It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George H.W. Bush to vote for Hillary?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
Of course all of this is IMHO!

And taken as such.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

Geez , that Pic. of George Sr. looks like he just ate a Bad Batch of Soylent Green ! Why isn't he Dead Yet ?

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Geez , that Pic. of George Sr. looks like he just ate a Bad Batch of Soylent Green ! Why isn't he Dead Yet ?

He's got Betty White genes.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: eluryh22

Beyond making this quick reply..... even if true.... I literally could not care less what Bush Sr does or thinks.

This is True , but it seems the Old Geezer still has a Publicist .

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
Looking forward to the spin on this one. Liberals have hated the Bush family and everything they have done/stood for. Now he endorses Hillary and.... they have to agree with the Bushs's. Hahahaha.

Yet more proof Trump truly is the outsider.

Politics is a house of whores. And this is deep comedy.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   

I think he may be close. This CNN article describes some kind of "receiving line" and old George mumbling something about Hillary and Trump.

Ref: www.cnn.com...

I say let this story stand as is. CNN continues to do Donald Trump a lot of good!

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

He's got Betty White genes.

And Ed Davis' eyes. I couldn't help it, Kim. Good guitar
riff, but way thin like her. It needs MEAT... like the Ammots.

For the record, Hil is a neocon's moist hallucination.
Warmonger, authoritarian, dishonest even with one's
own crew much less the rest of us.. and most of all
taking basic marching orders from NGOs.
What's not to love if you're a neocon?
edit on 20-9-2016 by derfreebie because: After all Hil IS my arch enemy. Dammit I'm good tonight.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Good ole G.H. W Bush, this is really too funny. Donna Brazile,
of new found DNC fame thanks to the DNC leaks once
was cloistered for her brazen comments about him...

This is where the phony meets the baloney.

edit on 20-9-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I'm gonna go ahead and make same post here i did on the other thread on this topic...

Well, yeah. The Bush / Clinton cabal goes back to Billary and their early days of governor of Arkansas when the CIA was using the Mena Airport. Probably goes even further back to the Vietnam Era. Bush ends up heading the CIA, Bill becomes Governor of the state they need protection of the airport. Bush becomes president and hands off presidency to Bill and hands off presidency to Bush son and was supposed to be handed back to Hillary until Obama came along. Now, it's supposed to be her turn... damn you Trump!

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Why? Your co-caine loving fly boy was too Christian and too moral to have extramarital affairs?

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Oh my goodness. The DNC has promoted a disgraced liar to be it's chairwoman! Shuffling these people around within the DNC ranks must be "business as usual", isn't it?

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   
ESTABLISHMENT. This should be a clear message that we are backing the correct candidate.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Why? Your co-caine loving fly boy was too Christian and too moral to have extramarital affairs?

Pardon me? I have always said a vote for Clinton's is a vote for Bush.

My posts from 2013:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

and here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

My posts over the years, on many occasions have said it is dynastic
rule, and posted information exposing this crock of b.s.

Point being, I have never been a G.H. fan, just find it hilarious
that Donna will be biting her tongue, the Clinton creeping crud has
now found another vein into her her being.

edit on 20-9-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 02:04 AM
link   
The crook dynasty sticks together. BTW not saying Trump is innocent, actually he may even be paid by or has paid Hillary in a troll fest against America.

Flash back to the Bush years... adultery may have included his "male suitors".

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere

George H.W. Bush to vote for Hillary.

...Kathleen Hartington Kennedy Townsend, the former Maryland lieutenant governor and daughter of the late Robert F. Kennedy.

On Monday, Townsend posted a picture on her Facebook page shaking hands next to the former president and this caption: "The President told me he’s voting for Hillary!!”

In a telephone interview, Townsend said she met with the former president in Maine earlier today, where she said he made his preference known that he was voting for a Democrat. “That’s what he said,” she told POLITICO.

So this is 2nd hand information but is it reliable?

Would it really surprise anyone if true?

Trump himself has been a big supporter of the Clintons over the years.

So it should be no surprise that the signer of the original AWB and Mr. United Nations/NWO may be supporting her.

Import Ban on Assault Rifles Becomes Permanent.

Bush's New World Order speech.

I can confirm that this story is complete BS. I have a close friend that was in Kennebunkport at the same meeting and has the same picture and was right there when she was with Bush and he never said anything of the sort to her. She is a complete liar and just trying to garner support for who she supports.

I have the picture of my friend in the same chair in the same room with them...shaking hands with Bush too.

The fact she is claiming this is hilarious.

His exact words:

"As much as I'd like for it to be true, I was in the same room meeting the same ex-Potus Kathleen Kennedy Townsend was. She was two folks behind me in line at a private function at their home for Points of Light. George HW Bush didn't make an endorsement of Hillary Clinton. Who knows what was said between the two of them, but there was certainly no endorsement. There was, however, really good carmelized bacon wrapped around melon balls. And an original 43 hanging on the wall.

Trust me, if he had, I'd be the first to tell you."

edit on 9/21/16 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Everyone supports the Clintons, until they run against them.

Who wouldn't? They have immense power, and fairly great wealth. Helluva lot better to be friends than not. Especially with these two

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join