It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Holywood Pedo Ring about to be exposed?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Great, Now Anthony Weiner sexts a minor. That should be 10 years in prison. Just like the georgia high school kid.

atlantadailyworld.com...

Now we have a further channel to explore. It will be interesting to see how this turns out.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

From some other research ive been doing, its supposedly Charley Sheen. Apparently they did a football movie in '85. Thats how the were originally aquainted

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Not to be a downer here, but the Hollywood pedo ring has been "about to be exposed" for YEARS now. And yet, it has yet to be exposed.

Is that a good thing? No way. But it just goes to show how powerful the majority of these people implicit in this ring really are.

I'm almost certain more than a fair share of people know what goes down with these Hollywood elite. Parties where everyone is under the influence of some very potent drug and lines are constantly being blurred, stepped across, forgotten, and the cycle continues.

There are young people in Hollywood getting preyed upon on a daily basis and it's horrific what some of them have to go through, but what is a list of names really going to do at this point? It'll just be a matter of hearsay. If there is any proof (which I'm sure there is, being that it's Hollywood and things of this nature will be likely to get taped), it's locked up so tight that the CIA and FBI wouldn't be able to reach it.

edit on 22-9-2016 by Privy_Princess because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   
its spielberg

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   
So... when exactly is this supposed to be happening?

Seems to be taking a while!

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: MongolianPaellaFish

What's the hurry?

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

The hurry you ask ?

No problem, we'll just put it on the back burner while more kids get raped...

Hmm....Phage.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: scubagravy

Please read the post to which I replied.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 02:07 AM
link   

I did buddy, he was asking when this BS will be exposed, in my opinion it needs to be exposed yesterday.

Just giving you a bit of a ribbing for your typically emotionally detached replies.

Just cop it on the chin like the rest of us good mate, i know your intentions are well, but sometimes you can be a robot.

we good ?

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 02:09 AM
link   

we good ?

Sure.

Except maybe the "buddy" part.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 02:12 AM
link   

sorry, "buddy" is a term i use when i like people but do not wish to terminate them.

LOL Terminate....... Phage T1000.

see what i did there

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 02:12 AM
link   

No.

But don't let that hinder you.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 02:15 AM
link   

LOL, the prince of Princeville.

Effective cheeyness..... nice work.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 04:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

What's the hurry?

I ask because the 'Hollywood paedophile ring about to be busted open' story has been running for about 10 years. You'd think we'd have something by now.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: suvorov
its spielberg

Steven Spielberg: ‘It’s all about making kids feel like they can do anything’

www.theguardian.com...

Subliminal bragging?

Not accusing the guy but I've always suspected him since he matches the description of some of the hints, there's more than one perp so some of the hints won't match.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: scubagravy
Just giving you a bit of a ribbing for your typically emotionally detached replies.

Just cop it on the chin like the rest of us good mate, i know your intentions are well, but sometimes you can be a robot.

Being emotionally detached is one of the keys of being a good researcher and evaluate.

It leads to being able to be neutral to review all sides of an argument, all types of evidences, all sides of truth, the upsides and downs, it leads to drawing conclusions to see the whole picture instead of acting on emotion and leading astray with arid opinion, leading to a single thought in only one direction of where your emotions takes you. (A common stumbling block with some conspiracy theorists).

It doesn't make him a robot to not be ruled by his emotions, he can put them aside to see/ask the full questions and answers, and to evaluate all research and evidence, to draw up conclusions based on that.

P.S I am in no way talking about the subject of this thread, sorry for being off-topic.
edit on 25-9-2016 by MuonToGluon because: SP

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Hollywood is dominated and controlled by conservative elites, so I'd be looking at Republican actors. A few names spring to mind:

* Vince Vaughn
* Adam Sandler
* Vincent Gallo
* James Caan
* Sylvester Stallone
* Andy Garcia
* Mel Gibson
* Ben Stein

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Any further digging can get you the common denominators needed to make up your own minds.

They should be outed, and accept the consequences, because, such is life. This has been happening for a long time in the industry.

The hopefulness of this coming to light, if it has to, is to get to the head of the snake.

The cult.

May even be more then just Pedophilia.

They did it, well, halfway successfully in the UK when they outed Savile.

brings us to this man, any one ever heard of Ben Fellows? thought so.

Actor, now director, went into hiding after outing an MP that molested him. Well, he names names, his agent and some Hollywood A-listers. Want some?

Here are some of the common denominators.

diaryofahollywoodstreetking.com...

chrisspivey.org...

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Ben Fellows went public with his allegations in 2013. That's three years ago.

Absolutely nothing has happened since then.

I don't find Ben Fellows credible.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   

That's fine bud, you have no idea how protected these people are and how high this pedo conspiracy goes. Most pedo lawsuits and accusations are dismissed. Look at the facts, history, other than Savile.

Fellows was found not credible, even as recently, accusations against X-Men director Bryan Singer, and the list goes on and on...

These victims are risking it all by naming names. If you know 100% that the names you are giving up are not even close to having done that or being guilty, you don't say anything, because obviously it's a lost cause before you even begin. But...If you do? then smoke equals fire.

And they (victims) for the most part know the will lose. Lack of high powered lawyers and funding.

Vids and pics or it didn't happen.

The problem for the perpetrators is, once you open their door, which they work hard at keeping air tight shut, the rabbit hole goes deep, and many heads from politics to entertainment would fall.

edit on 25-9-2016 by Conluceo because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join