It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Enoch Chapter 8

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: KSigMason

but you are informed that the Jews have been permitted to rebuild the city and the Temple

something under the temple mount ?

with removing the rubbish of the ruined Temple in order to lay the foundation for the new one

didn't a Templar already do this..?
way back when

I'm higher up the ladder of Masonic knowledge than you.

does the natural science you learn extend to cryptochrome ?
edit on 24-9-2016 by kibric because: Arutperumjothi

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Privy_Princess

You haven't gotten high enough in the craft to have learned this, apparently.

This just never gets old.

Just think of how silly freemasonry would be if only a tiny group of people at "the top" knew the important stuff and all the low levels just chugged away, washing dishes and cooking chicken, hoping for a shot at learning the "really secret stuff" one day if they are sooper lucky.

You make me smile.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude
I'm just curious as to what degree she possesses that gives her any authority to dictate our level in Freemasonry.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
I did not know the pope was head of the Scottish rite.
Or is it a wee secret?

It is supposed to be a secret but all the woken up conspiracy theorists figured this out a long time ago.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Oh I must be a sleepy CT.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Well, please explain to us how this is wrong, because not only does this seem to be the case to the discerning observer, but researchers have come to the same conclusion for countless numbers of times.

Are you a high degree mason? Because if not, I'm sorry, but it's safe to say that you aren't aware of what happens at higher levels, so you are can't confirm nor deny, only berate those who have conclusions that coincide with the obvious. I find THAT funny AND convenient. Those that don't know can pretend to know and then just throw out the "oops...can't say....secret society over here".

This is why conversations like this get nowhere.

edit on 24-9-2016 by Privy_Princess because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Privy_Princess
It's wrong because you're not even a Mason so his "level", as well as any other Mason's, is irrelevant as you are not a Mason. If our "level" was relevant or needed to learn or know something in Freemasonry then you wouldn't be capable of know anything that supposed happens at the "higher levels." This whole "high level" vs "low level" argument of yours is an attempt to silence or discredit Masons speaking against anti-Mason conspiracies.

The fact remains is that you're not even a Mason so whether or not ND is a "high enough" is irrelevant.

Your conclusions are baseless and only obvious to those with biased views, and who only search for information that confirms their bias.

This conversation won't go anywhere because your accusations can't stand up to facts.
edit on 25-9-2016 by KSigMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 05:45 AM
link   

but researchers have come to the same conclusion for countless numbers of times.

Not all researchers ... you mean the researchers and conspiricy theorists you favour
But again proof is needed to establish such here say and rumours as facts

I am more inclined to believe those with direct experience of Masonary
Not those who choose to undermine what they have not experienced themselves
If I wanted to learn the ways traditions and beliefs of say Aboriginal people I would go to source and ask
I would not listen to those who had a axe to grind against them

What have you got by way of proof Princess

edit on 25-9-2016 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Are you a high degree mason? Because if not, I'm sorry, but it's safe to say that you aren't aware of what happens at higher levels

I find such irony that you are a No-level accusing a Some-level of not knowing something that only an initiate could know. I mean, the Irony is incredible.

Along with all the shallow posturing, whispering "I know something, but I can't say what it is, but you all must know I know more than all of you, though what and how I can't say."

The lack of substance is astounding
edit on 25-9-2016 by AudioOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: KSigMason
It's wrong because you're not even a Mason so his "level", as well as any other Mason's, is irrelevant as you are not a Mason. If our "level" was relevant or needed to learn or know something in Freemasonry then you wouldn't be capable of know anything that supposed happens at the "higher levels." This whole "high level" vs "low level" argument of yours is an attempt to silence or discredit Masons speaking against anti-Mason conspiracies.

The fact remains is that you're not even a Mason so whether or not ND is a "high enough" is irrelevant.

Your conclusions are baseless and only obvious to those with biased views, and who only search for information that confirms their bias.

This conversation won't go anywhere because your accusations can't stand up to facts.

"your not a mason" --- how do you know I'm not a mason? Oh, you mean a freemason? Again, how do you know I'm not a freemason?

However, you are correct in stating that I'm not a freemason . Nor would I ever wish to be one. So please don't make it sound as if being a freemason is a huge feat or accomplishment. It's not.

Oh, I'm sorry. I used the word "level". I should have used the word "degree'. That makes all the difference in the world. Give me a break.

And who said I was an anti-mason? Oh, again...you mean an anti-freemason? I'm not anti-freemasonry. I'm just a conscious observer who sees the idiosyncrasies within the paradigm of freemasonry.

Let me just say this: freemasonry appeals to a certain type of person. A type of person who wants to be apart of something, but doesn't do the research before joining. This is the same type of people who get angry after so many years of being within freemasonry and not reaching the higher "degrees" they wish to, as some of the more prominent and affluential members continuously get promoted in rank and file.

And how do I know these things? Don't worry about that. Until you and your fellow freemason brethen can give honest, real answers, don't insist I do the same.

edit on 25-9-2016 by Privy_Princess because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: artistpoet

Do you truly think a freemason is the best sourcefor unbiased information on freemasonry? I would have to disagree. They have been indoctrinated. Any information gained from an active freemason will naturally be in favor of freemasonry. Such is the same for basically anything. They will rehash to you all of the positives of their craft, but conveniently overlook the mention of the negatives. That is the very definition of biased.

If you truly want an unbiased view, the best thing to do is to DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH. And that's what I did. Start neutral and make your own decision when ready.

See, the thing is this. I'm not even really anti-freemasonry. There are some good aspects to it. The camaraderie, the charity work, the esoteric teachings designed to "flesh out" the individual. If you like that sort of stuff, then you may enjoy it.

But I do have my criticisms. And they aren't baseless. They are pretty much the very same criticisms most researchers and ex freemasons come to have. And basically that is the very structure of freemasonry. It's misleading, to say the very least.

It's really funny how quick some of these freemasons on here are to berate and chastise those who speak their mind on their beloved craft. They are very quick to write people off as being a "hater" or a "basher", all the while calling them "uninformed". Well, that's just plain untrue. One does not have to be a freemason to be informed on freemasonry.

Countless books, journal entries, and testimonies have been written on freemasonry. Not all bad, but certainly not all good, either. And truly, I've read all types of information. And I've just very easily come to the conclusion that most people who join freemasonry will not make it past a certain point within their journey. That is it's design. It's very much like a business in that way. There are multiple glass ceilings in place. And how do I know this? Well, it's not hard to find the information. Look for lists of 33rd degree masons. Look at the names. They are all members of a certain status. You will find no average joes on that list. And if you do, then they bought there way to the top, through certain acts they probably will come to not be very proud of.

edit on 25-9-2016 by Privy_Princess because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   
How do I know you're not a Mason? By the way you post.

Being a Freemason is a privilege and an honor. It's one of the best decisions I made in my life.

Oh, I'm sorry. I used the word "level". I should have used the word "degree'. That makes all the difference in the world. Give me a break.

Well, even one's "degree" doesn't equate to rank, and not all bodies use "degree" to denote progress in that body. Some use order or grade. However, it does make all the difference as it shows attention to detail and understanding of Freemasonry.

And who said I was an anti-mason? Oh, again...you mean an anti-freemason? I'm not anti-freemasonry. I'm just a conscious observer who sees the idiosyncrasies within the paradigm of freemasonry.

Your words say otherwise.

Let me just say this: freemasonry appeals to a certain type of person. A type of person who wants to be apart of something, but doesn't do the research before joining.

Actually I researched quite extensively before joining and I continue to research as a Freemason.

This is the same type of people who get angry after so many years of being within freemasonry and not reaching the higher "degrees" they wish to, as some of the more prominent and affluential members continuously get promoted in rank and file.

I'm well content with what I've accomplished in Freemasonry and the groups that I've joined.

And how do I know these things? Don't worry about that. Until you and your fellow freemason brethen can give honest, real answers, don't insist I do the same.

I've done nothing except give honest answers. And I'm not worry about it as you've said nothing to worry about. I don't worry about lies, I dispel them.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I'd say we're a better source that much of the information out in the might echo chamber called the Internet.

How is the structure misleading?

Just because it was written or spoken about, doesn't make it true.

How one advances through Freemasonry isn't some systemic or structural issue.

You do realize that over 900 men were invited to receive the Knight Commander of the Court of Honor and over 400 for the 33rd last year in the Souther Jurisdiction alone, right? Plus, the 33rd is only relevant to the Scottish Rite. There's more to Freemasonry than the Scottish Rite. How do you know that an "average joe" Mason bought their way to their 33rd?

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: AudioOne

I'm sorry, was your "no level" comment an attempt to discredit my stance or worse, to hurt my feelings? Well, it didn't work. Sorry.

You don't get it, do you? I don't need to know WHAT is being taught to initiates. If I wanted that information, I could probably find that online, as well, but that's not even relevant to what we are discussing.

What I'm speaking out on is the MISLEADING NATURE of freemasonry itself. How do I know its misleading? Because ex freemasons for centuries have been saying it is so. Not one, not a handful. MANY. For MANY years.

They will tell you this, honestly and truthfully. They have no qualms about it. The ultimate goal of freemasonry is veiled and always has been. But it's not just veiled to the uninitiated. It's also veiled to most freemasons, aside from those at the very top of the block.

I'm not purporting to have all the freemasonic secrets. Don't worry, I'm not trying to give out the truly sensitive freemasonic secrets. I don't know them. But I DO know that lower degree'd masons don't know them and aren't taught them, either. They WON'T be taught them. Not unless they reach a certain level. This isn't something I've dreamed up. This is something that has been reverberated throughout history countless times by countless numbers of ex freemasons.

No, it's not PROOF in the form of which most think proof comes in. But this data has been shown to be highly RELIABLE, just for the simple fact that it's CONSISTENT throughout time. Any scientist would tell you as much.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   

You sound like a spokesman for freemasonry.

I'm sure your uppers will be proud. I hope you get the information you're searching for. I just have a feeling you will be disappointed.

All the best!

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Saying that Freemasonry's structure is misleading because "ex-Masons" say it is isn't proof, that's hearsay.

What you're posting is the same nonsense, anti-Masons have been ranting about for years. It's nonsense.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I'm merely speaking the truth from personal research and first hand experience in Freemasonry.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   

...aside from those at the very top of the block.

What constitutes the 'very top of the block'? Be specific as to why as well.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Over 400 invited to receive? But how many actually received the honor?

An invitation is not the same as being bestowed the honor itself.

There are rituals that have to be conducted before degrees can be bestowed, aren't there?

Many of those 400 were happy to receive that invitation.

WHY didn't all 400 of these excited, happy invitees become 33rd degree freemasons, then?

Did they just all of a sudden say, "oh, no thank you. 32nd is good enough for me" after working dilligently towards their next degree?

Or maybe there's a reason they chose not to go ahead with the 33rd degree ritual?

Maybe they were required to do something they didn't want to? Maybe that something goes against everything they had been taught previously? Maybe that something flies in the face of what advocates of freemasonry (such as yourself) purport it to be about?

And then, after you've done that research, look up the definition of MISLEADING. And you will understand what I write.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Over 400 invited to receive? But how many actually received the honor?

All of them.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join