It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Well, that's a wrap! Another convenient case of terror with all links tied in a neat bow.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Well, I am sure glad that the bad guy has been apprehended and safety and peace have been restored. I'm referring to the latest terror attacks on US soil- another lone wolf who had been previously checked out and cleared by the FBI has been taken into custody, complete with a notebook he was carrying that linked him to jihadist causes. Case closed right?

www.dailymail.co.uk... r-hit-stepmom.html

Does anyone else find this case, as well as the many before this, to be extremely fishy? Is there a blueprint now for wannabe jihadis to follow? Cause they all seem to follow the same strange pattern. Thoughts ATS?
edit on 20-9-2016 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov
Does anyone else find this case, as well as the many before this, to be extremely fishy?

No. There are people who are just failures in life and that includes being a wannabe terrorist. Most people who go out to kill others indiscriminately end up making a pig's ear of surviving the aftermath. That's the routine for all those who partake in mass shootings in the US and is the routine for those who try to blow people up.

The difference here is that they got the little sod alive which is quite remarkable considering the predilection of the US police to shoot first.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

Underwear b*mber and Boston Marathon cases also had many similar details..

Yup, nothing to see here folks. Move along.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Harsher penalties. If you knew you would get burned at the stake or boiled in oil at the halftime show of Monday Night Football... would you be more or less likely to commit heinous crimes and murder innocent people?

George Carlin on The Death Penalty

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
They are likely sting operations on troubled individuals who are given the instruction to act at a time beneficial to national interests.

Eg. like blocking the US murder of Syrian Troops from the news just 7 hours after it broke.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
the bigger question here is, why the same people on this website calling him a terrorist would, if he were white, be calling it a false flag, obama's doing, an attempt to take their guns away and the start of the apocalypse.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Whats so hard to understand about a naturalized citizen of America with family links to Afghanistan carrying out reprisals for this countries invasion and occupation off his homeland?

Lone wolf(?), theres millions that would do the same if they could. I don't call that terrorism, I call it blowback.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Whats so hard to understand about a naturalized citizen of America with family links to Afghanistan carrying out reprisals for this countries invasion and occupation off his homeland?

Lone wolf(?), theres millions that would do the same if they could. I don't call that terrorism, I call it blowback.
Are you condoning civil violence?

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I suppose it's the proir FBI contact vein running through most of these cases, as well as the evidence carried around by these individuals (notebook? passports?) that raises my suspician.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Too be honest everything is fishy when you are a regular on this site...some people just suck at life..there have been plenty of robberies where thieves left wallets id's etc...this terrorist is no different from some half witted thief...this guy did a half ass job perpetrating a terrorist attack..thankfully
edit on 20-9-2016 by chrismarco because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aristotelian1

originally posted by: intrptr

Are you condoning civil violence?

Are you condoning waging aggressive war on hapless nations under false pretenses?

I.E. , Afghanistan, and do tell the reason US military occupies that nation for over a decade?

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: chrismarco

Too be honest everything is fishy when you are a regular on this site..

lol, ain't that the truth!

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr I agree. I also feel it's a circular argument we have made with this specific nation. How is it, one day we finance the Afghan Service Bureau with the Mujahideen fighting the Soviets in Afghanistan: Soviet invaders of Afghanistan through a perpetual state of conflict since "Operation storm 333," in 1979? Yet now, is this generation that is coming to this discernment begining campaigns as lone-wolf agents of sabotage against Americans? It's as if Russia tricked us into fighting their original war and we are now taking the reprisals for the Afghan occupation! At the root of U.S. and Russian geo-political supremacy a new cold war is brewing that is all part of the two failed government's foreign policy doctrine with the Middle East. We watch as J. Kerry has his talks with S. Lavrov disputing some conflict terriory in Syria that both Russia and the United States have to align their militaries to combat ISIS and if we don't then who is running the Middle East? Russia is seizing control over a power vacuum while the disenfranchised Afghans are embarking on lone wolf crusades against America? Is this true? All because of a enduring war caused by the very faction backed to target Russian occupation in Afghanistan? How have we eaten our tail like a snake in a circular state of conflict with Afghanistan? Is it possible that the generation emerging from Afghanistan as we saw with the PULSE nightclub and this attack by Ahmad Khan Rahami is part of a larger pre-empted focus on immigration laws? Meaning...while I am tired of the claims of FLASE FLAGS, and LEGISLATIVE INTENT that can we question: ARE these lone wolf's are somehow cultivated to induce some logistic's and policy reaction? Does a reaction in the upcoming political debates fuel the Immigration reform to focus on Afghanistan as primary immigrants to be vetted? To be vetted as a single nation with the most focus by Immigration and Customs Enforcement on Afghani immigrants? I know it seems abstract to imagine a formula such as IMMIGRATION REFORM PARTY "Select afghan immigrant," guide into "Hostile act," run "Lone Wolf paradigm program," start "immigration debates," RESPONSE CIVIL UNREST PARTY: detract with #blacklivesmatter "select officer Tulsa," counter media reaction "create civil insurrection,"
I'm joking of course but...would if you could, instigate media events to invoke the media for PRIMING the proverbial pump in political debates? Did this not happen with the PULSE NIGHTCLUB when Obama was being questioned only a few months ago about his inability to declare attack as driven by "ISLAMIC EXTREMISM?" Then the narrative was shifted with the #BLACKLIVESMATTER a week later and it was old news, the AFGHAN FAMILY OF IMMIGRANTS whose son took vengeance? I see a pattern...but what does it mean? There is only one hypothesis if we can believe these events are aided or influenced and that is "if America is to focus on it's immigration and vett foreigners we will focus on the very beginning of the war in the middle east with those who initially attacked us...prioritizing ranking and sorting our potential enemies such as the afghan double cross with the afghan service bureau assets such as laden..even though he was not afghan? WTF!

(This is one of my first most here. If it's too long or I need to develop dialogue in small exchanges let me know?)

edit on 20-9-2016 by VelaDeDrick because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-9-2016 by VelaDeDrick because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: VelaDeDrick
Hi VelaDeDrick, welcome to ATS. That was a lot to absorb. No I wouldn't put it past certain officious representatives to provide diversion away from themselves to save face, prosecution, scrutiny in the main stream. Deflection is an old tool. Is that whats occurring here? I dunno. The whole war on terror is contrived, meanwhile the real wars being waged are sure to make us more enemies, not less.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr Yeah...Simplified! NUFF SAID...

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   

1) how many variations do you suppose there are to becoming a jihadi? They're all using the same damn playbook, there's bound to be similarities. There's only so many ways one can "radicalize, obtain weapons, carry out attack, be captured or killed."

2) real life isn't Hollywood. The vast majority of criminal assclowns aren't masterminds. As the saying goes, law enforcement only has to catch one break to apprehend a criminal; the criminal has to catch every possible break to avoid apprehensions. And in the overwhelming majority of instances, the criminal will not catch every possible break.

It's mind boggling that not only is evidence of a sinister plot taken as evidence of a sinister plot, but somehow a lack of evidence of a sinister plot is also evidence of it.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   

That pattern being FBI failed to follow up? Or are hogtied by JD and POTUS under the do not monitor thingy.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Well they are going with knifes and pressure cookers because the last time they used bang bang weapons the issue got clouded in a 2nd amendment debate.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
This is the issue I have with conspiracy people...

1. Dont solve a scenario and you are incompetent
2. Solve a case based on info avail, it's a conspiracy.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Thanks to all who contributed to this thread. I appreciate all the different perspectives and opinions. What I find the most odd is not that this newest terrorist was carrying around a notebook implicating himself and falling asleep in public when he knew he was wanted (although I must admit- that's a bit queer!) but rather that a large portion of terrorists who have either committed or have been foiled right before committing terror attacks in the US have had contact with the feds proir to their attacks.

Some examples include Bin Laden, Mohammed Atta, Boston Bomber, Underwear Bomber, Draw Mohammed shooter, Pulse shooter, and now this guy. It's a troubling list but most likely boils down to coincidence. Just wanted to see what y'all were thinking about it.

edit on 20-9-2016 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join