It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Walking Dead Season 7 leaked spoilers (spoilers are linked)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Oh my gosh!
So, I just went above us and watched the video that Echoes posted again.

Since the blood is on Rick's right side of his face, it must have been Abraham that met Lucille's blow.
Maggie would have gotten the majority of the blood/brains on her.

Speculation is fun, isn't it?

The comments about the 'right hand' make me wonder if Negan didn't mistakenly think Abraham was Rick's right hand man. Although, it could've been a hint that it was Daryl but, Daryl had been separated for awhile, I believe.

There's a photo in this thread.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Another thought because I am, apparently, unhealthily obsessed...
The blanket could be a decoy (from the writers). I can see Daryl running toward the fight (Negan pulverizing Abraham) or casting off the blanket to shield Michonne. The blanket would have more blood on it, I think, if it had been Daryl and was cast off after the carnage. They just haven't showed Daryl being grabbed or punched or pushed by Negan's men or Negan himself, yet.
Maybe LOL!

edit on 23-10-2016 by TNMockingbird because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Only a couple more hours till we find out who got Lucille. I'm still going with Abraham for one and can't decide on second victim. Glenn or Michonne maybe

Carole and Morgan will eventually rescue the rest with the knights. I think that will take up the whole season.
Any guesses

edit on 23-10-2016 by EchoesInTime because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Well the link confirms it! Speechless beginning

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Heartbreaking.....

And graphic, wow!

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jennyfrenzy
Heartbreaking.....

And graphic, wow!

Shock and awe for sure! Damn, at this point I would have been disappointed with whoever it was that got axed BUT then they go and axe two of them!!!! And of all...Glenn! Damn, but what a great season premiere.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkeyeNation

It was so good, the second death really took me off guard, there were tears.

Totally though Carl was going to lose his arm, so brutal!

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Jennyfrenzy

So brutal! One of the best episodes ever. Great directing too. I liked that they showed each person get hit and bloodied and you didn't know if there were more people dying for a while there.
Sad that Glenn's gone.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I felt so much anger. The current political arena left me open to applying the shock and anger towards the current situation. I think this episode fits in with our current state of upset. The talking points after the show were correct in mentioning emotional head shrinking might be needed afterwards. So much shock, so much rage. Makes me speculate about the future of the characters.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join