It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is Hillary Not Gaining in the Polls if Trump is So Awful?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilburnRoach
a reply to: LifeMode

Polls are designed to fluctuate, up and down, Trump has been up and down, Hilary has been up and down. I think this election will be decided with the debates.

Trump is +7 last I heard, and has been climbing steady for 3 days in a row now, that's more than fluctuation at the moment.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: gunshooter

originally posted by: intrepid
Two reasons. She ain't much better than him and he's got a devoted bunch of acolytes that are spewing a lot of # around. They also eat that # up. It's self perpetuating.

I think you got that turned around. "You meant He's not that much better than her." right? I mean really, to put Hillary above Trump at this point is ridiculous and delusional.

I think it's more like being stuck inside a sinking submarine with a malfunctioning engine. You can either send Hillary into the engine room or Trump. Hillary knows how engines work and can fix it, but then will steer the submarine somewhere you don't want to go. Trump pretends to know how to fix engines but has no attention span or depth, and if he goes to the engine room we might all sink as he gets bored after not knowing a damn thing about fixing an engine.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Two reasons. She ain't much better than him and he's got a devoted bunch of acolytes that are spewing a lot of # around. They also eat that # up. It's self perpetuating.

DBCowboy, you must be a Hillary worshiper who is going to vote for her, correct me if I'm wrong, please!! And you truly think someone who votes for Trump has no brain? Where do you get off thinking that way?

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blazemore2000
People, in general are dumber than the proverbial sack of doorknobs... so there's that. Plus she sucks too. Anyone that actually gave a damn about this country would vote third party.

I think a Trump presidency would pave the way for third party candidates in the future. A Clinton presidency would be business as usual and set another example showing that the political ruling class has America by the balls.

Even if you are not a Trump fan, he's the only hope we have left in this election to start a political revolution in this country.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

DBCowboy, you must be a Hillary worshiper who is going to vote for her, correct me if I'm wrong, please!! And you truly think someone who votes for Trump has no brain? Where do you get off thinking that way?

I'm a Trump supporter with a sense of humor.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   
HIllary is not gaining because she hit her ceiling. They have been saying forever that Trump has a 40% cap. Then in the primaries that changed. Now, in some battleground states he is effectively winning.

She has one group that will vote for her for sure. Educated Middle/Upper Class women 25-65. Other than that it is a toss up.

Hispanics - The majority are the ones you do not hear from. Legal immigrant do not want illegal immigrants. This is a lot of hype.

Blacks - The LA Time Poll shows 20% from just about nothing. It is about the church. The Black community is very tight and it is something I have always admired. As more endorse or talk about him they see that he is the lesser of two evils.

White Men - Hahahahahahaha

Independents - He is pulling away in the last 4 weeks.

Non Married women - this is a huge vote as well as married. Married will go to Trump but non-married, if he can convince a few more it kills what she feels is her base.

The playbook is not the same as it has always been. When you have two politicians fighting they attack their record. That is not there. Next, personal life. Well, Mr Trump is like an open book so not too many skeletons. Last, his ground game is incredible and that is what wins elections. He is closer to the average person then Colonel KOUGHS on the other side of the aisle.

If Donald Trump can pull over 10% of the Black vote and 30% of the HIspanic he is ahead of what Romney did but if you look at polling it is higher.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: LifeMode

He went from 11% chance to right at 50% chance of winning. If she is so amazing and great then someone please explain why this is happening. She should be destroying him, he's a nobody, never been in politics. It's all right here, a bunch of polls (not just one) showing she is really hurting:

she still is winning, like your own polls shows, if the networks were to say its in the bag who would tune in for the debates?
its all about ratings.
clinton wasnt under any threat from sanders, the press would have you believe it was neck and neck up till the end.
remember john kasich? again the press gave him a chance when in reality he had none.
the trump shills have invested too much time already to give up and so continue with their astroturfing.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode
He went from 11% chance to right at 50% chance of winning.

No he didn't. He went from 39% of the popular vote to 44% of the popular vote, with a lot of ups and downs in between. In August he was way ahead of Clinton, but he fell behind and now he's playing catchup all over again.

Unfortunately for Trump, winning the popular vote does not win you the presidency. He needs to win the electoral college vote, but Clinton is absolutely whipping him there.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Debates haven't even started yet. Polls change frequently, but start to reflect more accurately once the first couple debates are completed.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: stosh64

Trump in a Landslide ....You Got that Right . The American Public is being Played Big Time by the Media .

Romney in a Landslide ....You Got that Right . The American Public is being Played Big Time by the Media - most of ATS 2012...

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Up until Nov 7th:

originally posted by: spirit_horse
Trump by a landslide I predict too!

Nov 9th:

"He's a RINO that shouldn't have been our candidate. It was rigged. The Russians double crossed us". Whatever.

ETA: Personally I'd be more worried about Congress.

I'd be doubly worried about the latest trial balloon getting set
up (or putsched) by DHS and Jeh Johnson based on ZERO
substance:
That the Russians hacked the voter registry database-- and
that in order to keep it honest, the DHS is going to 'monitor
and oversee' the process. Where's that fox when I need his ava?

Be careful what kind of protections you demand, they may NOT be.

"Now I stumble off to sleep, we'll
have a war with either creep.
And if I die before I wake,
I wouldn't be a bit surprised"
edit on 21-9-2016 by derfreebie because: Fail-FerSure... the ambassador's IPad doing a pig call: priceless.

edit on 21-9-2016 by derfreebie because: I hope they aren't tired of playing with their food just yet...

edit on 21-9-2016 by derfreebie because: REALLY chopped for verbosity

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   

I think you got that turned around. "You meant He's not that much better than her." right? I mean really, to put Hillary above Trump at this point is ridiculous and delusional.

Crawl out of the star fueled echo chamber and breathe the air of reality.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

How did that work out for you guys last time?

It sucked.

That's why we want somebody as different as possible.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: stinkelbaum

She is not winning. She is ahead. You do not say you have won at halftime of a game. His chance of winning is based on the battleground states and the Electoral college. It is not in the bag. This is a great article from 538 who has definitely not leaned Trump at all.

projects.fivethirtyeight.com...

August 4th had Trump at 3%...now he is at 45%...this shows her losing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join