It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

One of Trump's Deplorable Supporters- David Clarke

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: Khaleesi

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
... during a hunger strike...

Burd, that's really reaching. This wasn't a political protest. Like I said no one can eat if they haven't drank. Try it. Go 2 days without fluids and see if you can get even a piece of bread down.

He shot someone in the chest, tried to shoot five other people, got arrested, flooded his cell and went on hunger strike in protest. I think he played just a small part in his own death, don't you?

Irrelevant. He's innocent until convicted. And he didn't go on a hunger strike. Keep telling yourself that, it won't make it true to those that actually think though.

Yes, he is innocent until proven guilty BUT you can not say he didn't go on a hunger strike. How about we wait for the investigation? Just as he is innocent until proven guilty, so is the Sheriff's department. Why don't we all wait for facts to come out ?

Funny that you "anti-establishment" people are waiting on the establishment to bail this very vocal Trump supporter out. It's actually laughable. Whatever works, right?

If you insist on using the "innocent until proven guilty" line of thinking (which I happen to agree with) then you must use it in all cases. If an independent investigation finds that this man was deprived of food and water then I will be very vocal in my call to prosecute. If they find he was provided with food and water and he refused it then I will be vocal in my calls for this to be dropped. I'm an equal opportunity kinda person.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   
So the county sheriff is responsible for every prisoner in every prison getting food and water every day. But Obama doesn't know what is going on in his own secretary of state office or in his own IRS office and learns about it on the news with the rest of us.

The reaching is so pathetic.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: NobodiesNormal
a reply to: MongolianPaellaFish

www.usnews.com...
www.thegatewaypundit.com...
www.telegraph.co.uk...

Can't remember her disavowing him, or even being asked. Strange.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join