It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

One of Trump's Deplorable Supporters- David Clarke

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: xuenchen
Either Clarke was set-up or,

As cited earlier, the "prisoner" did it himself.

Democrats getting very desperate this week.

Wait till next week.

He dehydrated himself to death? Man, you guys could spin wool into gold. Do you know what ya'll look like to real people?

He may well have been protesting the water tap being cut off to his cell after he flooded it... and his other illnesses combined with a lack of water for a fairly short time killed him. We don't know. Not crying for him anyway.

9 FRICKEN DAYS WITHOUT WATER???????? He "may have this" or "may have that" the fact remains that he was deprived of a necessity of life. THAT is a FACT.

Let's not let this death in any way taint the messiah though.

9 days? 6 days? There are conflicting stories about the number of days. Could have been 1 for all we know.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: introvert
I'm not sure how this actually reflects on to Trump, but this does not look good for the sheriff. He was elected to conduct the duties as sheriff and that would include the safety, security and the well-being of both his staff and prisoners.

No matter what the prisoner decides to do with it, they are required to provide food and water.

Did they not provide that, or did the prisoner refuse it?

That's the thing , we don't know if he refused it.
The other point missed is that Sheriff Clarke ordered the investigation and deferred it to a different department to avoid any accusations of bias.

Well, I think it would be wise to wait and see what facts come out.

I find it hard to believe that someone would refuse water to the point of dying from dehydration, but I suppose stranger things have happened.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   

This Happened in April, before his convention speech.

pos!

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

One of the articles states he was refusing food and drink.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

I reread the source. It says the opposite. Which article?

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   

The fact that you nothing about Retired Sheriff David Clark is not surprising to me.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Granite

The fact that you nothing about Retired Sheriff David Clark is not surprising to me.

The fact that you've provided NO CASE whatsoever doesn't surprise me. But logic and Trump supporters are usually mutually exclusive.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: WilburnRoach

One equals half of trump supporters who are in a basket of deploarables, right?

oh oh maybe 10 equal half?

fifty, 100 hundred equals half that are deplorable?

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   

www.jsonline.com...

He said Thomas was also refusing food.

There's the food. Fairly sure that was also the article that claimed he'd refused drink as well.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   

The fact that you've provided NO CASE whatsoever doesn't surprise me. But logic and Trump supporters are usually mutually exclusive.

The black community had the opportunity to select Sherrif Clark or Larry Elder caliber and they instead choose Barry Soetoro.

No buyers remorse?

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   

LOL

Look .......

The cause of death was dehydration, with other significant conditions including bipolar disorder, according to autopsy results released Thursday by the Milwaukee County medical examiner's office.

His family said he was in the throes of a mental breakdown when he was arrested. At the time of his death, he was awaiting a court-ordered psychiatric examination.

I bet he was a deranged Hillary Democrat.

Milwaukee has many such cases.

source

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   

www.jsonline.com...

There's the food. Fairly sure that was also the article that claimed he'd refused drink as well.

No, it doesn't.

The tap water in Thomas' cell was shut off the day he was brought to the segregation unit, Berry said; those taps are inmates' primary source of drinking water. Berry said a corrections officer told him the water was shut off because of Thomas' erratic behavior in his previous cell.

"I could tell he was getting weaker," Berry said. "One day he just lay down, dehydrated and hungry." When Berry asked if Thomas needed water, he said it sounded like Thomas tried to say "yeah" but couldn't fully speak.

Ever try to eat when you haven't drank? Frickin near impossible. But hey, let's extrapolate and say it's the inmates fault.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   

The black community had the opportunity to select Sherrif Clark or Larry Elder caliber and they instead choose Barry Soetoro.

No buyers remorse?

Again nothing of substance. I see why Trump appeals to you guys. It's familiar... no substance.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   

But hey, let's extrapolate and say it's the inmates fault.

...or we can extrapolate on an open lawsuited case which the county has made no public statement about because there is a pending lawsuit and say the inmate was just automatically a victim.

Two roads, neither finding common ground, gonna have to agree to setup our camps on opposite ends of the field, man.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Two roads, neither finding common ground, gonna have to agree to setup our camps on opposite ends of the field, man.

One's built on a shaky foundation though.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

mmmhm. Is there a Cliff's Notes version of this game, or will we have to be swinging them to and fro for a few pages worth of posts before one of us sees something shiny, gets distracted, and loses interest in the contest?

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   

mmmhm. Is there a Cliff's Notes version of this game, or will we have to be swinging them to and fro for a few pages worth of posts before one of us sees something shiny, gets distracted, and loses interest in the contest?

That would be typical but the fact remains that if the state incarcerates an individual they are responsible for the well being of that individual. It's not like he hung himself.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   

That would be typical but the fact remains that if the state incarcerates an individual they are responsible for the well being of that individual. It's not like he hung himself.

Not exactly. The SCOTUS has ruled that force feeding & forced hydration during a hunger strike *may* be Constitutional depending on whether the State has it in their greater interests to keep an inmate alive. That said, there has never been a mandate requiring any prison to force feed or hydrate an inmate who is refusing food. As details come out, likely after the token family lawsuit is resolved, it will be interesting to see if this was the case here.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   

... during a hunger strike...

Burd, that's really reaching. This wasn't a political protest. Like I said no one can eat if they haven't drank. Try it. Go 2 days without fluids and see if you can get even a piece of bread down.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: NobodiesNormal
this is all even less relevant then the fact the head of the KKK announced his support for hillary..

Not true. The head of the KKK is Thomas Rob, and he's endorsed Trump.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join