It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

One of Trump's Deplorable Supporters- David Clarke

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
Funny that you "anti-establishment" people are waiting on the establishment to bail this very vocal Trump supporter out. It's actually laughable. Whatever works, right?

Exactly the opposite. We're waiting for the establishment to get done with this frivolous lawsuit (this happened in April so the media is rolling with it now thanks to said lawsuit). America has no jurisprudence system anymore, it's all Wu-Tang's CREAM Cash Rules Everything Around Me including people's lugubriousness which can only be soothed by a court ordered payout of tax dollars lubricated with the drool of a media machine all too happy to throw anyone they disagree with under the bus and run them over a few dozen times with half-assed, biased "reporting."

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

a reply to: UKTruth

What part of "active, vocal, earns money" off of Trump is difficult to understand? He's not one of 60 mil. And THAT is a fairly optimistic number imo.

Oh I see, so Trump should be smeared if anyone who earns money off Trump oversees someone else who MAY have committed a crime. Gotcha. Oh no, wait.. thinking about it, it's till a joke.

No. Trying to apply logic with a Trump supporter is a joke.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

So for you it's already history? Nothing to see here?

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   

a reply to: UKTruth

What part of "active, vocal, earns money" off of Trump is difficult to understand? He's not one of 60 mil. And THAT is a fairly optimistic number imo.

Oh I see, so Trump should be smeared if anyone who earns money off Trump oversees someone else who MAY have committed a crime. Gotcha. Oh no, wait.. thinking about it, it's till a joke.

No. Trying to apply logic with a Trump supporter is a joke.

Logic.

Let's go for another example... Michael Savage, who makes money off Trump and advocates for him has a studio exec for help. So if the studio exec of Savage commits a crime, does that warrant smearing Trump? Your 'logic' says yes. Forgive me if I laugh.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

The joke is playing 6 degrees of separation, desperately trying to connect Trump with anyone who does something the media can paint in a negative light among the nation's minority and special interest groups. Did you know that David Berkowitz was born in Brooklyn, New York City and Donald Trump was born in Queens, New York City? Berkoqitz called himself the "Son of Sam," while Trump has 3 sons of his own and, if one of them was named "sam", they'd be Sam, his son.

You want to talk logic on this? Great, logically explain why we're even talking about Donald Trump in a thread about an inmate dying of dehydration in a Milwaukee prison. Logically explain how in the blue hell A = B in this ridiculous thread. Explain why there's any philosophically logical difference between you instantly going to the side of the unconvicted murderer while others go immediately to the side of the LEOs in the argument. Simple, basic, logical FACT: any fines or payouts resulting from this won't come from the pockets of the police involved, but will be hoofed by the taxpayers. Removing emotions and the feels from this, why would any taxpayer logically side with the issue that ultimately costs them money?

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   

If by that you mean I honestly don't care about Terril Thomas, then yeah... we can roll with that response. If he hadn't shot someone in the chest (a situation which is not in question here, which is why his family was bucking for a psych evaluation of him, to facilitate the innocent due to insanity defense), he would be alive and free right now. His life, his choice...

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

The joke is playing 6 degrees of separation, desperately trying to connect Trump with anyone who does something the media can paint in a negative light among the nation's minority and special interest groups. Did you know that David Berkowitz was born in Brooklyn, New York City and Donald Trump was born in Queens, New York City? Berkoqitz called himself the "Son of Sam," while Trump has 3 sons of his own and, if one of them was named "sam", they'd be Sam, his son.

Actually I did but see no relevance. That's reaching again. Hitler next?

You want to talk logic on this? Great, logically explain why we're even talking about Donald Trump in a thread about an inmate dying of dehydration in a Milwaukee prison. Logically explain how in the blue hell A = B in this ridiculous thread.

That's politics today. I hate it. I've fought against it but I've capitulated to the inane. No one even responds to a cogent post anymore.

Explain why there's any philosophically logical difference between you instantly going to the side of the unconvicted murderer while others go immediately to the side of the LEOs in the argument.

Glad you asked that. This is my industry. A death in custody is a disgrace. It should never happen. YOU are responsible and someone let this down. Like I said, this isn't like a hanging where you get no chance. This took TIME. Oversight was lax at best. Criminal at worst.

ETA: A corrections joke. And yes, I've laughed at it.

Q- What do you do when you find an inmate dangling?

A- Pull on his feet to see if the knot is secure.

Even got a song:

edit on 20-9-2016 by intrepid because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   

If by that you mean I honestly don't care about Terril Thomas, then yeah... we can roll with that response. If he hadn't shot someone in the chest (a situation which is not in question here, which is why his family was bucking for a psych evaluation of him, to facilitate the innocent due to insanity defense), he would be alive and free right now. His life, his choice...

If any cop or jail employee would have turned the water on to his cell, he would also be alive today.

Terrill Thomas is a criminal with mental issues, the second he was arrested he was in the care of Davids sheriff department, and they couldn't keep him alive for 10 days. Willful intent or incompetence a man is dead and David is responsible. This makes him deplorable and his own actions has shown he is a Trump supporter.

If David wasn't so distracted bashing Hilary and praising Trump perhaps he would have done a competent job.
edit on 20-9-2016 by WilburnRoach because: trump will lose

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilburnRoach

If any cop or jail employee would have turned the water on to his cell, he would also be alive today.

Terrill Thomas is a criminal with mental issues, the second he was arrested he was in the care of Davids sheriff department, and they couldn't keep him alive for 10 days. Willful intent or incompetence a man is dead and David is responsible. This makes him deplorable and his own actions has shown he is a Trump supporter.

If David wasn't so distracted bashing Hilary and praising Trump perhaps he would have done a competent job.

Well as I've laughed enough for one night, I'd just like to close with a tribute to Sheriff Clarke, a true American hero.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Perhaps I can shed some light here.

This thread has nothing to do with donald trump. Hilary Clinton made her half of trump supporters are deplorable speech. Then she recanted the half part.

This thread is about 1 deplorable trump supporter, who imho is deplorable.

Its the first in a series of threads focused not on the candidate trump, but about his deplorable supporters.
edit on 20-9-2016 by WilburnRoach because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Well as I've laughed enough for one night, I'd just like to close with a tribute to Sheriff Clarke, a true American hero.

Benedict Arnold too? Be careful. Americans have a long memory.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   

A true American hero for allowing a inmate in his care to die, wow really?

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Its the first in a series of threads focused not on the candidate trump, but about his deplorable supporters.

Oh goodie! This is gonna be the gift that keeps on giving like political herpes... [/sarcasm]

If Sheriff Clarke is deplorable, well, I reckon we need more deplorable in this country... a hell of a lot more.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Let me be the first to say, if Sheriff Clarke starts waving the Union Jack, I'll be front and center calling for him to be removed from office. Otherwise, the comparison seems about as appropriate as a loud fart in church during the Penitential Rite.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

The dude I was talking to is from the UK.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Homicide.

That was what the coroner ruled and the fact that water was deprived for 6-9 days to a mentally ill man that died of dehydration the facts are on the coroner's side.

No matter how anyone tries to spin it, it was homicide.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
Homicide.

That was what the coroner ruled and the fact that water was deprived for 6-9 days to a mentally ill man that died of dehydration the facts are on the coroner's side.

No matter how anyone tries to spin it, it was homicide.

True BUT homicide has many different versions. That basically says it's not suicide or natural causes. Homicide doesn't automatically equate to murder.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Oh goodie! This is gonna be the gift that keeps on giving like political herpes... [/sarcasm]

Yes I agree with you, so much ammo to use.

If Sheriff Clarke is deplorable, well, I reckon we need more deplorable in this country... a hell of a lot more.

Really?

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

OK, you get a point for that one. Well played.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   
OMG!!

Then who dehydrated hillary?!

Attempted murder in the first!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join