It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lucifer is back....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I'm starting to really like these crime procedural shows with a twist. Always a typical crime, but with a supernatural twist. On this show, the Devil is a crime consultant. On iZombie, a Zombie helps solve crimes. New twist on an old genre.

I thought the season premier was pretty decent. Lucifer's mom (Lilith) escaped from Hell, and it's got him a bit paranoid.
He's still desperately trying to convince the beautiful detective he is indeed Lucifer. (but since he's actually vulnerable around him, it kind of complicates that).
His demon bodyguard gal is back as well...nice.

It also appears his brother, the angel, is losing his powers a bit...

Well, for those who love the show, it's back. These fun shows don't often last long for some reason, so enjoy while you can.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

S+F. I loved last season and look forward to the new one. I also liked Tom Ellis in Rush and was sorry when they cancelled it.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   

I like this show very much.

I feel like the procedural crime part of the show could be done much better. Maybe they should get some Law & Order writers on the show.

But the supernatural part is very cool.

I wonder if Amenadiel is losing his powers because of his relationship with Mazekeen. Or because of their mother being in town.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   
good week. Z Nation and now this. Love both shows. Fox has me a little pissed though. They put Lucifer on opposite Monday Night Football? They're a football channel, they should know better. I just catch the game during commercials but will most guys? Nice way to kill a good show.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Well..... most of the people that want to watch Lucifer could probably care less about football.

I fall into that category.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Maybe but MNF is the #1 show that night. Gotta be lots of us out there.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

The dichotomy of enjoying both sport and popcorn entertainment. Apparently we don't count. We should have a name...

Sportytainment..ers...???

I feel your pain brother.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I was hoping the show would follow the story-line of the graphic novel a little more.

Not a bad show, but I had more expectations. At least they got the bartender's name right, Mazikeen with a half-melted face isn't too appealing for television.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: GodEmperor
I was hoping the show would follow the story-line of the graphic novel a little more.

Not a bad show, but I had more expectations. At least they got the bartender's name right, Mazikeen with a half-melted face isn't too appealing for television.

Dude! Really?

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 06:07 AM
link   

I love his Mum that look at the end looking up at God what a woman/Gods ex mrs.

I love Tom Ellis he over hams up things so well.
edit on 4-10-2016 by TheKnightofDoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Looks like mommy dearest is playing the victim.

Looks like Lucifer's brother is losing his powers.

Might be a good season to watch.

top topics

join