It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Trump - From Healthiest President in history to Obese in Two Lies

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

Why do you think she never worked a day in her life? That's just stupid. She came from a middle class family and has worked her whole life. What you said doesn't make a bit of sense and I think is just you being obstinate. Saying she never worked is like saying you never breathed.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

He's been called a racist his whole life. Trump supporters. SMH

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Nikola014

Why do you think she never worked a day in her life? That's just stupid. She came from a middle class family and has worked her whole life. What you said doesn't make a bit of sense and I think is just you being obstinate. Saying she never worked is like saying you never breathed.

Because it doesn't fit the narrative; Hillary was a lawyer and Trumps supporters will gladly point out Hillary getting a rapist off. So she's definitely worked at least one day.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010
a reply to: Sillyolme

Keep towing the line.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra
Hillary was a lawyer and Trumps supporters will gladly point out Hillary getting a rapist off. So she's definitely worked at least one day.

But she didn't get a rapist off. The rapist pleaded guilty and was sent to jail.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
a reply to: Konduit

Just like how Trump was never called a racist until he ran against a Democrat.

Wrong. People starting calling Donnie a racist decades ago.
Trump Card

A meme featuring several images of Donald Trump posing with prominent African-Americans was widely circulated on Facebook in May 2016, along with the claim that the real estate mogul was "never once accused of being racist by anyone" until he started his 2016 presidential campaign (and implying that he was being accused of racism purely for the purpose of scoring political points). However, Trump was accused of racism long before he announced that he was running for president. According to the New York Times, one of Trump's first newspaper appearances was in 1973, when the Trump Management Corporation was sued by the Department of Justice and charged for violating the Fair Housing Act of 1968:

So Indra Nooyi (Pepsico CEO) is a racist because there is a bottle of pancake syrup sold that has a racist stereotypical picture of a black woman on it.
Thank goodness I started boycotting Pepsi products years ago.
Few can say that.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   
we will never know alot of things about both candidates
trump will never release his taxes
hillary deleted emails tens of thousands
trump is making alot of promises that probably cant be kept
hillarys foundation donors... who were they and what was promised
whats really wrong with hillary health wise
is donald trump really worth 10 billion

our presidents health is a big deal. trump is fat, hillary is fat. trump is old, hillary is a few months younger. trump seems to have a good bill of health to me. he has several rallies every day, goes on multiple talk shows and news programs, goes to louisiana and hands out food and supplies... what does hillary do>?
she cant take an hour and a half at a 9/11 memorial
she cant keep her eyes open during interviews
calls into shows half asleep
does 1 rally a week
we are all aware her health is in jeopardy
does trump seem unhealthy? no.... not really

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: SudoNim

For all intents and purposes, Trump's doctor appears to be lacking in one or all of the honesty/intelligence/common sense department(s). And of course, the grammar is over the top to promote Trump's eligibility to become POTUS. If my doctor wrote that letter, I'd be a bit pi$$ed. It doesn't come off as medically professional at all. Did Trump and his campaign fake the letter? Don't know. Are the claims false? Don't know that either. But lets say the letter is fake. That proves that Trump is dis-honest. He probably tells lies now and then. Not good but it seems to come with the territory. IF he lies about the little things, he would most likely lie about the big things.

Are you worried about his health? In all appearances, he is healthy. Trump should have been more serious about providing solid medical exam information on his overall health to provide to the public, eliminating the type of conspiracy this letter created, but he didn't. Or did he? Maybe that's the best he's got. Which in itself is a disappointment.

Happy????

At this point, after looking at the big picture and the alternative, I am still voting for him.

edit on 20-9-2016 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   
17 lbs? Really ? That is in a good BMI level range for his height. Not perfect , but good.
Quit reaching . Doesnt become anyone

edit on 9/20/16 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: MongolianPaellaFish

originally posted by: eNumbra
Hillary was a lawyer and Trumps supporters will gladly point out Hillary getting a rapist off. So she's definitely worked at least one day.

But she didn't get a rapist off. The rapist pleaded guilty and was sent to jail.

In what reality do you live where facts like these matter?
edit on 9/20/2016 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 02:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka
Aspirin - Coronary artery disease ( many take aspirin daily to avoid coronary artery disease )
Statin - high cholesterol

He is stocky buildt, sure and a bit overweight but in that age of 70, he is surprisingly good health. I would be more concerned in candidates mental stability rather than pretty much normal aging conditions.
But as non american i can only say .. You have two Worst candidates ever and what a joke both are !!!!

Never seen idiocracy movie..?

makes one wonder what lead you in this situation

He's not a "bit overweight" according to his own doctor at best he's borderline obese.

Why do you choose to ignore this and make your own medical assumption?

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
Trump's overweight but attempting to make an argument based on BMI is foolish.

What's his body fat %? That a far better indicator.

originally posted by: Abinkadoo
The whole weight chart is completely and utter BS. For my height, they want me at a weight that I'd look borderline anorexic. I'm stocky, with a lot more muscle than fat. My ideal weight is about 45 pounds less than what I am currently. Streeeeeetcchhhhhh.

You saying Trump is all muscle?

edit on 21-9-2016 by SudoNim because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 02:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

I'd venture a guess that if we had HRC height and weight, her BMI would place her in the obese category as well....

Thanks... and your point is?

Did you even read the OP. Or is this the usual mindless Trump deflection defence mechanism?

Is there a letter from Clinton's Dr stating she would be the healthiest ever President?
Is there a letter from Clinton's Dr with glaring grammatical, spelling and medical errors all over it?

Come back when you read the OP and understand what this thread is about and stop the automatic "but but Hillary" responses. Troll.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 02:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
It's funny how Trump was never called obese until Hillary's health became a real issue in the presidential campaign.

Just like how Trump was never called a racist until he ran against a Democrat.

Wrong on both accounts. But keep posting this in every thread.

I've been calling Trump obese since his Home Alone appearance.

Maybe, just perhaps, the fact that more people are calling him that may have something to do with the medical records he released, you think?

originally posted by: Konduit

Keep towing the line.

Ipso facto not a racist?

Get out of here man. That's a childs argument against someone being racist. "I can't be racist, I have a black friend". Idiot.
edit on 21-9-2016 by SudoNim because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 02:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux

For all intents and purposes, Trump's doctor appears to be lacking in one or all of the honesty/intelligence/common sense department(s). And of course, the grammar is over the top to promote Trump's eligibility to become POTUS. If my doctor wrote that letter, I'd be a bit pi$$ed. It doesn't come off as medically professional at all. Did Trump and his campaign fake the letter? Don't know. Are the claims false? Don't know that either. But lets say the letter is fake. That proves that Trump is dis-honest. He probably tells lies now and then. Not good but it seems to come with the territory. IF he lies about the little things, he would most likely lie about the big things.

Are you worried about his health? In all appearances, he is healthy. Trump should have been more serious about providing solid medical exam information on his overall health to provide to the public, eliminating the type of conspiracy this letter created, but he didn't. Or did he? Maybe that's the best he's got. Which in itself is a disappointment.

Happy????

At this point, after looking at the big picture and the alternative, I am still voting for him.

Thats a fair post, don't agree with your outcome but at least you admit to the problem(even if it doesn't tip your vote).

My issue isn't that he's too unhealthy to be President, it's like you suggested. If he's willing to lie, so blatantly about the little things, in such an obvious way that its a huge middle finger to everyones common sense then he just can't be trusted with any more "power". That's my issue.

Thank you though for being the only Trump voter who gave a reasoned response and didn't try to ignore the lies. I accept your stance.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 02:42 AM
link   
db l post
edit on 21/9/16 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 02:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim
And even if… by some Trump-devoted logic you decide to believe that Trump is 6’3” and only 236 pounds he is still borderline obese AND must have been obese before losing the 15 pounds he claims to have lost recently.

where do you get the obese crap from?

6'3 and 236 pounds

It's normal to weigh between between 144 and 188 pounds if you're 6 feet, 1 inch, according to Rush University Medical Center. This weight range puts you at a healthy body mass index, or BM

disregarding the fact that he is clearly heavier than 236 pounds

236 pounds is 107kgs (im nz) ... I would never say trump looks more than 107kgs.. thats a big heavy guy.

your ''fact'' is nothing but a poor guess!
edit on 21/9/16 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 03:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

And even if… by some Trump-devoted logic you decide to believe that Trump is 6’3” and only 236 pounds he is still borderline obese AND must have been obese before losing the 15 pounds he claims to have lost recently.

where do you get the obese crap from?

6'3 and 236 pounds

It's normal to weigh between between 144 and 188 pounds if you're 6 feet, 1 inch, according to Rush University Medical Center. This weight range puts you at a healthy body mass index, or BM

Did you even read your own chart you posted?

Your quote would actually mean something if
a) Trump was 6ft 1in
b) Trump weighed under 180 pounds

I mean he weighs 236 pounds and is 6ft 3... allegedly. So he's no-where near the 144 - 180 pounds bracket you quoted. So that's a pointless quote.

According to your own chart he is on the borderline between Overweight and Obese. So... that's where it comes from.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join