It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

One of Trump's Deplorable Supporters- David Clarke

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
... during a hunger strike...

Burd, that's really reaching. This wasn't a political protest. Like I said no one can eat if they haven't drank. Try it. Go 2 days without fluids and see if you can get even a piece of bread down.

He shot someone in the chest, tried to shoot five other people, got arrested, flooded his cell and went on hunger strike in protest. I think he played just a small part in his own death, don't you?
I don't buy the claim he was refused water for 9 days. There is an investigation to find out what happened, an investigation that was launched by Sheriff Clarke and passed to a different office to avoid any claims of bias.
Something went wrong, but we don't know the details. Hearsay from other inmates is not credible.
This thread is the worst Trump bashing thread yet - what he has to do with it, I'm still trying to work out.
edit on 20/9/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   

The cause of death was dehydration, with other significant conditions including bipolar disorder

What a stupid statement. Bipolar disorder is a mental condition, not a physical one. It's not lethal.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Burd, that's really reaching. This wasn't a political protest. Like I said no one can eat if they haven't drank. Try it. Go 2 days without fluids and see if you can get even a piece of bread down.

He shot someone in the chest, tried to shoot five other people, got arrested, flooded his cell and went on hunger strike in protest. I think he played just a small part in his own death, don't you?

Irrelevant. He's innocent until convicted. And he didn't go on a hunger strike. Keep telling yourself that, it won't make it true to those that actually think though.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: MongolianPaellaFish

On the stealth disclaimer button I see.

But yes it could be.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

You have no grasp of modern management. Why is he paid what he is paid?? He is paid to lead an organisation and to sack those who do not manifest his vision.... Perhaps it was his vision to perform torture followed by extrajudicial execution. Did you think it was constitutional?

Please google "chain of command"!

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: MongolianPaellaFish

The cause of death was dehydration, with other significant conditions including bipolar disorder

What a stupid statement. Bipolar disorder is a mental condition, not a physical one. It's not lethal.

Bi Polar is known to lead to depression and suicide attempts. In fact studies show up to 50% of people with bi polar attempt to kill themselves. I would have thought that somewhat important

Always amazes me when someone starts off mocking a 'stupid statement', then makes a completely stupid statement.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: MongolianPaellaFish

Bipolar disorder is thought to be a chemical imbalance in the brain. That could complicate other physical issues. Perfectly reasonable statement.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   

In he UK a man is innocent until proven guilty! The same thing applies to the USA. You are defending the inexcusable!

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tiger5

You have no grasp of modern management. Why is he paid what he is paid?? He is paid to lead an organisation and to sack those who do not manifest his vision.... Perhaps it was his vision to perform torture followed by extrajudicial execution. Did you think it was constitutional?

The fact his own actions contributed to his death has nothing to do with guilt or innocence. That was not the point.
Once the investigation is done we'll know more, until then this is just a guy who attempted to kill another person, with manic depression, who ended up dead.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   

In he UK a man is innocent until proven guilty! The same thing applies to the USA. You are defending the inexcusable!

Can you point out where I have spoken about his guilt or innocence? Get a grip.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Irrelevant. He's innocent until convicted. And he didn't go on a hunger strike. Keep telling yourself that, it won't make it true to those that actually think though.

Yes, he is innocent until proven guilty BUT you can not say he didn't go on a hunger strike. How about we wait for the investigation? Just as he is innocent until proven guilty, so is the Sheriff's department. Why don't we all wait for facts to come out ?

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   

So you think this is Trumps fault?

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Khaleesi

Yes, he is innocent until proven guilty BUT you can not say he didn't go on a hunger strike. How about we wait for the investigation? Just as he is innocent until proven guilty, so is the Sheriff's department. Why don't we all wait for facts to come out ?

Funny that you "anti-establishment" people are waiting on the establishment to bail this very vocal Trump supporter out. It's actually laughable. Whatever works, right?

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Funny that you "anti-establishment" people are waiting on the establishment to bail this very vocal Trump supporter out. It's actually laughable. Whatever works, right?

No, just laughing at the piss poor attempts these days of trying to pin something on Trump.
Must do better.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   

No, just laughing at the piss poor attempts these days of trying to pin something on Trump.

You're right. We mustn't do that. It's just bad. The mental gymnastics it took to link this guy to Trump, yes there was some, he's a vocal supporter and makes money off of speaking engagements, is minuscule to the Herculean efforts of his supporters at attempting to deflect everything. Thoughtless automatons. He doesn't even have to pay for the work. Genius.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   

You're right. We mustn't do that. It's just bad. The mental gymnastics it took to link this guy to Trump, yes there was some, he's a vocal supporter and makes money off of speaking engagements, is minuscule to the Herculean efforts of his supporters at attempting to deflect everything. Thoughtless automatons. He doesn't even have to pay for the work. Genius.

Well first the link from Trump to Clarke, then the link from Clarke to a dead inmate, then an assumption of guilt, then blame Trump.

You're right, mental gymnastics.
If these are the rules then I can have great fun playing the game with Clinton, or anyone else i choose for that matter. I think she's probably guilty of every crime under the sun if we're allowed to go to 2 degrees of separation.
I guess you just can't see how ridiculous it is to blame Trump, not least of which because we don't even know what knowledge Clarke had of the case, or indeed what happened! It's likely he doesn't even manage the jail day to day so now we're at 3 degrees of separation... I think once you get to 6 degrees of separation you've covered every single person on the planet.

Crack on though, it's genuinely funny.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Well first the link from Trump to Clarke, then the link from Clarke to a dead inmate, then an assumption of guilt, then blame Trump.

Nope. Blaming a Trump supporter. It's a statement on the mentality of a Trumpeteer.

If these are the rules then I can have great fun playing the game with Clinton, or anyone else i choose for that matter.

That ship has already sailed.
Try again.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Nope. Blaming a Trump supporter. It's a statement on the mentality of a Trumpeteer.

If these are the rules then I can have great fun playing the game with Clinton, or anyone else i choose for that matter.

That ship has already sailed.
Try again.

I see, so given Trump will get 60 million votes or so, does that mean that anyone of the 60m who has influence over another person who allegedly commits a crime should reflect on Trump?

It gets funnier.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

What part of "active, vocal, earns money" off of Trump is difficult to understand? He's not one of 60 mil. And THAT is a fairly optimistic number imo.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   

What part of "active, vocal, earns money" off of Trump is difficult to understand? He's not one of 60 mil. And THAT is a fairly optimistic number imo.

Oh I see, so Trump should be smeared if anyone who earns money off Trump oversees someone else who MAY have committed a crime. Gotcha. Oh no, wait.. thinking about it, it's till a joke.

let me explain how much of a joke...
Alex Jones makes money off Trump and is very vocal about him. If one of his staff is accused of committing a crime, does that mean we should smear Trump? I have expect you to say yes

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join