell with playing the market or a 401k plan. Buy yourself a politician!

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Why is everyone being a misogynist?

Because 60% of the people were qualified

So 60% qualified and only 40% unqualified, so more people were qualified then not.

That's sound leadership, and the Clintin way!!

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Some new investigations and "look sees" are showing Hillary Clinton while Secretary of State put quite a few people into State department "advisory" positions.

And as you might have guessed, those people were donors to her campaigns or to the Clinton Foundation(s) !!!!

A review of official records have the count up to 194.

And another assumption would be right, many if not most, were not qualified.

Not looking too above board and transparent is she.

I wonder if these people made any "gains" from this ?

The Washington Examiner reports that 194 of Hillary Clinton’s donors were named to advisory boards while she was Secretary of State between 2009 and 2012.

These were all people who donated to “either to her family’s foundation, her political campaigns, or both, or were affiliated with groups that had,” according to the Examiner’s review of federal records. Fully 40 percent of the State Department advisory appointments during Clinton’s time as Secretary of State went to her donors.

The Examiner is careful to note such appointments are not illegal or unprecedented, as “presidents and cabinet secretaries from both parties have long rewarded friends and contributors with high-level appointments,” but suggests this news will not mix well with questions swirling around “pay for play” access given to Clinton Foundation donors by the former Secretary of State.

As someone who works with a lot of politicos, I have come to despise political patronage. Every day I see this in government and even high level NGOs. Super connected people get politically appointed for high level jobs, and half of them objectively don't have relevant expertise. Meanwhile, actual experts on the relevant topic often get passed over in favor of these appointees. I see it at my work. Virtually all the managers are political appointees from having worked on the Obama, mayoral, and senate campaigns.

new topics

top topics

join