It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream Landscapes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
One of the things that fascinates me about dreams are the landscapes that surround you, the type of terrain. For the past 2-3 years I've been dreaming of the same place at least 3 nights a week. It's basically a bunch of islands, all connected by roads, and the towns on the islands are the older European style of towns, cobbled roads, things like that. There's a mix of palm trees and regular trees everywhere, and between two of the bigger islands there's this crazy roller coaster style road that does a complete loop and you have to floor it and just hold on to make it through.

The cars aren't cars in the normal sense, they're more like some kind of aircraft that glides over the top of the roads. I really wish I could draw so I could sketch it all out and have some kind of visual representation, but I'm horrible at visual art. I'm wondering if anyone else ever dreams of the same place all the time or on more than one occasion? What kind of meaning could this have?

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Food for thought...

search results

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I also dream of bunch of different lands (islands?) connected in strange ways. Reading your post gave me chills because of the similarities. I dream about being there for about 5 years now.
In my dreams the landscape consists of few different environments, the three prominent ones are the beach town, old European town (I somehow know the layout of it), and a strange huge airport-mall connecting it all.
Reading about roller coaster road really grabbed my attention - in my dreams, and this happens repeadetly, the only way to travel to or from the beach town is through this crazy asphalt road, wide and sunny, it goes out above the ocean, elevated over the water, and it roller coaster loops in the distance. I always look at it in disbelief and it gives me butterflies, I really have to speed in order to get through, but... I don't remember actually looping through it, I just know it's the only way in and out of there. I'm curious to hear more from you OP.

edit on 30-1-2017 by Gusiec because: (no reason given)

new topics

join