It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

SHOCKER! Crooked Liar Trump Used Foundation Money To Settle Lawsuits

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: SentientCentenarian

you know what...maybe you do know this already but.....supporters of both candidates really dont care about the bad things they have done......or have you not caught on to that yet?

as to the allegation/story if what he did wasnt illegal i dont know what youre crowing about...if it wasnt illegal. IF it was anything other than purely illegal its a non issue except to the most high horse riding, self righteous judgmental lefties.

If it turns out to be illegal.....see paragraph one.....people dont care.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

quite wrong the only records that are out there with regards to that foundation are the ones exposed by hackers leaking it...
and thats far from all of it,
edit on 20-9-2016 by NobodiesNormal because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

wait, he used his charity to give to another charity? However wrong the idea was, isn't that what they do? It kind of looks like you are getting pretty desperate to trash Trump. if you don't step up your game, you going to look lame. (you are free to use that if you like it)

There's some desperation here but it ain't mine.

The donation to the charity was part of a legal settlement.

Is that part what you're desperately missing? He was assessed a bunch of fines. With me so far? He settled the matter with a deal. Haven't lost you have I? As part of that deal he had to donate $100k to an agreed upon charity. Let me know if I need me to slow down. Instead of paying with his own money — to get the fines wiped out and the matter settled — he paid from his FOUNDATION — which is NOT HIS MONEY.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   
this article says Trump donated almost 3 million to his charity between 2001 and 2008.....so maybe he felt like it was "his money" anyway he was taking back out of the charity and still left a net donation of 2.5 million even accounting for the later 300K check he wrote to the City.

i say this is pretty desperate reaching when one considers that Trump HAD donated almost 3 Million to his charity in 7 years and essentially withdrew or took back 300K of that to pay the city.......like wow....is that anywhere near on par with what the Clintons did to Haiti? And you dont hear any of the media talking about THAT.

Between 2001 and 2008, Trump personally contributed about $2.8 million to his foundation, tax records show.

edition.cnn.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Are you employed Lebowski?

Trump could level 6 entire cities, and not match the amount of tax dollars and lives HItlary has taken.

Hilary is too frail. It is much too dangerous to put a power tripping man hater in charge of everything.

Her purpose for men is to gain power from them. She knows she is nasty, she knows Bill is a cheater.

She is staying in a bad marriage just for her power position, she is garbage.

It would be cool to have a woman president, just doesn't cut it anymore for me.

She brings zero to the table sorry.

Corruption, manipulation and weakness. No thanks.

Someone who can make the country profitable, not sell it out for their retirement plans, is what we need.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Well. I blew all my savings at Trump University which seemed like a bad investment at first because I didn't learn anything at all. Then Mr. Trump stepped in and offered be an opportunity. I agreed to lie in one of his videos, saying how great Trump U was and so he made me head of pest control for his restaurants where I spent my days killing roaches and rats (no wonder he eats so much fast food! It's SAFER).

After months of not getting paid, he fired me and replaced with an illegal immigrant from Poland!

Good thing I had that six figure remote IT job to fall back, otherwise I'd have to hang out at McDonald's so I could hop on their free wifi to point out how absurd Trump supporters are.

Not like Donald's marriage — his wife married him for his dashing looks and clever wit. I'm sure him being rich had absolutely nothing to do with it.

Since Trump is horribly corrupt and manipulative, it must be his "strength" that has your support. Ah, the strength of a man who fawns over Putin, one of the absolute most corrupt leaders in power today. An authoritarian who assassinates journalists, locks up dissidents and has become a billionaire many times over through cronyism. Yeah man! That's the "strength" we need around here.
edit on 2016-9-20 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Typical Trump Kool-aid drinker reactions

"But Hillary "
"At least he's not as bad"
"Well Hillary does this"

Hey IDIOTS it doesn't give him a pass!

Have you lot completely and utterly abandoned all principles what so ever?

Christ , the Walking Dead is real and it's the American voter

Damn zombies the lot of you

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Next they'll be calling you a pro-Clinton liberal SJW.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

superiority complex much? because that IS the implication in castigating those you disagree with....

"look at me, im so much more enlightened than everyone else....i can see things that others cant see....im special....i must be much more intelligent and insightful...."

blah blah blah

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: tribal

I've been arguing politics with ManBehindTheMask for years now. What he's saying isn't coming from a superiority complex. I imagine it's from utter disbelief at how American conservativism has been co-opted this election by an orange con man and how many "conservatives" are being willfully ignorant, fawning over a corrupt lying crony because he gets in front of microphone and lies.

That would be my guess.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

"But Hillary "
"Well Hillary does this"

Yes they've abandoned all principles they allegedly ever had.

No, they do not give a damn about what is true, fair, right, just or even humane.

Trump is their messiah now. They will not question him. He is their salvation.

Any information which might wake them up is avoided at all costs.

They must stay ignorant and avoid any rational thought or principled loyalty in order to stay safe. If they abandon this one chance for Trump to lead them they will have to face the world and take responsibility for their lives and they don't want to do that. It's much easier to blame others for their lives and take the easy way out.

You will not be able to break them of it. It has to crash down on them first for them to realize it and they will deny even that until they simply cannot avoid it.

That's when they will again, blame others, act out against others and claim to be victims.

The smartest thing to do is really to just make not of who they are so you can avoid them in the future. Most are just a lost cause and are better off left alone to their own misery and ignorance so as not to infest your life with their sickness.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537

That's ironic. If there was a YouTube video of Clinton jaywalking, it'd be the focus of a thread with 100 flags declaring "Depressed Hillary To Sick To Walk To Crosswalk."

Then somebody could post a video of Donald jaywalking in the middle of Fifth Avenue to shoot somebody dead and his supporters would rush in with similar lame excuses.

Because really, you don't want to know about Trump. You just want to believe.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

That's ironic. If there was a YouTube video of Clinton jaywalking, it'd be the focus of a thread with 100 flags declaring "Depressed Hillary To Sick To Walk To Crosswalk."

Then somebody could post a video of Donald jaywalking in the middle of Fifth Avenue to shoot somebody dead and his supporters would rush in with similar lame excuses.

Because really, you don't want to know about Trump. You just want to believe.

I do not equate Trumps private business dealings to a person who's serving as a public servant for the people... Its not apples to apples to me, so I give him more leeway than Hillary, because I will always hold a Secretary of State/Senator/etc to a higher standard than that of a private businessman. While I agree that Trump is a down right dirty slimeball, he's still better than Hillary... Hillary is pure evil, and you either accept or ignore her track record while holding numerous offices (while gaining impossible wealth)..

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

"But Hillary "
"Well Hillary does this"

I agree...the deflection machine kicks in and stoopid abounds!

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   

YOU say he is a slime ball.

yet, you don't want to scrutinize his business dealings.

that doesn't make much sense to me especially considering he won't release his tax returns.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   

edit on 20-9-2016 by Steak because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

YOU say he is a slime ball.

yet, you don't want to scrutinize his business dealings.

that doesn't make much sense to me especially considering he won't release his tax returns.

We can scrutinize them all day long. Regardless of what he's done, it still won't be anything close to the things Hillary has done (and continues to do) on a global level.. For the sake of transparency, lets see everything Trump has done as well, and I'm sure if in some perfect world we could learn EVERYTHING about both candidates, I'd bet you Hillary's closet has wayyyy more skeletons in it.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Mandroid7

Well. I blew all my savings at Trump University which seemed like a bad investment at first because I didn't learn anything at all. Then Mr. Trump stepped in and offered be an opportunity. I agreed to lie in one of his videos, saying how great Trump U was and so he made me head of pest control for his restaurants where I spent my days killing roaches and rats (no wonder he eats so much fast food! It's SAFER).

After months of not getting paid, he fired me and replaced with an illegal immigrant from Poland!

Good thing I had that six figure remote IT job to fall back, otherwise I'd have to hang out at McDonald's so I could hop on their free wifi to point out how absurd Trump supporters are.

Not like Donald's marriage — his wife married him for his dashing looks and clever wit. I'm sure him being rich had absolutely nothing to do with it.

Since Trump is horribly corrupt and manipulative, it must be his "strength" that has your support. Ah, the strength of a man who fawns over Putin, one of the absolute most corrupt leaders in power today. An authoritarian who assassinates journalists, locks up dissidents and has become a billionaire many times over through cronyism. Yeah man! That's the "strength" we need around here.

Your posts are golden. The level of satire is astounding, most people don't even realize this.

Thanks for the good laugh.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   
hahaha That one that involved Trump's golf course

In 2010, a man named Martin Greenberg hit a hole-in-one on the 13th hole while playing in a charity golf tournament at Trump’s course in Westchester County, N.Y.

Greenberg won a $1 million prize.

Briefly.

Later, Greenberg was told that he had won nothing. The prize’s rules required that the shot had to go 150 yards. But Trump’s course had allegedly made the hole too short.

Greenberg sued.

Apparently the distance was only 139 yards, so even with a hole-in-one, no one could have won. What a set up! It was rigged!

Greenberg was a mark.

Trump understands about rigging. He's good at rigging. He's a high class carnival barker enticing people to play his rigged games. Being a barker, he looks for easy marks. Mr. Greenberg was a mark.

And in Trump's presidential campaign game, supporters are just easy marks for him. So easy that even he can't believe it, claiming he could shoot someone and not lose his supporters.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Trump is so saturated with corruption and scandal that he is become immune to his evils to his blind supporters. They’ll rationalize any foul deeds he does.

Trump is like a vaccine inoculated in lies so much he can't tell the truth and it doesn’t affect his blind followers

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join