It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

A Masonic conspiracy/ Big Bang Theory

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
.......Muahahahahahahah!!!!

I only believe and watch "The Big Gang Bang Theory" :-D

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: KSigMason
a reply to: JoshuaCox
I consider Freemasonry more than a social club. Freemasonry is, first and foremost, an initiatic order whose rituals attempt to transform men. The initiatic rituals are what separates Freemasonry from the other fraternal and philanthropic organizations such as the Kiwanis or the Rotary.

Not if the rituals have no more super natural power than an opening prayer..

All groups and clubs have rituals, Masonic rituals are just a hair less conventional than normal.

I feel the same about religious organizations and truely ment nothing negative.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   
The efficacy of a ritual is not dependent upon the super natural. Ritual is an important aspect of society and human existence. There are a number of categories of rituals such as social rituals, military rituals, celebratory rituals, worship rituals, funerary rituals, bardic rituals, and initiatic rituals. Freemasonry is filled with a variety of rituals, but the most notable is the initiatic or initiation rituals. Rituals remind us of what is important as well as providing a sense of stability and continuity in our lives; it educates us in the values of an organization, allows for knowledge to be passed from generation to generation unchanged, and binds the members together, not just in the Lodge, but across time and space. Masonic rituals attempt to impart values and lessons through symbolism.

FYI, I define ritual as “dramatic, planned sets of activities that bring together aspects of an organization’s culture in a single event” often through the use of symbols and, in regards to Freemasonry, ritual is the physical enactment of our central myth.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: KSigMason

ritual is the physical enactment of our central myth.

a lot like a church. ?
myth ? truth ?

" what is all Rosicrucian practise akin too ? "

" her soft cheeks turned from rose to white and white to rose.”

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

And don't forget the Knock, knock, knock. "Penny?" three times!

Some of these are just coincidence as some of Operative Masonry has found its way into everyday language and customs (most cowans do not even notice and even those, like me, that do recognize the Craft's customs only know parts and pieces). The gavel rap, "giving someone the third degree," to even the phrase, "get a grip." They have slowly percolated into mainstream usage.

Your OP is kind of obvious "for those with eyes"! I am sure there are plenty of examples in all media corners.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: kibric
Churches do use ritual, but that's not the only entity that does.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: KSigMason
The efficacy of a ritual is not dependent upon the super natural. Ritual is an important aspect of society and human existence. There are a number of categories of rituals such as social rituals, military rituals, celebratory rituals, worship rituals, funerary rituals, bardic rituals, and initiatic rituals. Freemasonry is filled with a variety of rituals, but the most notable is the initiatic or initiation rituals. Rituals remind us of what is important as well as providing a sense of stability and continuity in our lives; it educates us in the values of an organization, allows for knowledge to be passed from generation to generation unchanged, and binds the members together, not just in the Lodge, but across time and space. Masonic rituals attempt to impart values and lessons through symbolism.

FYI, I define ritual as “dramatic, planned sets of activities that bring together aspects of an organization’s culture in a single event” often through the use of symbols and, in regards to Freemasonry, ritual is the physical enactment of our central myth.

An opening prayer and a club's hand shakes fit that doscription as well.

You guys are just the 1%ers of the charitable social clubs.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

And don't forget the Knock, knock, knock. "Penny?" three times!
That's OCD.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 03:01 AM
link   

The World is always running away.. how would you have controlled all of the World in the 16th century?

This hypothesis doesn't need for them to exist everywhere, the lack of available informations helps to breed the notion of them being almost omnipresent and omnipotent, this is clearly not the case but it is an exaggeration and therefore also a straw man.

They obviously seem to operate out of the Western world and therefore at least as far as we know they haven't operated out of Asia or South America or any other place.. before the modern era.. now we don't know how far their influence reaches.

You are obviously trying more to convince yourself than me, I'm surprised you fall so easily to these pseudo-arguments because they amount to nothing.

Your reaction to the implications of a consciousness based worldview is to sell things? Profound stuff. The sane reaction would be to wonder if it didn't just confirm all Fortean and spiritual experiences that mankind has ever had. How about that? Thinking things through at least a little bit before burping and trying to "sell magic"? I mean the ridiculousness of it.

Ugh..

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Thanks "N.Dude...."

If I May.... (although I may not.... *grrr you*)

Isnt it more masonic if perhaps the old woman is the "widow"...???
And the empress is the widow who drew out all the masons from every nation.

Masonicalities just screw up my mind and make me a bah-hum-bug whereever I go....

I just found out a few days before this thread what the 47th problem was/is.

Now im more bah-hum-bugged than before.

edit on 22-9-2016 by Pinocchio because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Is It Just Me... Or Does NetWorkDude... Make Everyone Laugh With His Charming Wits And South Park Humor... ???

S&F

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLaughingGod

The World is always running away.. how would you have controlled all of the World in the 16th century?

This hypothesis doesn't need for them to exist everywhere, the lack of available informations helps to breed the notion of them being almost omnipresent and omnipotent, this is clearly not the case but it is an exaggeration and therefore also a straw man.

They obviously seem to operate out of the Western world and therefore at least as far as we know they haven't operated out of Asia or South America or any other place.. before the modern era.. now we don't know how far their influence reaches.

You are obviously trying more to convince yourself than me, I'm surprised you fall so easily to these pseudo-arguments because they amount to nothing.

Your reaction to the implications of a consciousness based worldview is to sell things? Profound stuff. The sane reaction would be to wonder if it didn't just confirm all Fortean and spiritual experiences that mankind has ever had. How about that? Thinking things through at least a little bit before burping and trying to "sell magic"? I mean the ridiculousness of it.

Ugh..

I don't doubt there are "secret" groups who run big chunks of society.

What I doubt is the thought that they would advertise.... The smartest, most powerful people on the planet code to do the one thing they shouldn't?!?!

I am neither the smartest nor most powerful and I know better than to advertise my secret club! Lol

And 2 that those in power (secret or not) want to kill off half (or whatever percent is pushed this week) the population. Big chaotic events do not benefit those in power. They stir the pot, allowing for those out of power to take power.

Both mainstream parts of the illuminati conspiracy.

I don't need to convince myself because I work on logic and facts, and after thousands of years of trying, no one has come up with ONE single example of the supernatural.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   

But no one cares, if they really were advertising and this isn't just a Hollywood fad it really doesn't matter, because the public doesn't care and doesn't really believe in it. I.e. if they really were doing it they could get away with it so it wouldn't really even matter.

And we also have to assume that they will want to externalise their hierarchy openly to the public sooner or later, because at some point their presence will become overbearing and obvious, as it already is. They could be dipping their feet right now for all we know.

Thirdly, if they really are adherents of occult mystical systems it would be a natural fit for them to utilise their knowledge of occult dynamics in their work. The influencing of the population by external factors, the hijacking of our collective consciousness. Mind control, black magic.

Even if you reject such conceptions they don't seem to so you can look at it either way, this conspiracy is not contingent on the reality of spiritual phenomena, although I could do a good job defending such a position as I've done it on this site for the last 7 years. Turns out it's easier than one would think.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   

But no one cares, if they really were advertising and this isn't just a Hollywood fad it really doesn't matter, because the public doesn't care and doesn't really believe in it. I.e. if they really were doing it they could get away with it so it wouldn't really even matter.

And we also have to assume that they will want to externalise their hierarchy openly to the public sooner or later, because at some point their presence will become overbearing and obvious, as it already is. They could be dipping their feet right now for all we know.

Thirdly, if they really are adherents of occult mystical systems it would be a natural fit for them to utilise their knowledge of occult dynamics in their work. The influencing of the population by external factors, the hijacking of our collective consciousness. Mind control, black magic.

Even if you reject such conceptions they don't seem to so you can look at it either way, this conspiracy is not contingent on the reality of spiritual phenomena, although I could do a good job defending such a position as I've done it on this site for the last 7 years. Turns out it's easier than one would think.

But why would anyone with any intelligence risk it, when you could just keep your mouth shut and literally no regular person would know you exist.... Which is kinda important if you want to remain a secret society lmao!

After tens of thousands of years of every single human being (pre 100 years ago) on the planet searching for ANY proof their religion and/or magic was true. What do they have to show for it? Nothing... Not one speck of a repeatable experiment nor mystery energy carrier..

If you look into most of the"conspiracy stuff" it is quit easily debunked and traced back to one or 2 individuals with nothing close to a credible story.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   

It's only easily defended if your not requiring ANY proof.... Which is kinda the standard for proving something lol.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 07:15 AM
link   

You don't understand, there is no risk. You don't seem to understand the ambiguity involved here. There are symbols in some videos? You are saying it's a big risk to take while at the same time completely ignoring them doing it. It doesn't add up, it's stupid.

The US government and the USSR both investigated psychic powers during the Cold War. Think they would publish their real results? You most be more naive than I thought then, knowledge is power. Investigating paranormal phenomena in science is akin to investigating ufology, it's not done and even if there is merit scientists just blow it off because they've been conditioned. There's any number of examples of experiments where they influence probability, they just move the goalpost and ignore it. This is in addition to all the millions and millions and millions of people throughout history who have experienced things. Literally everyone knows someone that has experienced something, I've known any number of people that have experienced strange things. Ignoring this is the fatal flaw of every skeptic, I don't trust them for as long as I can throw a stick, they've failed to correlate our available content of knowledge, they're disqualified. Next.

Robbing a people of the knowledge of their true place in the cosmos is a very powerful thing to do. Although you seem to be entirely too dull and lacking in imagination to piece it together yourself.

You're one of those people that are easily convinced by pseudo-debunking. Tell me, what has been debunked? Their outwards agenda exactly mirroring their statements? Their divide and conquer methods? Their ravaging of foreign lands? The way they control us through our money? They way they control 90% of the media? The way corporations like Facebook and Twitter sign on to their agenda with censorship? The way they conduct false flags and purposely engineer disaster? The way they just left Iraq with thousands of hummers so the terrorists could just take them? The way they created ISIS? I mean really, what has been debunked here? Their playbook is easy to see, we even know of the organisations they operate out of.

I mean really, at this point you have to be just plain dumb if you've really investigated things and you can't see anything going on. It's unheard of, or it should be. No, dumb may be the wrong word here, we're dealing with people that have convinced themselves despite the evidence because psychologically their subconscious isn't ready to deal with this kind of stuff emotionally, it's a psychological maneuver designed to protect the ego from having to deal with an uncomfortable reality. It's very basic psychology. People even say this stuff right out, they're conscious of it but still make that choice.. so why would you deny this? I've seen people on these boards say it. They don't want to have to deal with this kind of stuff. And it's cowardly and childish.

Mark Passio is right about people. Total children.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Cool thread... Masonic symbolism is everywhere.

Old woman who "sucks the poison out" becomes grand empress indeed.

Hillary comes to mind ....

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

What about those who are well aware that "some group" does indeed have much more power than we understand, but also realize that the measure of insignificance we hold, allows us to ignore it completely as there is nothing we can do about it? And rather than stay up at night worrying about "them" we just go on about our lives as if they didn't matter at all. I'd venture a guess that covers close to half the members here.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I suppose I understand that.. and yet I don't, I understand that people have demanding lives, but I don't understand not opposing the system with at least the same type of enthusiasm that people support a political ideology or some other cause. I don't know if I'm seeing that.

It would be one thing if we were just talking the usual politics, I get that.. "they're a bunch of lying scumbags" and then do nothing. But they're out there acting like Saturday cartoon villains, they're actively consolidating their position with a police state. For how long do you even think resistance will be possible? This is a matter of time, we're playing a game here and time is short. The only thing that could save a society from a sufficiently advanced technological dictatorship is a system-wide collapse or outside interference.

That's the problem. Why am I the insane one here? Have people gotten so used to this climate that it's still just another "meh"? It's not the 90's anymore.. the criminals aren't even trying to hide any longer. Is it a matter of acclimatisation? That's it, we're the boiling frog..

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

what are you going to do about it? Here, I'll offer you a warm up.

Before you go after "them", you can cut your teeth on a much smaller cabal. The fuel prices. Find out who controls them and why, then let the world know how they manipulate the prices at the pump to coincide with world events. You can start by letting us know why if a camel farts, prices go up in a nanosecond, but when that same camel chews a tums and is fine for several weeks, it takes a few more for the prices to START to come down. (unless we want to cripple a nation using the petrodollar)

I look forward to your swift justice. (see, we can't do a damn thing about it, so relax, enjoy the day, and don't let the world into your head)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join