It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Trump Will Go 26th" Alert Sent Out On AM 1630 Radio In New Jersey

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: SloAnPainful

You never know.......Unless you have evidence. Ive seen controversial threads get mysteriously binned before.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

Me too.

-SAP-

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Clyde Lewis is talking about this on his radio show now.

....Think he got most of his sources from this thread!

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Really?? U must be sarcastic, lol. Tell him to hire a hacker to trace the silly signal then, lol.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   

IRRC he said the radio station was unaware it was going on until they were alerted.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Which radio station was unaware? I don't know clyde lewis. Are you talking about him or the one that broadcasting this signal? Or are they the same.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Clyde Lewis as in Ground Zero with Clyde Lewis. Radio show that talks about all sorts of things.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
a reply to: chchchanges

This is a serious WTF moment.

Holy #!

That's trippy!

I think it's someone having bought up the radio time to broadcast that message, which the station went along with.

I think it's intent, although how I have no idea, is to undermine, or to favor Donald Trump.

Trump will go 26th

To me it means that he will lose the election on the 26th. Trump will go.

Maybe if something repetitive like that is repeated in certain regions of the country at a certain time it unleashed some sort of causal wave..?

Some sort of black tech that we don't know anything about or understand fully.

Weird!

edit on 23-9-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Now that is a cool idea - I like the black-tech concept. I think it's been more or less decided that it says "Trump April 26" so I don't have a clue what that would mean.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Clyde Lewis as in Ground Zero with Clyde Lewis. Radio show that talks about all sorts of things.

Yeah, but the intro to his show is so horrible I can't listen anymore. The music actually makes me feel ill.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Has anyone actually tried listening to that station in their own areas? I'm pretty sure that is the usual station number for all locations for traffic reports.
I just get static on mine, but not surprised since I kind of live in the boonies

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   
If you believe in chemtrails, theyre supposed to contain sodium and aluminum, which both amplify, and carry radio waves very nicely. Supposedly to carry the "mind control frequency waves" to us much easier. Not sure if i believe all that, but i do believe in Manchurian candidates. What happens when you mix the 2? A repeating radio signal accidentally intercepted like in the video. Not sure where im going with this, but you get the point right?

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 03:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brian4real
If you believe in chemtrails, theyre supposed to contain sodium and aluminum, which both amplify, and carry radio waves very nicely. Supposedly to carry the "mind control frequency waves" to us much easier. Not sure if i believe all that, but i do believe in Manchurian candidates. What happens when you mix the 2? A repeating radio signal accidentally intercepted like in the video. Not sure where im going with this, but you get the point right?

It could be like a rigged boxing match where Trump is being told, indirectly, when to lay down ie: in the first round.

From prior posts it appears that the radio station was hacked and that they did not know this was being broadcast, but they could just say that at the same time, but whether they're in on it or not, the intent, whatever it is, is still the same.

It's well known that the Trump campaign would catch wind of any strange anomalies from conspiracy land, but maybe the message is really for Trump's ears only in a sense, in which case why pick such a medium? But when you think of it that would be an interesting way to communicate, instead of having Bill Clinton being heard by the NSA speaking to Trump or something awful like that that would throw a monkey into the wrench or whatever the saying is.

So it's just a weird way of indirectly communicating something but then again, don't they always do these things in plain sight in one way or another?

Trump will go 26th. He will GO on the 26th (first debate).

It's like a warning perhaps, to Trump himself, which might also be hinting at some sort of MK Ultra Black Tech that could be employed in more threatening ways..

When Trump himself heard it, did his heart maybe skip a beat..?

edit on 24-9-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Hi all,

This is my first reply on ATS, I'm a long time reader but never posted anything.

I wanted to reply to this thread because I heard the EXACT SAME LOOP on the same radio station the other day (9/22) and felt compelled to share it. I was driving into Manhattan in the morning and tried that same channel 1630 am thinking maybe I'd hear something. And there is was, just faint and distorted.

I recorded it and uploaded it to YouTube last night. Check it out, lemme know what you guys think:

youtu.be...

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Hi all,

This is my first reply on ATS, I'm a long time reader but never posted anything.

I wanted to reply to this thread because I heard the EXACT SAME LOOP on the same radio station the other day (9/22) and felt compelled to share it. I was driving into Manhattan in the morning and tried that same channel 1630 am thinking maybe I'd hear something. And there is was, just faint and distorted.

I recorded it and uploaded it to YouTube last night. Check it out, lemme know what you guys think:

youtu.be...

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

That gave me the most uneasy feeling. Let's just hope "go" doesn't mean what my paranoid tendencies think it does.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   
"trump will go 26th".........

Well, that is today.....assassination attempt?

I am sure the people who hate or fear Trump want that to happen very badly....

This illuminati game card reads, "at any time, at any place, our snipers can drop you,....have a nice day"
edit on 26-9-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

IRRC he said the radio station was unaware it was going on until they were alerted.

FYI, it is still being broadcasted. I checked this morning when I went through Newark.

If a radio station was alerted about it, they didn't fix the problem...

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   
So will this be a mystery tomorrow? Or stupid?

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Well it's the 27th here in Australia, and that 'prediction' about Trump on the 26th came to nothing.

No surprises there!

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join