It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

A Masonic conspiracy/ Big Bang Theory

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   
First of all, this is all verifiable, not some you tube fantasy.
There have been many theories with loose interpretations of masonic symbolism in TV and movies, most are an epic fail. I present to you a true masonic symbol coupled with two more, and it's so "in your face" that you can't deny it.

In this clip, Sheldon creates a new game 3 person chess. Three. *clue one*.
Next, he uses the 47th problem of Euclid as the basis for his new game. *clue two*.
Lastly, the obvious checker board pattern. *clue three*.

Then the fact that there are 3 clues. *mind=blown*

The ramifications of this are beyond our imagination. It clearly demonstrates a new world order/Illuminati ruler.

Actually, though the information presented is factual, and any mason who was present at his third degree lecture knows the symbolism, I think it's nothing more than a coincidence. But then, perhaps it's not.......Muahahahahahahah!!!!

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Also, it's on CBS, with a logo reminiscent of the "All Seeing Eye".. ANDDD I see some triangles in there - the triangle in the middle of the combined chess board, and the triangle from the legs of the easel

*Illuminati confirmed

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   

I think it's nothing more than a coincidence.

Either that, or one/some of the show's creators is a Mason.

Not that I have a problem with subliminal freemasonry...

If I was a mason I'd incorporate it into my art as a nod to the brotherhood.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   

I could tell the most about Masonic symbolism, but something masons have in common, very poor story tellers.. You should learn from cultures that removed ideals.. Hah, masons, only thing they could rule is a vending machine at starbucks..

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

be gone gyp. we don't like yer kind round here.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Wahhhhht, i thought Masons were risen above human insults and instincts.. Still shows that primal instincts are close

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   

no, just a little south park humor you won't get.

don't make me rough talk ya.

but it really would be nice if you just left. all you do is look for trouble, then get banned and come back as the same DB with a new name.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Leaving you guys all alone in a magical place?

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
First of all, this is all verifiable, not some you tube fantasy.
There have been many theories with loose interpretations of masonic symbolism in TV and movies, most are an epic fail. I present to you a true masonic symbol coupled with two more, and it's so "in your face" that you can't deny it.

In this clip, Sheldon creates a new game 3 person chess. Three. *clue one*.
Next, he uses the 47th problem of Euclid as the basis for his new game. *clue two*.
Lastly, the obvious checker board pattern. *clue three*.

Then the fact that there are 3 clues. *mind=blown*

The ramifications of this are beyond our imagination. It clearly demonstrates a new world order/Illuminati ruler.

Actually, though the information presented is factual, and any mason who was present at his third degree lecture knows the symbolism, I think it's nothing more than a coincidence. But then, perhaps it's not.......Muahahahahahahah!!!!

Exhibit A:

If you were a secret organization comprised of the richest, smartest, most powerful people, why would you advertise???

Advertising would literally be the dumbest least efficient way to remain a secret society who runs the world.. Lol

Exhibit B:

The chaos that comes from events that kill off percentage points of the population, do not benefit those in power. Chaotic events stir the pot and allow for those out of power to take control. Any illuminati type group wouldn't want death and destruction, they would want the status quo.

They already live like kings and don't follow laws...

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

you must have the masons confused with the Elks club. Those guys are the Illuminati. We (masons) just do a little charity. Not rich, nor powerful, just regular guys. (but do beware of the Elks.)

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   

just try not to be a dick is all.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

you must have the masons confused with the Elks club. Those guys are the Illuminati. We (masons) just do a little charity. Not rich, nor powerful, just regular guys. (but do beware of the Elks.)

Referring to illuminatiness ingeneral lol. :

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   

point taken.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Adam Weishaupt's group disbanded back int he late 1700's. Today, there is no such thing. I wish there was, becasue what they originally stood for was something this entire site would champion. Sadly, most won't take the time to learn about that. They just regurgitate the same spew they heard on you tube. But like I said, watch out for the Elks.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Shame Sheldon didnt make it 3d as well . As much as he loves Star Trek .

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I thought this was going to be about how Masons started the Universe.
Or that they came up with the theory as part of their plan.

edit on 9/20/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

again, that was the Elks.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Shame Sheldon didnt make it 3d as well . As much as he loves Star Trek .

he did.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Traditional Three Person Chess is played on a hexagonal board, and in the case of game I have witnessed personally via handmade boards, each side has an extra bishop.

I know little to nothing of the Masonic Brotherhood and it's rites and ritual, but a few things struck out at me somewhat immediately after watching the clip on my own reconnissance with a clear mind untainted by the observational understanding of the OP.

First:

Sheldon's solution is inelegant.

It's bulky and asymmetrical, abysmal and ugly.
For a math problem, it's fine, but as a chess board it's an eyesore.

Odd.

I would think a Mason would find little use for this configuration in practical construction, especially when it came to a temple or other large standing structure. Forgive my ignorance on this matter, but aren't the Masons traditional artisans and architects of Temples? From what little I know, I was always under the impression sacred geometry and mathematics were essential studies in order to build worthwhile and sustainable Temples and Buildings throughout the ages.

Not that this "chess board" wouldn't make a marvelous "crazy house" for a fun park or some other sense confounding madhouse, but I suppose that's really neither here nor there considering I haven't really any insight into the Brotherhood or it's dealings.

Sorry for the ramble, moving on.

Secondly:

The extra chess pieces.

The Serpent (Widsom/Knowledge) and the Old Woman (Wise Woman/Crone)

That speaks volumes on multiple symbolic insights, including the method by which the "Grand Empress" comes to be. An allusion we could all easily sit here for week extrapolating all the various metaphors those three pieces might invoke from different perspectives.

I immediately called to mind the recent revelation of a painting of Queen Elizabethwhich shows the initial painting with her holding a serpent, which became visible after the added on overlay of flowers began to fade through.

Her story adds further mystique to the whole symbolic allusion, particularly in her relation to the Catholic Church during the time, but it is no secret the Church was amassing a lot of discontent through it's dealings back during those times, a while the Bavarian Illuminati did not yet exist (and wouldn't for another hundred years) I have heard that the Masons of the time (as well as countless others) were subject to their abuses of power in some regards, although I cannot confirm such myself directly aside from various grumblings I have heard over the years.

Third:

The "Big Bang Theory" (in scientific relativism) was originally conceived by a Catholic Priest, Georges Lemaître.

However we wish to interpret it, Masonic or Illluminist (or both), it's certainly unusual.

Never had much patience for the show proper as I find it trite and annoying, but this thread is certainly interesting enough.

Finely woven conspiracy.
Let's unravel it further!

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   

You clearly have no understanding of how these societies or networks work, they're heavily into causing chaos so they can then swoop in to establish order. They more than likely adhere to hermetic principles: the principle of polarity and the principle of rhythm are important to understand here.

It's almost like they're conducting alchemical experiments on the population, transforming their states through continued dialetical processes and conditioning. They do large scale rituals and use their knowledge of the occult in practical matters. They also seem to have a very strong theme of inversion, again a gradual transformation.

Well, that's the hypothesis and how it looks to me.

Then there are all the implications that would come with a "magical" consciousness based world-view.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join