It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bleachbit guy has until friday to explain Reddit posts

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: BrianFlanders

He posted a picture of it, along with his cat, And A while before that, he posted a missing cat thread with a picture of said cat, Oh and his car was outside his house which also gave his own address away. And he posted his company name, And the circumstantial evidence of handling VIP emails, And he also signed some posts with his name, Which is Steve.

So they have his house
his car which will have been registered to him
And his cat, Which will also be registered to him at his vets
They have his name
They have his company name

Do you Think they've got the right guy?......

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537

His immunity was only given so long as he confessed to all the details, He did not confess all the details.....

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ColaTesla

But, but... is it not reddit? How many times we learned here from Very Super Über Illuminated ATS members that you cant take reddit serious... or that it would mess with your head, or it has zero credibility?

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Or he did and the FBI pretended they didn't hear it.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   
What a mess.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: RUSSO

But, but... is it not reddit? How many times we learned here from Very Super Über Illuminated ATS members that you cant take reddit serious... or that it would mess with your head, or it has zero credibility?

The person who initially broke this news did not share it first on Reddit. Reddit members shared it, etc.

The original thread goes more into that.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 03:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake

The person who initially broke this news did not share it first on Reddit. Reddit members shared it, etc.

The original thread goes more into that.

Thats the point, some people here try to "label" internet places to the point they wish it could not be used as a source anymore.

We should judge because the content, not because the "labels".

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Meh...it's doing better than here as far as compromisation. At least there it's compartmentalized. IMHO

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 05:37 AM
link   

he probably thought he was totally anonymous asking.

Then that puts him in the stupid pool of IT people. The attempt to delete posts may be why he has been avoiding talking. He knew it was going to surface once he learned he wasn't being anonymous.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Congress have ordered Reddit to maintain the threads/posts by stonetear and Reddit have complied...
Good news as it means they are properly investigating it.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Just becoming aware of Jason Chaffetz, but this guy needs to be commended.

I hope Americans take the time to write something to him to acknowledge and support his freight train approach to this.

After seeing him serve the FBI, demanding an explanation from Combetta and now is holding the other IT gut in contempt of Congress I have some hope for DC.

Don't let them assume we the people want this, let them know! Support this man like you would a soldier because that's what he is, deep in enemy territory here at our doorstep, not a world away!

#RealHero #HOCFTW

ETA: Seeing now Comey is coming back in next Wednesday for some additional questioning. It's like an election straight out of a Tom Clancy novel.
edit on 22-9-2016 by BrickNWall because: Words

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I think from the conversation released between him and the other guy working on HTC account he or they knew exactly what the was doing. He knew he was possibly being set up and deliberately left these pieces to the puzzle available because he wanted it to obvious to his peers what happened. It appears he is more of a patriot than anything but that's not to say that perception hasn't been manipulated by him.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   

He knew he was possibly being set up and deliberately left these pieces to the puzzle available because he wanted it to obvious to his peers what happened

If the info was requested before the fan hit then I would think he was complying. If he knew it was wrong then he could have walked away.

Doesn't seems like a CYA using Reddit, not even a CYA at all.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

He knew he was possibly being set up and deliberately left these pieces to the puzzle available because he wanted it to obvious to his peers what happened

If the info was requested before the fan hit then I would think he was complying. If he knew it was wrong then he could have walked away.

Doesn't seems like a CYA using Reddit, not even a CYA at all.

Yeah don't get me wrong, I am not saying he was an unwilling pawn in this. I am presuming he knew it was dirty to do what he did, realized he was getting set up, tried and hoped like hell it would just go away or fix it, but also stashed a hole card just in case. He gets an opportunity to set the narrative or at least have a say in the narrative as opposed to being a victim to the narrative.
edit on 9/22/2016 by sputniksteve because: (no reason given)

Edit to say I also think he wants to appear to be a team player, and that he always was there was just some mistakes. He doesn't want to get accidentally suicided any more than he wants to go to prison...to accdentally get suicided anyway.

Wow they are rally screwed.
edit on 9/22/2016 by sputniksteve because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: sputniksteve

I also think he wants to appear to be a team player, and that he always was there was just some mistakes.

If it happened after the heat was on, maybe. Otherwise he was a willing part, whether he knew the consequences or not.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

I guess that is exactly what I am saying. Either way he knew from the get go he was doing illegal things for important people. He hoped that he could fix the problem or his clients would make them go away, but just in case he got himself a back up plan that he could use just in case while still being part of the team. The back up plan made it seem that he was never intending to be anyone but a team player and if it did come out would defend him while appearing to be an mistake.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   

I suppose he didn't understand the idea being throw under the bus. In politics, it's almost a given. Who would really trust the top of the political heap.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Haha, yeah that sounds about right. When viewed from that angle it makes me want to root for him. The little guy out foxing the professional. However that is too easily laid out so I think most likely he is a dirty scum bag for knowing what he was doing and for who and did it anyway for the money. If that is the case, and I am also right about it, I at least applaud him for his giant balls and ingenuity to outsmart people paid to outsmart him.

Lot of "ifs" though. And I am probably just not that smart.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Maybe he thought he was going to do questionable things, get away with it and make some money. But it's a game where pawns are always expendable. The draw of the money was too great and his ability to play the game a bit short? Those that hired him, played him, not him playing them.

If he really did think altering records was a normal practice, short sighted.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Two days now since Friday, does anyone know what happened with "the bleachbit guy"? Was any information released?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join