It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does this trump thought not worry people?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilburnRoach
a reply to: blackrabbit1

Its who he is! So are alot of his supporters.

PRECISELY...

Here is the Milwaukee Sheriff that spoke in support of Trump at the RNC in todays headlines.

An Inmate Died Of Thirst In A Jail Run By A Loudly Pro-Trump Sheriff
www.huffingtonpost.com...

They cut off the water to his cell and let him die of thirst after several days begging the guards for water.

Trump's vision of justice is what you would find in Somalia.
edit on 20-9-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
No Muslim will be allowed to be a citizen. None. And deporting those here will be next on his agenda. We all know it.

Please provide the source and quote where Trump actually said that. That's like conservatives saying Hillary will abolish the second amendment and take away everyone's guns.
edit on 9jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

No Muslim will be allowed to be a citizen. None. And deporting those here will be next on his agenda. We all know it.

Please provide the source and quote where Trump actually said that. That's like conservatives saying Hillary will abolish the second amendment and take away everyone's guns.
She doesn't have a source, she even ignores Trump's actual words in favor of what the BBC wrote. I provided a link where she could have gone to watch the full minute Trump talked about it, but that doesn't fit in her trolling...
edit on 9 20 2016 by bonsaihorn because: Spelling

edit on 9 20 2016 by bonsaihorn because: Fixed

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   
LOL - Trump called hospital food 'room service'...

Next he'll describe tube feedings as a spa treatment.

Hey, whatever happened to his Dr. Bornstein and that idiotic letter attesting to Donald's surpassingly superior 'perfection' mental and physical health, all revealed from a colonoscopy sometime within the last 30+ years?

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: bonsaihorn

originally posted by: UnBreakable

He doesn't have a source, he even ignores Trump's actual words in favor of what the BBC wrote. I provided a link where he could have gone to watch the full minute Trump talked about it, but that doesn't fit in his trolling...

He is a she.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Yea. I find Trump questioning this man's right to due process to be very alarming. Trump seems to also be a fan of convicting someone through the court of public opinion.

“His case will go through the various court systems for years. And in the end, people will forget, and his punishment won’t be what it once would have been,” Trump said. “What a sad situation.” (Source)

Yes Donald, because guilty people's sentences are TOTALLY determined by how interested the public is with the trial...

That's because they want him considered an "enemy combatant", which is from the source. A terrorist doesn't deserve any rights in my opinion. Ahmad Rahami didn't care about anyone else's rights, why should we care about his? If you notice at the end of the article it states this:

In 2013, Graham and Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) called for Dzhokhar Tsarnaev to be tried as an enemy combatant following the Boston Marathon bombing. Tsarnaev carried out the terror attack with his older brother, Tamerlan Tsarnaev, who was killed by police before he could be apprehended. The Obama administration refused Graham’s request, and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev’s case was tried in a civilian court.

Sorry, but those types of people don't deserve anything.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   

"Unless im wrong is not the case that everyone is innocent until proven guilty by a jury? "

Just an FYI, as that rule applies in the US, you are TECHNICALLY correct.
I worked in the Criminal Justice system for 15 years, so I know that the truth of it is that as far as the Judiciary and the Juries in the US are concerned, a criminal defendant is brought to court on an indictment because they're guilty and its incumbent on the Defendant to prove, at a minimum, that the prosecutions evidence is sufficiently weak as to render the usual, guilty verdict unsupportable.

In the eye of Law Enforcement, Prosecutors Offices and the Criminal Courts Judiciary, (most Judges are former prosecutors), there's only two type of people, Themselves, the innocent, and ...........everyone else, the Suspects.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: amicktd
Sorry, but those types of people don't deserve anything.

The Constitution disagrees with you. It was written for people like you, who want to strip rights from people because you are emotional and upset, in mind. This guy is an American citizen and stripping rights from American citizens to list them as "enemy combatants" is a VERY dangerous precedent.

PS: Where were you when Obama ordered the extrajudicial assassination of that American citizen? I sure hope you didn't speak out about that if you are defending stripping someone's rights here.
edit on 20-9-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I hear some of you tossing out the rights of the people does that include movie directors?

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Maybe it's a natural feeling of injustice?
America is full of people who lose everything through having enormous medical bills, yet some of the worst people in the country are guaranteed medical care free of charge.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   

The guy isn't still lying in the middle of the street bleeding though... They've already picked him up and sent him to the hospital.

...which was a mistake.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: amicktd

Just curious - was Timothy McVeigh tried as an enemy combatant?

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

The guy isn't still lying in the middle of the street bleeding though... They've already picked him up and sent him to the hospital.

...which was a mistake.

Well it's too late for that now. They already saved his life, now our Constitution kicks in.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Yep, I feel the same way with all terrorists. Foreign and domestic.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

I don't know was Saddam Hussein and Osama Bin Laden? Seems this administration just picks and chooses who gets a trial or not.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Yep, I feel the same way with all terrorists. Foreign and domestic.

So Cliven Bundy should have been denied his right to due process then?

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   

a reply to: kaylaluv

I don't know was Saddam Hussein and Osama Bin Laden? Seems this administration just picks and chooses who gets a trial or not.

Since when were Saddam Hussein and Osama Bin Laden American citizens?

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: amicktd

Were they American citizens too? I did not know that.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   

No hold on a moment. You and I have had this argument about Gitmo. No US citizens housed there, yet you've made the argument that Constitutional protections should still apply. Let's not play do-si-do with our opinions here... pick a position and stick to it, please.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: DorianSoran

originally posted by: kruphix

originally posted by: nobunaga
and the attacker is ........( drum roll ) a MUSLIM!!!
you attack innocent people in the name of allah, you plot further attacks, hide, hes an enemy. an enemy should be treated as such.

Does being a Muslim remove your rights as an American Citizen?

It SHOULD if your bomb or knife or gun or truck kills OTHER American Citizens.

Dorian Soran v2.0

So anyone who murders another US citizen should be denied their rights?

I'm looking towards a Hella lot of cops right now......

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join