It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Walking Dead Season 7 leaked spoilers (spoilers are linked)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Im surprised it took this long to let the cat out of the bag.

Now this isn't "Confirmed" so to speak, as the owners of the site The Spoiling Dead Fans, received threats from AMC about legal action if they were to announce who Negans victim or victims are.
However, TSDF are allowed to announce their predictions....assisted or not.
Here is a little background:

Spoilers

Im not going to ruin anything for anyone, but will post the page that will bring you to the correct location
that shows whom will fall victim to Lucille in the season 7 opener and allow you to read break downs of the first 8 episodes.

So if your like me, and have been eagerly awaiting to find out who gets knocked out of the park, have a look below.
(I dont have facebook, and it still allows me to view the page)

More Spoilers

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Im not clicking that link..

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: imsoconfused

DO NOT RUIN IT FOR YOURSELF! ..... unless you are 100% sure you are ready to confirm, what you probably already think the outcome is going to be.

Its good to see that you have self control like that.

I, on the other hand, am weak and needed to confirm what I already knew lol

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   

phys.org...
ucsdnews.ucsd.edu...
spoilers arent bad.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: NobodiesNormal

phys.org...
ucsdnews.ucsd.edu...
spoilers arent bad.

I dont buy it. When I record a sooners game because I am at work and get told the outcome before I head home I wont even watch the game.

Well at least it is no where near as good when I know the outcome.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: imsoconfused

originally posted by: NobodiesNormal

phys.org...
ucsdnews.ucsd.edu...
spoilers arent bad.

I dont buy it. When I record a sooners game because I am at work and get told the outcome before I head home I wont even watch the game.

Well at least it is no where near as good when I know the outcome.

ive always had the opposite approach encouraging spoilers and enjoying discussion of things i intend to see even if it reveals surprises, for me it does enhance my enjoyment because its almost like seeing something a second time without actually having to spend the time watching it a second time, i get to analyze it in greater depth, knowing the outcome allows me to better understand the mechanics at play to bring about that outcome,

its like when you watch something a second time and notice details you didnt notice before, that happens for me when something is "spoiled" i notice details i would not have noticed had i not been given foreknowledge, i enjoy it. a spoiler has never negatively effected my enjoyment of anything, and i have never tried to avoid them, quite the opposite, whenever "spoiling" comes up in convo or online i pursue it.

i think it really is just a matter of convincing yourself it must ruin things and believing it without having any real reason to.

i never fear knowledge, i have faith in myself that i will never regret any knowledge in any form for any subject,
the order its received is less important then people assume it to be.

i think my first experience with this, was in 4th grade we were assigned in class to read "Where the Red Fern Grows" and after the first couple chapters i skipped to the end and learned the two dogs died, i skipped because i was getting bored of the book, after learning the ending i got more interested in the book and went back to where i left off and continued reading with renewed interest, that experience is where i learned spoilers arent bad.

like Christenfeld a UC San Diego professor of social psychology said “Monet’s paintings aren’t really about water lilies"

or another way, a sooners game is not about the outcome

edit on 20-9-2016 by NobodiesNormal because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

DO NOT RUIN IT FOR YOURSELF! ..... unless you are 100% sure you are ready to confirm, what you probably already think the outcome is going to be.

Its good to see that you have self control like that.

I, on the other hand, am weak and needed to confirm what I already knew lol

I did NOT click the link, but going by what you said it must be Glenn. I am fully expecting that but a part of me hopes that they throw a curve ball and break from the comics on this.

I also heard there could be 2 victims, with Abraham maybe being the second.

I cant wait for the season opener. I am watching fear TWD but it just doesn't measure up IMHO.

A good series to tie me over ATM is 'The Strain'

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

I watched FTWD's first season. Each episode leaving me more disappointed then the 1 before.
Season 2, I watched the first 2 episodes, and completely lost all interest.
I seen a preview for the strain last night. Ill check that out.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82
a reply to: stosh64

Season 2, I watched the first 2 episodes, and completely lost all interest.
it gets better after those 2, stick it out

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I read the comics a long time ago with my Uncle so either way I guess it doesn't matter much but NOT MY BABY GLENN, NOT AGAIN!!!!

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=21269296]Macenroe82[/post

How will the Mandela Effect factor in????

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: grubblesnert

Well in this timeline it will be the 1 or 2 gents/madams that get mud puddled as linked above.

When the Mandela effect kicks in, It will be Rick and Carl who are thumped.
People will claim that is the way it always was.

Somehow this post will be edited to read that Rick and Carl are in fact the ones that get wasted.

And only you an I will remember the True events of this day.

Oh and SecureTeam10 will be known as the only place on the internet that has LEGIT ufo vids.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   
So finally, The Walking Dead Season 7 starts tonight. I can't wait.

Not sure if a new thread should be started by someone because this one has links to spoilers. I did not want to see any spoilers but others may be tempted.

I'm gonna take a guess on Negan's victims and say Abraham and Glenn. I hope it's not Glenn, he's my favorite but excited to see the show tonight.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

I think I've changed my initial opinion on who he takes out.
Abraham is a given, I think, because he is a threat.
I think it will be whoever Negan sees as either a threat or useless to his group.

I can't wait either!
On a side note, I love your avatar. It's hypnotic.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

Thanks!
I hope it's not Glenn or Eugene. I think Negan is my new favorite character. The show really needed a bad guy like him. Rick has become less likeable the past couple of seasons. He really screwed over his people by attacking Negan's people.

There are rumours that his hand gets chopped off. I wouldn't be surprised. Should be a good season with Negan added to the show.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   

I've been leaning towards Abraham being Neegans victim as well. The last episode kind of felt like his goodbye.

It makes sense that Neegan would take him out, he is a big guy.

Can not wait!!! Ahhhhh!!!

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Jennyfrenzy

Yessss!

An, I think he will work on trying to use Rick and Daryl and use Rick's leadership skills to his advantage. I think, maybe, he admires them. But, I also think he likes the game.

I'm not sure how after killing a member of their group. I think he knows that both Rick and Daryl have skills he can exploit.

I hope so anyway!

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Seriously can not wait!

Have you seen any of the previews from the upcoming episode? There was one scene I caught that might have dire consequences for one of the groups leaders. Neegan definitely seems like he is in to games, and he plays nasty.

It's going to be an interesting season, the group is going to go through some major #.

If it doesn't end up being Abraham, then I hope it's not Daryl...

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Jennyfrenzy

I feel the same about Daryl.

I was just reminded that Morgan and Carol aren't there? I'll have to go back to the video because I can't remember.

If they aren't, then it would seem likely that they may...at some point...launch a rescue mission for whoever is left after the circle ordeal is finally over.
That would be the perfect segue for Carol to start killing again.

I have watched a few previews and they sure are good at keeping one interested.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Carol and Morgan did leave

I would love to see her come back to the group, as her old bad ass self. The scenes last year, with her threatening the little boy in her little sweater sets, were epic!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join