It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bleachbit guy has until friday to explain Reddit posts

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   
It's pretty common for IT people to go online looking for answers to something they can't figure out. Especially IT guys that work at MSPs (Managed Services Providers). They have to be IT Generalists with a wide knowledge of various things - which means they will sometimes run into something they can't quickly figure out. Add a looming client deadline to that and BOOM you're online looking for answers. I've done this myself and have also had "Very VIP" clients that were higher in government than Hillary is/was. (FLOTUS status not included!)

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: SonOfThor
a reply to: Darkmadness

I think if it came to it, her campaign would bow out citing health issues before the debates .

The FBI and DOJ will definitely have some explaining to do, considering they talked about how 'complete' their investigation was...

This is clear intent as well as knowingly giving non-cleared people access to TS info...

Wouldn't It Be just Brian WIlson wishful thinking bolded... that
in some last stab, HER WHOLE CAMPAIGN CREW bailed on her
citing a primordial survival instinct--
because she seems to be attracting some very nasty karma lately.

Kind of like that rash of middle level financial help several months
ago that decided to take their solos without planes, most of them??

For passing out yoga appointments and high resolution satellite
imagery from THE SAME NON-SECURE SERVER: well:

This is shaping up to be one huge peanut cluster elimination..
it almost dwarfs the best episode ever of "Naked and Afraid".

But I never watched any of that series either. I kind of like the
original substitution of 'Alone' for 'Afraid'.
And FGS keep the clothes on too.. forget I said anything, I'm ill now.
edit on 20-9-2016 by derfreebie because: NOTE: Trigger First Aid Kit.. add butterflies, they're free.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoulOfCeres
It's pretty common for IT people to go online looking for answers to something they can't figure out. Especially IT guys that work at MSPs (Managed Services Providers). They have to be IT Generalists with a wide knowledge of various things - which means they will sometimes run into something they can't quickly figure out. Add a looming client deadline to that and BOOM you're online looking for answers. I've done this myself and have also had "Very VIP" clients that were higher in government than Hillary is/was. (FLOTUS status not included!)

Of course it is, but wouldn't you say these are slightly different circumstances than just meeting a deadline? Such as manipulation of data in violation of an FBI subpoena in order to cover up corruption among other things?

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: mkultra11

Well, yeah. Certainly now in hindsight. But Mr. BleachBit may not have fully understood the gravity or legality of what he was being asked to do at the time. Just playing Devil's Advocate here. I'm pretty sure he would not have posted about it online if he knew how big of a deal it was, even if he did think his posts were fairly anonymous.

Then again, maybe he did have some idea at the time of how shady/illegal this was and either A) thought no one would ever notice his posts later or B) he was intentionally leaving breadcrumbs out in the world so someone could figure out what his client was up to.

Luckily, my clients have never put me in such a situation or asked me to do anything that I felt might have been illegal or grossly unethical.
edit on 20-9-2016 by SoulOfCeres because: Typos

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   
The FED's won't do anything because a cockroach knows another cockroach.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
Rumors circulating that he's flipped, ready to talk.

here

That's good now if he makes it to Friday that's another story.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndroidJimmy
a reply to: StallionDuck

That's one way of looking at it....but the possibilities are more than a few here, I personally think the common majority realizes shes not fit on so many levels, that said, in good conscious they couldn't even bring themselves to vote for her, I have faith the people will be wise and prudent in making their decision.

You have more faith in society than I do, my friend. Remember, we're talking about the same folks who lifted her up to her current status and is still looking towards giving her the highest seat in the US of A.

Though... at the same time, it doesn't matter where turn these days. This country is just all sorts of messed up on either side. Just makes a man wanna move to the country with a fishing rod and a rifle and live off the grid, but what kind of fun is that?

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: JanAmosComenius

I am a bit rusty here, but it may be possible to do with an active directory hack, which would result in either a changed or unresolved target email address. Of course this would cause other problems and probably not affect metadata. I'm just guessing though.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Great video breaking down the scandal

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
Let's just hope he doesn't come down with a case of 2 bullets to the back of the head, like Seth Rich.

This was a seriously stupid mistake. They might ramp it up to 4 or 5 shots, as a warning to other Clinton minions.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: derfreebie

originally posted by: SonOfThor
a reply to: Darkmadness

I think if it came to it, her campaign would bow out citing health issues before the debates .

The FBI and DOJ will definitely have some explaining to do, considering they talked about how 'complete' their investigation was...

This is clear intent as well as knowingly giving non-cleared people access to TS info...

Wouldn't It Be just Brian WIlson wishful thinking bolded... that
in some last stab, HER WHOLE CAMPAIGN CREW bailed on her
citing a primordial survival instinct--
because she seems to be attracting some very nasty karma lately.

Kind of like that rash of middle level financial help several months
ago that decided to take their solos without planes, most of them??

For passing out yoga appointments and high resolution satellite
imagery from THE SAME NON-SECURE SERVER: well:

This is shaping up to be one huge peanut cluster elimination..
it almost dwarfs the best episode ever of "Naked and Afraid".

But I never watched any of that series either. I kind of like the
original substitution of 'Alone' for 'Afraid'.
And FGS keep the clothes on too.. forget I said anything, I'm ill now.

I truly, honestly with all my heart wish I knew what the hell this post means.

Get well soon though.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheFlyOnTheWall
Great video breaking down the scandal

Great video - sums it up very nicely.
Any doubts now are only in the minds of those who are invested in Hillary Clinton and can't bring themselves to admit she or her staff ordered the deletion of evidence.
edit on 21/9/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

admittedly, I'm watching the view right now...(hides face in shame) and those idiots are going on about Trump as usual. I'm going to post this video on their facebook page.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: TheFlyOnTheWall
Can they delete it?

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Seeing as they know it exists, have likely had it pointed out to them, have seen it, and likely recorded it, taken pictures of it, downloaded it, etc by this point. Deleting it would be the ultimate proof at this point, I really do hope they "delete" it cause that would be suicide at this point and undeniable proof.

He's being called in to explain it, not present it, they already have the proof and have connected it to him. Is far beyond too late to delete it.
edit on 9/21/2016 by Puppylove because: grammar and spelling

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: TheFlyOnTheWall

Yes an excellent video that is just the right length for busy people. Send it to the congressmen investigating this.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

probably, but i did it anyway along with a zero hedge article on the 100b charity fraud discovered by Charles Ortel. it's getting some attention...

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColaTesla
Thats assuming he lives until friday...The House committee is demanding an interview with Mr combetta by noon on friday or else he will be served a subpoena, Previously he has refused to talk, But in light of new evidence, His name and company have been tracked to the reddit posts, and his car

How could his car be posting on reddit?

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrianFlanders

originally posted by: ColaTesla
Thats assuming he lives until friday...The House committee is demanding an interview with Mr combetta by noon on friday or else he will be served a subpoena, Previously he has refused to talk, But in light of new evidence, His name and company have been tracked to the reddit posts, and his car

How could his car be posting on reddit?

His car was just one of the things used to identify him as 'stonetear'.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ColaTesla

ahhhh, this tickles me in the way i like to be tickled... hahaaha

Lets go House Oversight Committee!!! Gowdy and Chaffetz are legit bulldogs fighting for all the people!!!

And I'm sure this dudes going to go missing... Question, he has immunity, so can he just continue pleading the 5th?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join