It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enoch Chapter 8

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: MamaJ
Do you have Muslims in your Lodge?

Yes. We also have Buddhists, Jews, Sikhs, Catholics, Unitarians and myself who is none of those.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: MamaJ
Do you have Muslims in your Lodge?

Yes. We also have Buddhists, Jews, Sikhs, Catholics, Unitarians and myself who is none of those.

reptilian. Just say it. everyone knows.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
If you went to West Orange NJ for example, you may find the members largely reptilian, but then NJ is kind of an anomaly.

If by 'largely reptilian' you mean we get to drink beer then you would be accurate.

Thanks Obama!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
reptilian. Just say it. everyone knows.

Reptilian is not a religion, it is more like a lifestyle.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

My statements are founded on years of research.

I find this thread incredibly eye-opening. I don't think I'm having an intelligent conversation here. Seems as if all y'all want to do is belittle (or at least attempt to) and berate without saying anything of substance. Trust me, I'm a great listenener. I'd listen if I thought you had something relevant to say. I don't think you do. It's all masonic propaganda here.

I surely hope that one day you become as clever as you think you currently are. Maybe masonry can help you with that.

Good luck :-)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Forgive them Princess they know not what they do ....

They tend to get over giddy after a few rounds of fresh baby blood

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Privy_Princess

My experience came from 9 years of actually being a mason, being in the lodge lineup for officers, being master of the lodge, being active on a degree team for the Scottish Rite, talking to other masons on a regular basis. As I have said here many times, if you have a question just ask, but if you are going to tell me all about masonry and you are wrong, I'll point that out too. I became a mason to find out the truth because people like you told fantastic stories that just couldn't possibly be true. I found out, they aren't.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Privy_Princess
I don't think I'm having an intelligent conversation here.

Says the person who has not answered any of my questions.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

says the person who didn't answer any of mine

listen to anyone whether they have experience with the topic or not That's why i asked the questions here i hoped you might

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 27-9-2016 by kibric because: Arutperumjothi

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: kibric

What are you talking about? The post you linked was to Nancyliedersdeaddog, not me.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   

you said

listen to anyone whether they have experience with the topic or not

so i said

That's why i asked the questions here i hoped you might

obviously the questions were directed at any mason on the thread
you being one
i thought you would have the courtesy to reply

did you not see the post at the top ?

Trying to learn etc

its not that hard to follow

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: kibric
obviously the questions were directed at any mason on the thread
you being one
i thought you would have the courtesy to reply

its not that hard to follow

It is hard to follow if you do not know how to use the 'reply' or 'quote' buttons which put an alert in my in box and also highlight what the hell it is you want answered. At this point I still have no clue.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   

start from the top

Trying to learn etc

and please answer my questions

thank you

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   

You asked me no questions in this thread. You want something answered? Find the thread and quote what I said properly. I am not going off topic in this one with you.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   

ok

When I say 'made them up' it was without any inside knowledge of Masonry, its rituals or symbolism. He wrote his own opinions which were not based on any type of real world interaction.

Augustus

i ask you directly these questions

in the quote below Offical Mason Manly (has a nice ring to it)
he is speaking for himself ?
To clarify it is his opinion ?
not that of Masons

" He must follow in the footsteps of his forefather, Tubal-Cain, who with the mighty strength of the war god hammered his sword into a plowshare." [Manly P. Hall, 33rd Degree, K.T., The Lost Keys of Freemasonry or The Secret of Hiram Abiff , Forward by Reynold E. Blight

This is true ?
Manly P. Hall is only speaking for himself ?

Manly P. Hall as a Mason is not a reliable source ?
What reason is there to doubt his credibilty ?
if there is any ?

Thank you in advance for any light and clarity
you can shed on it , my apologies to those that have done this before

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: kibric
he is speaking for himself ?

Yes.

Manly P. Hall is only speaking for himself ?

Yes.

Manly P. Hall as a Mason is not a reliable source ?
What reason is there to doubt his credibilty ?
if there is any ?

Because he wrote all of that 30 years before becoming a Mason.

And if you have any more questions on this pull up the appropriate thread. I am not answering anymore off topic questions.

edit on 27-9-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   

well that was painless

thank you for the clarification

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Privy_Princess
Your statements have been less than accurate so your research must not have been very well founded.

My responses to you are founded upon years of research as well, plus first hand experience.

You are the one belittling the conversation with your "high level" vs "low level" BS. It's irrelevant and does not to advance a civil discussion.

Most anti-Masons and non-Masons hold a misguided belief at what constitutes authority in Freemasonry. Since the 18th century, many Masons have published works concerning Freemasonry, writing on various theories and subjects within Freemasonry. Anti-Masons would have others believe that everything a Mason writes is inherently accepted by all of Freemasonry. The problem here is that not everything written by a Mason has been factual, but as Freemasonry is a society dedicated to knowledge and free thought, Grand Lodges have not interfered with what an individual Mason writes. A Grand Lodge is the only entity within Freemasonry that has authority to speak on the symbols, rituals, history, and so on. Without receiving an endorsement from a Grand Lodge, a Masonic author is merely giving his opinion, he does not speak for all Freemasonry. Freemasonry is much more than just the writings of a single Masonic author.

Please note that Hall wrote "The Lost Keys of Freemasonry" (and Secret Destiny of America) 30-years before joining Freemasonry. Even once he joined he was never a Masonic leader nor had any influence on Freemasonry. Hall did note in later editions of his book that "At the time I wrote this slender volume, I had just passed my twenty-first birthday, and my only contact with Freemasonry was through a few books commonly available to the public." His importance is often exaggerated as he was honored with the 33°, but anti-Mason again fail to understand or deny the fact that the 33° does not equate to rank, authority, or a leadership position within Freemasonry.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: KSigMason

a brilliant reply
thank you

i was only looking for clarification

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: KSigMason

His importance is often exaggerated as he was honored with the 33°, but anti-Mason again fail to understand or deny the fact that the 33° does not equate to rank, authority, or a leadership position within Freemasonry.

Who gave Hall this honor and why would he be honored with such an award if you and other masons discount his works?

Also do you have any books of his in your library at the lodge you currently are a member of?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join