It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton says she can maybe 'talk to white people' about police shootings.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I'd rather see Hillary limp into a terrorist training camp and talk to them. She sets her bar too low.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Wrong and disgusting on so many levels. When speaking of facts and statistics, the police and "White people" are the least of the Black communities worries. Interestingly though, there are a lot of Blacks and I hear even BLM who do not want her in. I doubt though that they hate her enough to vote for Trump.

It is amazing how racist, and I mean a true racist Hillary is and the rest of her party.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Firstly, black cops also shoot black suspects.
Secondly, the vast majority of shootings by the police are justified.
Thirdly, she is ignoring the issue of cops doing a very dangerous job and being shot themselves.
Finally, she is ignoring the fact that shootings of black people are mainly within that community, not by police.

You forgot the one where pointing out a bunch of different problems doesn't automatically mean the problem being discussed isn't credible.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   
She must have missed this video

youtu.be...

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Yeah, because Breitbart made up the video of Hillary on his show.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Is Hillary going to be speaking to me directly?

Is she doing a tour of Whitopia?

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

dcwatchdog.org...

This is a linked article to Briebart ...whose serial race-baiting editor and chief is literally heading the Trump Campaign..

Briebart has no credibility.

Are you pretending she didn't say it? Deny Ignorance.
Perhaps Huffington Post, the left wing propaganda rag (with no credibility), is more your thing.

www.huffingtonpost.com...
edit on 20/9/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   
She's going to give a stern talkin' to those middle aged white guys whose taxes fund the nation wide police gangs that go around brutalizing potential criminals in the streets while protecting the proven criminals in the government.

That'll show 'em.

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Thirdly, she is ignoring the issue of cops doing a very dangerous job and being shot themselves.
Finally, she is ignoring the fact that shootings of black people are mainly within that community, not by police.

You forgot the one where pointing out a bunch of different problems doesn't automatically mean the problem being discussed isn't credible.

Perhaps you could explain how 'speaking with white people' is going to help solve any of the problems.
edit on 20/9/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Darkmadness

once you apply too many coats of paint, the project starts to look kind of ugly.
might want to use a bit of thinner.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Perhaps you could explain how 'speaking with white people' is going to help solve any of the problems.

Perhaps you could let me know how Hillary (or Trump for that matter) is solving problems on the campaign trail while not currently elected President.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: Darkmadness

once you apply too many coats of paint, the project starts to look kind of ugly.
might want to use a bit of thinner.

Trying to solve the riddle.

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Perhaps you could let me know how Hillary (or Trump for that matter) is solving problems on the campaign trail while not currently elected President.

One has had 30 years to solve these problems but instead decided to help create them, the other has not been in office.

Now, perhaps you could answer the question?

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Like this:

"ATTENTION WHITE PEOPLE!!! I AM NOT A RACIST. I HAVE A FEW BLACK FRIENDS. IN FACT, ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS IS HALF BLACK. NOW, LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT THE PROBLEM AS I SEE IT........"

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   

30 years? Which offices has Hillary held for 30 consecutive years where she could have been working to fix a problem that has only just come to national attention within the last few years?

I still don't know how what you said there explains how a Presidential candidate can be solving problems on the campaign trail.
edit on 20-9-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Openly racist pandering, she is desperate for black votes. Trump must be shaving a few percentage points off of her 90% needed to win by promising jobs in the ghettos instead of burning their neighborhoods down with BLM riots so that businesses leave with zero percent chance of investment into the charred remains for decades on end.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

dcwatchdog.org...

This is a linked article to Briebart ...whose serial race-baiting editor and chief is literally heading the Trump Campaign..

Briebart has no credibility.

Are you pretending she didn't say it? Deny Ignorance.
Perhaps Huffington Post, the left wing propaganda rag (with no credibility), is more your thing.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

She was discussing the shooting of an unarmed black man in Tulsa Oklahoma, who had his hands up when he was shot and killed by cluster of white cops....while standing beside his stalled car with his hands on his head.

White Plains, New York (CNN) — Hillary Clinton said Tuesday that the recent shooting of Terence Crutcher in Tulsa, Oklahoma, was "unbearable" and said "systemic racism" should not be tolerated.

"We have got to tackle systemic racism," Clinton said on "The Steve Harvey Morning Show." "This horrible shooting again. How many times do we have to see this in our country?"

Crutcher was shot and killed last week after his car broke down. The 40-year-old black man raised his hands above his head just before Officer Betty Shelby fatally shot him. Crutcher was unarmed at the time.

"This is just unbearable," Clinton said. "And it needs to be intolerable."

"And maybe I can, by speaking directly to white people, say, 'Look, this is not who we are,'" Clinton said. "We have got to do everything possible to improve policing, to go right at implicit bias."

www.cnn.com...

Video at link.

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Maybe she can tell EVERYONE what the appropriate response is when an officer has their gun drawn on you. Do you:

A) Walk away with your hands up, then put your arms down when you reach your vehicle you've mysteriously stopped in the middle of a busy street?
B) Reach into your pants for a BB gun
C) Try to take the officers gun
D) Try to fight the officer
E) Face the officer with your hands up and await further instructions?

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

yes, but did any of that indicate the story is incorrect?

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   

She is giving the illusion that she cares. That government cares.

What I find interesting is that, if just talking is going to solve the problem, why wait?

If there is a solution, why not share it?

Why hasn't anyone ever done this before?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join