It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Well, that's a wrap! Another convenient case of terror with all links tied in a neat bow.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock
a reply to: zosimov

That pattern being FBI failed to follow up? Or are hogtied by JD and POTUS under the do not monitor thingy.

It really shines a light on their hillary investigation.

No wonder she wasn't put up for prosecution.

Who TF do they actually prosecute?!

How many balls can they drop?

ETA; How many can they ignore.

edit on 9 20 2016 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarkOfTheV
Harsher penalties. If you knew you would get burned at the stake or boiled in oil at the halftime show of Monday Night Football... would you be more or less likely to commit heinous crimes and murder innocent people?

George Carlin on The Death Penalty

It doesn't make a difference. That isn't how crime prevention works unfortunately. That's not just supposition by me there is plenty of data to support it.

Do you really think people say to themselves "They won't kill me for it and I can handle a 25 to life bid, I'll just go ahead and kill this dude."

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov

Does anyone else find this case, as well as the many before this, to be extremely fishy?

I don't see anything fishy, but in a war, like on terrorism, the first causality is the truth, so one can never be certain what to believe anymore

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: galien8

I really appreciate your insight. I absolutely agree with you, and think that the truth is really difficult to discern sometimes, which (oddly enough) doesn't depress me but does make me focus on what I do/can know.

edit on 21-9-2016 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: sputniksteve

Do you really think people say to themselves "They won't kill me for it and I can handle a 25 to life bid, I'll just go ahead and kill this dude."

Yes I do. And you are a fool for thinking otherwise and putting all your stock in "data" that can be bought and manipulated to suit an agenda.

Fear is a powerful motivator and prison for many people is better than their available alternatives.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join