It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Trump - From Healthiest President in history to Obese in Two Lies

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Ok... so we all know about Trumps "doctor letter".

If you are unfamiliar please see below.

According to this letter it was written by Trumps personal physician, gastroenterologist Harold Bornstein.

Or... this guy.

Lets just for sake of this thread ignore all of these...

So, Trump is in perfect shape. Potentially the healthiest President ever? Right. I mean, of course this whole letter is forged/a lie/writtenbyTrump and/or all of the above. Not that Trump supporters have the stones to admit such a blatant misrepresentation.
But that’s not where this ludicrous charade ends.
A new letter has been produced by Dr Mr Harold Bornstein. See below.
Trumps Second Letter

In this one he continues the theme of Trump is super-fit, however checking his figures against the BMI index (using Trumps real height of at most 6ft 2) and disregarding the fact that he is clearly heavier than 236 pounds returns the fact that Trump is actually considered Obese. Obese.
Yet his personal physician believes him to be in excellent physical health. Added to the fact that his own physician keeps changing the year in which he had an appendectomy and his ridiculous first statement makes this whole farce completely unbelievable.

And even if… by some Trump-devoted logic you decide to believe that Trump is 6’3” and only 236 pounds he is still borderline obese AND must have been obese before losing the 15 pounds he claims to have lost recently.

In an election where one side has been obsessed with one candidates health, creating rumour and lie one after another to try and throw some shade on their campaign. How can it be that they choose to ignore and forgive such a blatant slap in the face to the voting public?

I challenge any Trump supporter/voter/enthusiast justify this without using “Hillary Clinton” in their response?
Pathological liar, unfit for office, hides information from the public… corrupt, all terms thrown at one candidate with less evidence than that which has been shown above.

Explain.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: SudoNim

Well, we all have seen the pic of him crawling up a hill. He is obvioulsy not in 'excellent, yuge, fantastic' shape.
edit on 20-9-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Trump's health is fine, and it will remain fine right up to the day when the alt-Right assassinates him.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Aspirin - Coronary artery disease ( many take aspirin daily to avoid coronary artery disease )
Statin - high cholesterol

He is stocky buildt, sure and a bit overweight but in that age of 70, he is surprisingly good health. I would be more concerned in candidates mental stability rather than pretty much normal aging conditions.
But as non american i can only say .. You have two Worst candidates ever and what a joke both are !!!!

Never seen idiocracy movie..?

makes one wonder what lead you in this situation
edit on 20-9-2016 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Trump's overweight but attempting to make an argument based on BMI is foolish.

What's his body fat %? That a far better indicator.

His stamina does seem excellent for his age. I've never seen any 70 yr olds pull off the schedule he has. Hillary is young with half the commitments and can't even keep up with that. She's falling apart. Bill is 70 and can't even stay awake thru his wife's speeches.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Many younger people cant stay awake during his wife speeches

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 05:31 AM
link   
The whole weight chart is completely and utter BS. For my height, they want me at a weight that I'd look borderline anorexic. I'm stocky, with a lot more muscle than fat. My ideal weight is about 45 pounds less than what I am currently. Streeeeeetcchhhhhh.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

Yeah but they don't look like this inbetween.

That's not a healthy dude

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 05:37 AM
link   

That's the difference between Trump and Hillary.

If you had to work your a$$ off your entire life in order to build a multi-billionaire business, of course you are going to need to have excellent stamina and be sharp.

And on the other hand, we have Hillary, who's getting paid millions of dollars in order to hold a 10 minute speech...no wonder she is no match with Trump's pace
edit on 237k2016Tuesdayam014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

..Hillary is young ..

born October 26, 1947, 68 years old. Young.. Yes, that is the level of BS we have to endure on this kind of threads.

Thank you, USA. You and your bloody f*king stupid "winner takes all"-two-party-"democracy"..

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
If you had to work your a$$ off your entire life in order to build a multi-billionaire business, of course you are going to need to have excellent stamina and be sharp.

Yeah, but that's not what Trump did. He inherited a ton of cash from his daddy and still managed to bankrupt his own companies.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 05:48 AM
link   

That's the difference between Trump and Hillary.

And on the other hand, we have Hillary, who's getting paid millions of dollars in order to hold a 10 minute speech...no wonder she is no match with Trump's pace

... one of the worst strawman's arguments I have read until now. Mrs. Clinton does not do any sports? She can't afford a personal trainer or what?

And what does sitting in an office and bellowing at people via telephone has to do with physical fitness?

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

What you on about?

I just commented that Hillary Clinton is close to dying, with pneumonia destroying her immune system. Plus, not like she was ever in good shape.

She never worked a day in her life.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: MongolianPaellaFish

Sure he did.

Dunno why people use this invalid argument, as it's already been explained countless times.

Trump is a billionaire, don't know why is that so hard to admit. I would want to have a president who knows how to make money

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 05:59 AM
link   

I'd venture a guess that if we had HRC height and weight, her BMI would place her in the obese category as well....

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

Thank you, USA. You and your bloody f*king stupid "winner takes all"-two-party-"democracy"..

two parties is almost too much for Americans, a third would cause too much confusion for them.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 06:01 AM
link   

a reply to: MongolianPaellaFish

Sure he did.

Nope. Not even close.

Trump is a billionaire

He's a multi-millionaire. His billionaire status is hotly debated.

I would want to have a president who knows how to make money.

Why? Running a country is not the same as running a company. Knowing how to make money in a corporate environment won't teach you anything about politics and federal government.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

Well, we all have seen the pic of him crawling up a hill. He is obvioulsy not in 'excellent, yuge, fantastic' shape.

Annnnnnnnnnnd here comes the similar comparison topics so as your candidate fails so must the other. Despicable thing is, is that no matter what's revealed, the front runner's are still supported regardless. So it's really not about the individual, but party loyalty. Neither side has any shame; candidate and supporter alike.

This is getting none of us anywhere..

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 06:11 AM
link   
It's funny how Trump was never called obese until Hillary's health became a real issue in the presidential campaign.

Just like how Trump was never called a racist until he ran against a Democrat.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Just like how Trump was never called a racist until he ran against a Democrat.

Wrong. People starting calling Donnie a racist decades ago.
Trump Card

A meme featuring several images of Donald Trump posing with prominent African-Americans was widely circulated on Facebook in May 2016, along with the claim that the real estate mogul was "never once accused of being racist by anyone" until he started his 2016 presidential campaign (and implying that he was being accused of racism purely for the purpose of scoring political points). However, Trump was accused of racism long before he announced that he was running for president. According to the New York Times, one of Trump's first newspaper appearances was in 1973, when the Trump Management Corporation was sued by the Department of Justice and charged for violating the Fair Housing Act of 1968:

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join